Prince Harry Current Events 21: June-November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Its shows you can't really trust anybody. If I were in his position, I would never allow people to video tape me doing anything, even if it seems harmless.

I agree...if I was famous, I'd probably become so paranoid...LOL

I think he has a brain...
Very well stated CasiraghiTrio, You are in fact correct. Identifying that he is different as much as he tries to be "normal" for a young twenty some year old. He does have to acknowledge that he is indeed in line for the British Throne albeight it be third but none the less he is. One of my previous posts was meant to mean that we also have remember that he is a young man who does need a personal life aswell. I blame the individual that splashed the photos to the media about the mindnumbing vodka drinking as an opportunist to defame Harry. We've all made mistakes and will continue to do so. He will come around to realize this. Perhaps his father will need to have a chat with him about protocol.
It is also unfortuate that sometimes things get out of hand on this forum. I don't believe anyone means to personally attack anyone. Mearly a means to create discussion. If it was my post, no harm was meant by it.
Cheers,
MM:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes looking more like William and Charles to me.

The great ticket scrum: England's heroes spark rugby fever

It began while Jonny and the boys were still on the pitch celebrating their victory over France. And yesterday the scramble for World Cup final tickets was growing more desperate by the hour. Tickets for England's clash with South Africa were changing hands for between £1,000 and £4,000 each - up to 13 times their face value.

Among those fortunate enough to be inside the Stade de France for the England-France clash was Prince Harry, who yesterday personally congratulated the England team on their 14-9 victory. Harry wore an England shirt for Saturday night's game and shouted with joy and raised both arms to the sky as Wilkinson and his team overcame France to book a place in their second successive final. The prince spent the night in the team hotel and yesterday met the players as they enjoyed a day off. He chatted with Wilkinson for several minutes, asking him to talk him through the match-winning points he scored in the dying minutes of the clash. One guest said: "He congratulated Jonny and wished him the best of luck for the final. He looked delighted to get to speak to him in person and say 'well done' for such a phenomenal performance." Harry is expected to attend the final, as will Gordon Brown. The Prime Minister will be there as a guest of the Rugby Football Union. French president Nicolas Sarkozy had invited him to Saturday's semifinalbut he was unable to attend because of meetings at Chequers.

the rugby fever is really fun. What I like about the fans and the players, they know their national anthems and really sing them too :)

He's just getting better-looking the older he gets.

Unfortunately it just goes to show that although the pose is similar, they look nothing alike! :ROFLMAO: Wrong chin, wrong nose and wrong mouth! :rolleyes:

I agree that he doesn't look like Prince Charles in this photo, he looks a lot like Prince Phillip! Same eyebrows and eyes, same chin. Prince Harry looks a mixture of the Spencer family and Prince Phillip. :flowers:

Unfortunately it just goes to show that although the pose is similar, they look nothing alike! :ROFLMAO: Wrong chin, wrong nose and wrong mouth! :rolleyes:

I agree Skydragon, Prince Harry doesn't look like Prince Charles in those photos, he looks very much like Prince Phillip! Same chin, same eyes and eyebrows. Harry looks like a mixture of the Spencers and Prince Phillip. :flowers:

A few more pics from today.......
Polfoto (only first seven are today's match)

Polfoto (search results for Prince William brings up a couple of others....)

:flowers:

All those people they are with, and the ones with Harry at the 13 October match are the Woodward family, right? I think it is ?Clive ? Woodward who is coach or owner ? of the English team?

Thanks CT! He looks so good in that white shirt.

Cool pics. Looks like they had fun.:) To bad England lost.:sad:

BBC NEWS | UK | England | Norfolk | Prince quizzed over bird shooting

Norfolk police say their inquiries are continuing and they are urging anyone with information to get in touch. .........

Police quiz Prince Harry over shooting of rare hen harriers | the Daily Mail

Prince Harry quizzed by police about shooting of rare birds | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited
.........The prince is understood to have been out shooting on the estate last Wednesday evening, with a friend believed to be from the Van Cutsem family, when witnesses saw two hen harriers in flight being shot, an offence under wildlife protection legislation which carries a prison sentence of up to six months or a £5,000 fine.
Sources have told the Guardian that the prince and his friend were the only people known to be out shooting on the estate last Wednesday evening, and were quickly identified to Norfolk police by the Prince of Wales's staff. It is understood both men were interviewed in person, but have denied any involvement in the incident...........

........The deaths, close to Dersingham Bog nature reserve on the edge of Sandringham estate, were witnessed by a staff member of Natural England, the government's conservation agency which runs the nature reserve, and two members of the public........

Prince Harry is questioned over shooting of two rare birds of prey at Sandringham - Times Online
.....Police were apparently told by the Prince of Wales’s staff that the Prince and a friend were the only people known to be shooting in the area last Wednesday when the two hen harriers were killed........

I find harry a bit less adorable at the moment than I usually do:ermm:

Last edited:
This appears much lower down in the Daily Mail report:

"As of last night there was no suggestion that Harry had any involvement in the shooting of the rare birds."

As always in cases of this sort, everyone denies involvement and being a private estate, it is hard to prove or disprove who shot the birds. At the moment it is only Harry and his friend who were known to be in the area.

and that is a pity on different levels, for the birds and for the RF.

interview with the chief constable of north wales police:
The RSPB: Stop the illegal killing of hen harriers

As always in cases of this sort, everyone denies involvement and being a private estate, it is hard to prove or disprove who shot the birds. At the moment it is only Harry and his friend who were known to be in the area.

Last edited:

If Harry or his friend is the person who shot these birds of prey, aside from the obvious bad consequences, it will be very upsetting for his grandfather, I should think. After all, Prince Philip has spent his royal career writing and speaking passionately about the importance of protecting all of these endangered species, perhaps most especially the birds of prey.

At the same time, it is upsetting anyway, whether the culprit was Prince Harry or not, but perhaps the most upsetting scenario would be if the culprit is the gamekeeper, the professional who should know better!! :ohmy:

I don't like hunting for sport...not that it matters...LOL...I just felt like saying it.

Hugh is supposed to be the expert hunter of the Van Cutsem family...so it was probably him with Harry, if I had to guess.

I don't like hunting at all for myself, but I guess I mostly tolerate it in others as long as it's done by following the rules: Not shooting out of season, not shooting endangered species, and also a big one for me is that the hunting must be for the purpose of eating the kills and not for selling them for profit of any kind. I don't like commercial hunting. If it's natural, though, it's ok, because at least the animal was free and it died in a "natural" way. Animals kill each other. It's life, and death is part of life.

But this killing endangered birds is very bad, no matter who is responsible. I will be very disapointed in Harry, as the grandson of a dedicated conservationist, if he is the culprit. I will be disappointed in the gamekeeper if he/she is the culprit, because this person should know better than that. This is a violation of the rules, whoever has done it, and I don't like that at all. Harry, your shooting hobby is fine by me, but please follow the rules. It's a fair request, I think.

well they will think twice before they invite harry to become a trustee of any of those boards, whether they can prove him guilty or not:neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom