Prince William Current Events 11: October-December 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before some of us get too caught up in "the breakup/makeup" keep in mind that the story is sourced from internet gossip sites.
Chances are they know no more about Prince William and Kate Middleton than any poster on this Board.

mims111 said:
I don't know if these pics were posted, but....
Browsing through some of these pictures, it appears that William has caught the eye of the lens a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh i wish i were a mouse to listen to what these two have to say about those "wedding souvenirs"....:rolleyes:

As with the Kate Middleton current events thread, those posts not relating to Prince William's current events have been moved to the The Public's Expectations of Kate as William's Girlfriend thread.

If it's not about (or relating to) the current events of Prince William, it shouldn't be posted in his current events thread.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

kpusa1981 said:
What does everyone think?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006540081,00.html
How is it that they know that his platoon is the best when the Cyprus exercises has just began? Don't they use the scores obtained used for figuring that out?

I wish someone would tell them that the choice of who leads the parade is basically a lottery and it seems Williams platoon lost! :) Practising to lead the parade does however start half way through the 3rd term!

When William's passing out??? in Dec????

Goodness me. Who are these supposed to be again? Why doesn't Madame Tussauds just give up? I went to see the waxwork of the Queen Mother - it looked like Ronnie Corbett in drag.

BeatrixFan said:
Goodness me. Who are these supposed to be again? Why doesn't Madame Tussauds just give up? I went to see the waxwork of the Queen Mother - it looked like Ronnie Corbett in drag.

Well, that's supposed to be Prince William. Though I only recognized him because of the caption. The close ups are simply terrible! :ROFLMAO:
From a distance they seem to be ok looking.

Last edited:
I think this has more to do with who he is rather than what he's done.

True,But im still glad hes in the running too get it

The wax replicas of Harry and William look like something from Spitting Image (especially Harry).

The wax figures aren't that bad but like many others said the close ups weren't all thea great!:ROFLMAO:

BeatrixFan said:

I've never been too mucha a Tussauds fan. I find the likenesses of many of their sculptures a little stretched. I guess the fame is in the carving of the wax and what it takes to carve out the faces etc.:neutral:

Just thing, wouldn't William wish he has the same volumne of hair as his wax model.:lol:

When will pictures be released?
After he graduates as an officer or after?

kpusa1981 said:
When will pictures be released?
After he graduates as an officer or after?

We may get some pictures of the training in Cyprus or of the cadets practising for the sovereigns parade, if not I expect the next official ones will be at the passing out parade.

Prince William to become a British officer

Prince William, along with 220 other Sandhurst Royal Military Academy cadets, is being toughened in Cyprus before earning his pips as an officer, British army officials said.
William, 24, like his younger brother Prince Harry before him, is taking part in field exercise "winter victory" the final test in soldiering cadets must endure before passing out from the prestigious academy.

Now that is a suprise isn't it?

Yikes! He faces Explosives. I Have a question When he gets his commission will He have to Salute Henry or Will Henry Salute him , and since he went to University will he start out as a Lt or 2Lt Thanks in Advance

Royal Fan said:
Yikes! He faces Explosives. I Have a question When he gets his commission will He have to Salute Henry or Will Henry Salute him , and since he went to University will he start out as a Lt or 2Lt Thanks in Advance

Until he gets his commission he has to salute Harry.

After he receives his commission, they are equal rank and would not normally salute one another, unless they are handing a watch over, (not the ticking kind).

William will be a 2nd Lieutenant.

Ok Thank You, Yes I Qute understood the "Watch" term. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom