Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 6: April 2010-October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The DM switches positions on the York girls more times than a weathervane in a windstorm. One minute Eugenie and Beatrice are vacuous socialites, forever holidaying, hopping on jets and partying, with and without their mother. The next Eugenie is being wildly praised for being friendly and sociable and gathering celebrities into her social orbit. What happened to the acid little hints about theme parties and spending tax payers money! Journalists' heads at the Daily Fail must spin every day!

Well the acid remarks are in the comments section. You can always count on the Daily Mail readers to miss the essential point. People like Eugenie because she is a nice person. A part of her job function is to socialize.

Eugenie and Jack were seen leaving The Chiltern Firehouse in Mayfair at 2.15 am today, February 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Though Eugenie looks nice ..... what is it about the York ladies that they continue to choose SHINY fabrics? Seldom a good look on anyone, even if you have the body of a coat hanger.

Though Eugenie looks nice ..... what is it about the York ladies that they continue to choose SHINY fabrics? Seldom a good look on anyone, even if you have the body of a coat hanger.

What you said reminded me of when Catherine wore that shiny, pink Stella McCartney dress to Philip's 90th birthday dinner. It's the only time I ever made this face :ohmy:, to something she wore.

Though, Chelsy Davy always looked good in shiny materials. So it at least works for one body type.

But, hey, if the Yorks feel good in that look then that's all that matters.

Last edited:
I think the green dress actaully perfectly suits Eugenia, especially making her eyes colour beauty visible.

:previous: I agree that the colour looks great on Eugenie. However, I don't like the style, because it really doesn't have much shape. She has a nice figure and is a very pretty young lady, but this dress doesn't flatter her IMO. I like the previous outfit quite a bit--the ankle-length trousers with the burgundy shoes and hounds-tooth jacket.:flowers:

I quite like the emerald dress. Because of the color IMO it didn't seem over the top shiny. The color is amazing with her eyes and hair color. The belt gives it a bit of definition/shape so it isn't just a loose form on her.

I also love the hounds tooth coat and the shoes in the other outfit.

I like that very dramatic makeup on Eugenie.

ACK!!!!! It looks like something she picked out of the trash. Horrible. :ROFLMAO:

The dress is a little, hm. Not ugly or horrible, but nothing I would call ladylike ;) But it is ok at her young age.

I thought it was okay until I scroll down and saw the hem of the skirt. It looked like a hamster had been nibbling the seams.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I don't like the black tights with the lighter-colored shoes.

It's an unfortunate hemline indeed. The rest of the outfit is okay. We've certainly seen Eugenie in worse.:flowers:

I thought it was okay until I scroll down and saw the hem of the skirt. It looked like a hamster had been nibbling the seams.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I admit to having a soft spot for Eugenie, she has a classic figure which, unfortunately, is not the current 'in' stick thin shape. So finding flattering fashion for her is more of a challenge than it is for some. Plus I long ago concluded that her mother has zero good sense when it comes to appropriate dressing, so no help from her growing up.
So I'm OK w/ Eugenie's outfit ... except for the hem, I just want to reach through the computer and stitch that hem up properly. It reminds me of when my grandma would have me try on an almost finished dress/skirt to measure and pin it for the hem. Grandma was an awesome seamstress (a hobby for her) - fond memories, those.

I actually like the look, except the black tights. I don't even mind the hem. Its simply the style. I find it appropriate for a 26 year old attending a show in London. Now if she wore to this a royal event or something, I would have a different opinion, but for a night on the town for a 26 year old private citizen I think it a good look.

That looks like something a teenager would wear but not a lady in her mid-20s. She is too old for that sort of dressing disaster.

Honestly I see a lot of women, in their mid to late twenties, dressed like that when they are out for the evening. It was an after party for a theatre night, she wouldn't have looked out of place at all IMO with other theater goers.

What a mess! She's a 26 year old woman, not a teenager. Time to wear grown-up clothes.

She looks fine- the outfit strikes me as cute but unremarkable. Certainly not worthy of censure

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

A generation or two ago, her father would be growling "So what are this joker's intentions????"
:ROFLMAO:

Princess Eugenie and boyfriend Jack attended a private view of artist Ryan Hewitt's Satellite exhibition at The Unit in London on May 18:

** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom