Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's heralded as the the trendiest and most secretive theatrical spectacular ever.

And now the rather bizarrely named 'You Me Bum Bum Train' can also be billed as having royal fans.

On Saturday night Prince Harry was seen 'crowd surfing' at the 'interactive' show in London's Soho, where the audience takes part in a series of themed scenes including attending a funeral and going to a hairdressers.

YMBBT, as it is known by devotees, was devised by art students Kate Bond and Morgan Lloyd and won the Oxford Samuel Beckett Theatre Trust prize when it was performed at the Barbican in 2012.
Prince Harry': Royal was at secret theatre event You Me Bum Bum Train* | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry becomes latest celebrity to take part in You Me Bum Bum Train | Theatre | Going Out | London Evening Standard

Last edited:
As far as I remember in the last months of the romance with Cressida Harry took part in a similar interactive theatrical experience. Can't remember what the name of the show was now. I think Harry is fond of the theatre and probably attends more often than we know of.

A great victory and a delighted Harry, I see, who appears determined to keep his beard intact!

If you go there maybe you'll bump into him one day, AdmirerUS! Perhaps he splits his time between Waltrose and Whole Foods and you just haven't seen him yet. I don't know why shoppers were stunned though. Harry's been photographed coming out of grocery stores before. The last time it was steak, chicken, salad....! :p

:previous: Slow news day? :D

Blame the government!:lol:
They banned fox hunting.

The foxes keep attacking and killing the hens at Highgrove.

In 2010, 40 of Prince Charles' hens were killed by foxes.

In 2014, 24 of Prince Charles' hens were killed by foxes and the egg business had to be shut down.

Now Harry is forced to buy store bought eggs rather than get farm fresh eggs:lol:.

My daughter keeps hens. So far no foxes! I can remember reading that as a little boy Harry told a schoolmate that all the family vegetables and other produce came 'from Daddy's farm', presumably Highgrove. I guess that would include eggs.

Blame the government!:lol:
They banned fox hunting.

The foxes keep attacking and killing the hens at Highgrove.

In 2010, 40 of Prince Charles' hens were killed by foxes.

In 2014, 24 of Prince Charles' hens were killed by foxes and the egg business had to be shut down.

Now Harry is forced to buy store bought eggs rather than get farm fresh eggs:lol:.

Charles should have bought some alpacas. They'd keep the foxes away from the chickens and also the lambs. Farming UK News - Alpacas guard the flock and keep the foxes away

Excellent photos! I'm sure Harry enjoyed the curry, (everything Royal is very reminiscent of India at the moment) having served with the Gurkhas and sampled their very hot goat curry. I'm partial to a nice curry myself, but not goat!

Great event :flowers:

Harry really is in his element with such events. He looks great in the pics.

Video:
Prince Harry attends a service of commemoration at Westminster Abbey for the victims of the 2015 terrorist attacks in Tunisia. The service, for family members of those who lost their lives or were seriously injured and those who witnessed the attacks in Tunisia, commemorate the British nationals who were killed during the attacks.

Home - ITNSource News

A heartfelt tribute to all the poor victims, from a man who always wears his heart on his sleeve. Good that PM Cameron turned up also.

On a shallow note, Harry get rid of that blue suit. It's done valiant service. It can be retired now!

A heartfelt tribute to all the poor victims, from a man who always wears his heart on his sleeve. Good that PM Cameron turned up also.

On a shallow note, Harry get rid of that blue suit. It's done valiant service. It can be retired now!

:ROFLMAO: The royal men do need to change up their suits.

Thank you, Polyesco. Looking at pictures of Harry is always a pleasure for me. Even when he's in his old faithful blue suit!

Wait! I thought there was only one blue suit that was shared between the brothers. How is Harry wearing the suit when it has clearly been in India??? Ah...fast track global delivery from India to London was clearly in use today. ;) Suit now enroute back to William for Wednesday!

Video:
Prince Harry attends a service of commemoration at Westminster Abbey for the victims of the 2015 terrorist attacks in Tunisia. The service, for family members of those who lost their lives or were seriously injured and those who witnessed the attacks in Tunisia, commemorate the British nationals who were killed during the attacks.

Home - ITNSource News

Good to see Harry at the service today, but I truly wish that there was no need to have had one in the first place. It seems that the list of memorials for the victims of terrorist acts is continuing to grow at a staggering rate.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait! I thought there was only one blue suit that was shared between the brothers. How is Harry wearing the suit when it has clearly been in India??? Ah...fast track global delivery from India to London was clearly in use today. ;) Suit now enroute back to William for Wednesday!

No, William has the blue suit as he needs it for the tour. Harry was having a meal with his mates at a local pub while things were happening at the Abbey. Harry couldn't possibly attend anywhere formal without his beloved blue suit so what we saw at the service and afterwards was a mere hologram of Harry. :)

:lol: What a clever man Harry is!!! Hologram Harry attends the event while the real one catches up with his friends!

Bravo Harry. Your sincerity shines through every time on these occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom