Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 14: February-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two pics of her arrival to yesterday's event,
they are a bit better as they are not as dark as the
inside pics :) I like the second pic as to the cute
natural gesture ;)

** Sarah 1 ** Sarah 2 **

Thanks for the addition, Warren!

O, yes, you are right, it is a very sweet gesture at the second pic. But as far as i concerned it is typically sarah, just say what you feel, just be human.
thanks agaaaaaiiiiin :flowers::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t know about that, cute for me is a child up until about 5 years old and not a woman of her age. As to being human for saying what you feel, well that is usually described as a "lack of tact". :whistling:

Is Sarah not following the Weight Watchers program anymore? Is that why she thinks she needs to go on some "radical" diet?

I don't understand. What makes you think that Sarah thinks she needs to go on a "radical" diet?

I looked. I read it. It will be interesting to say the least, to see how Sarah will look IF she manages to lose the weight she purports to want to lose. We shall see... Thank you for the information, Elspeth! *flowers*

I admire her for taking this step. The thought only makes me tired (all the exercise and dieting she has to do). I am really courious what will be the outcome. I wish her good luck.

"Radical diet"? If this is truly the case, I foresee a big weight gain after her 50th birthday.:nonono:
Unfortunately, that usually happens. Chocolate as comfort food. I do hope she'll do well though. She's had such a struggle with weight all her life.

Pic 2.7.2009

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York arrives at Sir David Frost's
Summer Party on July 2, 2009 in London, England - Beatrice
and Andrew attended as well, but so far there are no pics of
them together.

-----> Pic

Sarah looks very nice, although I did think it might be an extra special effort because PA would be there

Sarah looks very nice, although I did think it might be an extra special effort because PA would be there

:lol: I think she dresses for herself and not for other people,
even if it's her former husband ;) After the party she met
with Prince Andrew for a late dinner. Here are a few more
pics - David Frost is on pic 4 :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson leaving a Mayfair restaurant,
London, July 2nd, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

iceflower thanks for the pics. Oh dear I am so worried about them having dinner together, especially the look on Sarah's face in Pic 1 of the 'Prince Andrew and Sarah leaving Mayfair Restaurant'

Sarah looks great! I wonder whether there were any other people at the dinner with her and Andrew? They made an effort not to arrive and leave together, interestingly enough.:)

I always get excited when S & A have diner together or do some thing together, hoping that something wonderfull will be the outcome. I do so like to see them together.:ROFLMAO:

I'm sorta concerned for her. She looks a little larger than she has been (in the dinner with Prince Andrew photos), but I wish she'd stop talking about radically altering her lifestyle to fix the weight problem. I think all of us (the pound challenged of us, anyway) know it just doesn't work to get radical about it. She's done so well for so very long, I feel disappointed for her (same as I do when Oprah has a visible problem).

I have definitely seen a YouTube video of Sarah at a Canadian speaking engagement where she says, "I just got off the phone with Andrew, and he said, 'We are divorced to each other not from each other...' and he said I must say that to you all. So I'm saying it."

So on one of these occasions, Sarah misspoke. (Or she changed her story. But I don't believe Sarah would still have a good relationship with Andrew if she said things he truly didn't want her to say.)

Pics 7.7.2009

Very lovely :)

Here are a few more pics:

Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, producer of the film "The Young Victoria",
arrives at a photocall before the French premiere in Paris on July 7, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery ** abaca gallery **

Last edited:
I think she looks beautifull in these pics, and that is also because of the kind of clothes she is wearing. I do not think she gained weight as someone noticed when sarah had diner with andrew recently.

Thanks a lot for the pics.

First pics from tonight:

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York and producer of the movie "Victoria les
jeunes annees d'une reine" (The Young Victoria), poses during a photocall,
on July 7, 2009, in Paris. The movie will be released on French screens on
July 22.

On pic 1 Sarah is pictured with France's Culture Minister Frederic Mitterrand.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

I'm really looking forward to this movie. Sarah looks terrific, could pass for a royal lady

She looks GORGEOUS in these photos. Perhaps she had her "look" professionally done...she looks so polished and well-put-together.:flowers:

I'm really looking forward to this movie. Sarah looks terrific, could pass for a royal lady

Sarah has worn that dress several times before, so I
think it's one of her favourites :)

After the premiere there was a cocktail reception at
Lenotre, Champs Elysees, Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Pics 6.7.2009

On Monday, July 6, Sarah visited the grave of her father, Major
Ronald Ferguson together with her half sisters Alice and Eliza
Ferguson. Later she launched the Major Ronald Ferguson Golf
Tournament in aid of the Prostate Cancer Network at the nearby
Dummer Golf Course. That may explain why her visit didn't stay
that private.