Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 8: January 2014-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are beautiful. Sophie looks like a normal mum with her flat trainers and jeans. I am surprised they even got noticed to be honest, but I suppose Mark Cuthbert would recognise them. James' little Land Rover t-shirt is so cute. I believe he is a big Land Rover fan as he had a cake make for him last year that was of a Land Rover.

Sophie and Louise <3

These are beautiful. Sophie looks like a normal mum with her flat trainers and jeans. I am surprised they even got noticed to be honest, but I suppose Mark Cuthbert would recognise them. James' little Land Rover t-shirt is so cute. I believe he is a big Land Rover fan as he had a cake make for him last year that was of a Land Rover.

Sophie and Louise <3

That's a lovely picture.

Beautiful puctures and woderful for us to see them again,relax and happy - they are so adorable. Great pearents and to cute kids :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Royals Community mobile app

Sophie and James are back again today. They played the Land Rover game again and apparently had a test ride in a Land Rover today. No Louise or Edward today.

Sophie + Sophie and James

More images at PA images too.

It's so frustrating when there are no pics I can share. Sophie attended clay shoot, for now not a single pic, I hope I will get few for my blog. Now Show, from what I see, most reporters covered earlier Prince Philip, not sure if someone stayed this late.

The photos of Sophie and her children at the Royal Windsor Horse Show are great. I especially like the photo of Sophie giving Louise a kiss. James has grown up a lot! He's getting tall. Love the photos of him and Sophie with the toy Land Rover.
I wonder if the children were allowed a day off from school, since the show is on weekdays. Perhaps that's why Louise didn't attend today.

Sophie and the kids looked as if they were really enjoying themselves. Both, Louise and James are quite tall, and Louise is looking more and more like a young lady. I loved seeing the kids with the toy Range Rover. They were more than likely amused. I know a few adults who love playing with remote control cars.

Sophie and James are back again today. They played the Land Rover game again and apparently had a test ride in a Land Rover today. No Louise or Edward today.

Sophie + Sophie and James

More images at PA images too.

I am concerned that these pictures of James (and pix of James are rare things) have him wearing Land Rover T shirt on the Land Rover game again.

Smacks of using him for advertising. Anyway - mistake IMO

Sophie and the kids looked as if they were really enjoying themselves. Both, Louise and James are quite tall, and Louise is looking more and more like a young lady. I loved seeing the kids with the toy Range Rover. They were more than likely amused. I know a few adults who love playing with remote control cars.

They are both really tall aren't they? Louise is nearly the same height as Sophie when she is in flats. She is probably going to be long legged. She is getting rather pretty and I am sure she will continue to age well. She is looking more and more like Edward as she gets older. The photos of the two of them playing together is lovely and you can even see James lift up Louise's white car to help her. Sophie also seemed to enjoy playing it yesterday and I am sure she liked that it was just her and James yesterday. Sometimes it's nice to spread your time with both child, especially as she will be away from them for over a week now. It's a shame Edward couldn't make it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...25668.128292343969698&type=1&relevant_count=1

The Earl and Countess of Wessex Edinburgh 16 May 2104 - Images | StockPix International News Pictures

I am concerned that these pictures of James (and pix of James are rare things) have him wearing Land Rover T shirt on the Land Rover game again.
Smacks of using him for advertising. Anyway - mistake IMO
James is a HUGE Land Rover fan, he had a birthday cake in shape of it. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Love the picture of Sophie talking to the little girl in this article.
@ Anna- Love Sophie's Bluebell hat on your website!

Nice blog today Anna (they are all nice). I don't know what we would do without all your hard work following the Countess.
Thank you, It can be really frustrating at times. I have watched evening assembly, and both Earl & Countess of Wessex attended, as the camera wasn'tr concentrating on them at all, I was hoping for a better look and taking a screen cap, however, after 2 hours I noticed they already left, and I didn't take any :( Did any of you got something?
All I know is that HRH was in a black blouse with white collar (sth new)...

Agree she looks lovely in Scotland I love the colour of her hat.

I have been away over this weekend but I have seen how hard you have worked Anna! Those new shoes Sophie wore yesterday were beautiful and I have always loved that Emilia Wickstead dress, though I do prefer it paired with the black shoes she first wore with it.

Love the henna tattoo! I hope she was aware that it doesn't wash off immediately...

I love the style of "His Grace" and "Her Grace". James will someday be styled as His Grace, Duke of Edinburgh. Nice title.

I am glad it washed out! I have to say if I was the woman doing the henna I would be staring at her rings and not drawing properly....

The link to his speech is good as Edward is quite comedic. Thanks for the links!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom