Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 3: March 2007-September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would have ordered a couple of martinis if it were me!!

Thank God he's okay. I don't know what I'd do w myself w/out the pics and updates of Prince Andrew!

Thanks for the links, Evnovoros. While I agree that marriage is not something to be taken lightly and easily thrown away, I do believe there are certain marriages that do need to end. Being in an abusive relationship is a reason to end a marriage. And the blantant disrespect of the marriage vows by either spouse is another reason. I don't think Prince Andrew should feel he let his parents down by getting divorced. It wasn't his fault the marriage ended.

In a way it was, Bella. He CHOOSE Fergie as his bride and she couldn't handle it.

Prince Andrew MySpace

Sorry if this has been posted before but is Prince Andrew's MySpace legit? I mean is it really him?

xx hrh xx

Thanks for the links, Evnovoros. While I agree that marriage is not something to be taken lightly and easily thrown away, I do believe there are certain marriages that do need to end. Being in an abusive relationship is a reason to end a marriage. And the blantant disrespect of the marriage vows by either spouse is another reason. I don't think Prince Andrew should feel he let his parents down by getting divorced. It wasn't his fault the marriage ended.

Andrew tried,but the pressures of being part of the Royal life style were too much for Sarah to bear;she constantly complained that Palace bureaucrats were of no help to her.She found "the little gray men" to be abusive and dismissive towards her.

if you mean the one where he has he queen listed as one of his friends, then its not his reall myspace..it looks really fake anyway..

Well the "little grey men" always are. Look what they tried to do to Diana. Sarah also CHOSE to have an affair with Steve Wyatt and with Johnny what's-his-face they all called "Osram" due to his baldness. Steve's was while pregnant with the youngest Princess. ("Blood Feud, or Blood Money" I will find the book and post it here)

I still stand behind Prince Andrew in the divorce issue. How was he to know when he married her that she'd end up as a cheater? Does anyone ever know? Do you think people would marry someone if they could look into a crystal ball and be told: Let's see, in a few years she's going end up a gawdy turnip and humiliate you and your family, have various affairs and lie to you. Would anyone marry a person if they could see that? Unlikely. And unfort. we don't have crystal balls so again, how is he at fault for marrying the woman he loved and who he believed loved him back? Unless she was cheating on him during their romance and engagement, he'd have no way of knowing. SHE was the one who blew it, IMO. There's NO excuse to cheat on your spouse.

I highly doubt it. Do you think any of the royals - or anyone famous - would list themselves on a hugely popular site under their own names? He may be on there, but we'll never find him.

It's called "Blood Rich" by Jane Wolfe. Lots of stuff in there about Fergie and Steve and Johnny. Kaffir, have you ever been cheated on? I have. And I can tell you, it isn't fun. It's humiliating. And there is NO EXCUSE for it. None what so ever! I don't care HOW upset and unsupported Fergie was, to cross that line was WRONG.

Prince Andrew has always been one of my faves.

I like how The Duke acknowledged that he and Sarah have an enduring partnership as parents. He continues to work at that partnership for the sake of his family.

I hope he does not feel like a failure. I understand it's normal for divorced person to feel like a failure, to feel regret, and whatever else, but one must overcome it and realize that the feelings of regret and failure are only a result of a longing for a false perfection. I hope the Duke loves himself enough to relax and pat himself on the back for a life very well done.

Pics 12.12.2007

Prince Andrew made a trading deal at City stock exchange company
ICAP's 15th annual global charity day with brokers in fancy dress, on
the trading floor, to raise money for 17 London charities. Clebritties
were there to represent their favorite charities. 12th December 2007
London, England :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Prince Andrew made a trading deal at City stock exchange company
ICAP's 15th annual global charity day with brokers in fancy dress, on
the trading floor, to raise money for 17 London charities. Clebritties
were there to represent their favorite charities. 12th December 2007
London, England :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Everyone seems to be having a fun time of it. Thanks for the pics, Ice. You know I can never have too many photos of Prince Andrew!

I have always admired how Andrew and Sarah have maintained a real family unit with their children despite their divorce.

Yes I think it is admirable as well; it is the kind of thing most parents would do given the circumstances.

Pic 18.12.2007

His Royal highness, The Duke of York visiting the 1st Battalion,
The Royal Irish regiment at their barracks in Tern Hill, Shropshire,
England 18/12/2007 - Bella, I think you'll like that pic ;):)

Andrew - 18.12.2007

His Royal highness, The Duke of York visiting the 1st Battalion,
The Royal Irish regiment at their barracks in Tern Hill, Shropshire,
England 18/12/2007 - Bella, I think you'll like that pic ;):)

Andrew - 18.12.2007
Iceflower, this is one of your best!!! Very striking! A man in uniform!!! I like everything about this picture, esp. the expression on his face. Those eyes! Thank you!

Sarah and Prince Andrew enjoy yet another family outing | the Daily Mail
The Yorks had dinner at Harry's Bar in Mayfair yesternight.

I love Eugenie's coat. :)

Thanks for the link, CasT. Andrew, of course, is adorable (but I'm biased). His family, however, don't fare too well. Someone please tell Sarah those stockings are for a woman of a much younger age. Her outfit would have looked fine but for those ridiculous stockings. Not good photos of the girls, though in the photo of them in the car it seems as though Eugenie has gotten a bob cut and it looks cute. If those stories about Beatrice are true, she needs to smarten up. Someone should tell her the Princess Stephanie of Monaco story and fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom