Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 5: October 2008-April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are big hotels, and hundreds of people pass in and out in the course of a day. I think Eugenie was lucky to have left some time before the attack, and thats where the matter ends, as far as I am concerned.

One more person would have died. Everyone would be tremendously upset but the other people who died matter too to their families and and friends, I am glad she wasn´t there but I would be much much happier if nothing had happened and if no one had died at all.
And it just goes to show what a target Eugenie and her sister are thought of, not at all. Otherwise they would have been at the place earlier, no amount of bodyguards can help in this sort of situation.

My condolences to all who were personally affected by this tragedy!

One more person would have died. Everyone would be tremendously upset but the other people who died matter too to their families and and friends, I am glad she wasn´t there but I would be much much happier if nothing had happened and if no one had died at all.

I find it hard to believe that people can commit acts as vile as this and in my opinion it does not matter if the victims were royalty or not this atrocity should never of happened

I understood Ella. It just makes me mad sometimes. Someone is murdered and a soap opera star was just three blocks away and he gives his impression of how he survived the terror of the moment etc etc....
Don't be mad. Remember that is the kind of stuff the media always does because they are paid for it. So when you get ticked off by the media for something like this, just remember they are paid to be stupid. ;)

I doubt anyone meant to minimize or trivialize what happened in Mumbai though. Remember that Richard Kay is, what, a Weekly columnist, which means he has to come up with royal gossip each week, and if that means taking the bait on a near-miss royal death (however distasteful), that's what the man's gotta do, right? He's done worse, no doubt.

Thanks for the link, Ice. Seems like Pss E had alot of fun as a regular girl. I'm glad she was able to enjoy herself anonymously for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
A regular girl with two security guards?

Thank you iceflower. :flowers: I don't need to say much about the cost of protecting this 'unknown', the comments do it for me. :ROFLMAO::whistling::ROFLMAO:

The comments are very "telling" .

Pics 16.12.2008

Princess Eugenie wearing a hooded top, pictured sneeking out of
the back door of the Boujis nightclub, whilst Hugo 'Fagin' Taylor
who has been romantically linked in the past to the Princess, left
via the front door at the same time. London. UK, December 16

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Gallery **

so after her adventures around the world, she is back to doing what the york girls do best - party!

So much for those who say that William, Harry, and their girlfriends should go out the back door to avoid the paparazzi!:lol:

Thanks, Ice. She looks more like she's leaving a business meeting than a night club w the blazer. I like her hair style.

Princess Eugenie vows to kick her 'smelly' smoking habit | Mail Online

If this article is true I had no idea Eugenie was a smoker (unless i missed something). Have to admire her for wanting to quit and not smoking in public - unlike her cousin Prince Harry who today is seen in a video giving military orders with a cigarette in his mouth - not a good (or professional) look in my opinion.

Last edited:
^ Yeah, she's been smoking for a few years now. Good for her for trying to quit though.

Thanks for the pictures. Truly nice look. However, on pic 1 (at least) she looks a bit, well, spacy ... at least to me. Wonder why she can't walk alone without a hand pulling her :rolleyes:.

Many pictures of people being photographed leaving nightclubs will show them having a guiding hand. This is not necessarily for any negative reason. Imagine leaving a dark room and then having literally dozens of bright flashes go off in your face. Think about the pictures where you get a view of all the cameras- they are usually right on top of the person, and there are a ton of them. And those are no normal camera flashes, either: they are professional flash bulbs which are huge and very bright.

..... thats certainly an explanation, contrary though it may be to the popularly held view why some might need a little assistance when exiting a night club!

according to London Lite...Princess Eugenie failed her driving theory test yesterday.

Many pictures of people being photographed leaving nightclubs will show them having a guiding hand. This is not necessarily for any negative reason. Imagine leaving a dark room and then having literally dozens of bright flashes go off in your face. Think about the pictures where you get a view of all the cameras- they are usually right on top of the person, and there are a ton of them. And those are no normal camera flashes, either: they are professional flash bulbs which are huge and very bright.

Thanks, HGHD. Did not think of this :flowers:

according to London Lite...Princess Eugenie failed her driving theory test yesterday.

Is the article online, Beck? I can't find a link.

If true, these York princesses certainly are having car issues of late... ;)

What is "driving theory"? I thought you either drove, or you didn't.

Same in the US -- there's a required written test that you must pass before you can take the road test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom