Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 7: January-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sophie drive herself to these events?

If they are local, yes most Royals drive themselves. Sophie lives in Bagshot in Surrey, which isn't that far from Godalming or Bisley in Surrey so it's more cost effective to drive herself. I love her driving glasses, she's too cute!

Thanks for all the photos, Anna. :D Sophie looked great today.

All just lovely Anna thnaks for the better view on Daring ....

You're welcome, so far nothing from Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, but I asked them on FB and Twitter, hope thy will answer.
And according to Mark Stewart Sophie didn't attend today's Windsor show, I saw Queen and Camilla. Yesterday Duke of Edinburgh.

Anna, once again you've managed to keep us up to date w/the Wessexes, and thank you so much for all of the very hard work you do in finding and sharing it w/us!!

Also God Speed and a safe and relatively trouble free deployment to the entire crew of HMS Daring. May they all come home safe and sound.

I've been thinking all week long we wouldn't see any of the Wessexes until the weekend, just because it 's pretty much the one time during the show they're able to attend as a Family, and enjoy it as a Family. I really hope we get to see a bit more of James this year too, as isn't this around the same age we started to see more of Louise in public? Regardless, I really, really, hope I'm right about this and we do see a bit more of young Master James Windsor Viscount Severn.

Thanks again Anna for all the links and articles. :)

tomorrow sophie and family will go to windsor royal horse show??

tomorrow sophie and family will go to windsor royal horse show??

We still don't know. The event isn't classed as an engagement so it's unlikely we'll know until they actually turn up.

great great photos!!! thanks so much for posted it!!!

Annaelka thank you so much for all the wonderful photos and articles. The Earl and Countess of Wessex owe you a deep favour of gratitude for your devotion to the wonderful work they due on behalf of the BRF.
Oh thank you so much! And to others I well :)

We still don't know. The event isn't classed as an engagement so it's unlikely we'll know until they actually turn up.
A week ago, there was at Gov site in enagagements, that Sophie was due to attend on the 10th at Windsor, but later it vanished and they added event on the 8th May.

Mothers day today in new zealand today, Happy Mothers day to you Sophie hope Edward & kids spoil you:angel::champagne::cheers::fireworks:

The more I see James the more adorable he gets! It's his little dimples, they are jus so cute and I want to squeeze his cheeks.

Dad, I can't see! - awww Edward and Louise. Louise's cousin next to Edward is so TALL!

I have just noticed their Nanny was not with them. I always find it odd that she goes everywhere with them so it's nice to see them without her.

Last edited:
Pix of James and Louise are so rare but so lovely !

I agree. It's always nice to see them out and about. They're a delight.

They are a delight! I really, really, really hope James is on the balcony this year like Louise did when she was 5 years old. It would be lovely to see Louise and James together on the balcony. James looks like a monkey though, which is lovely and normal for a 5 year old boy.

Cheeky face + He looks like he's being told off

Next to him is his older cousin, Oliver or Harry, I can never remember which is which. I also love that Sophie is holding his coat and baseball cap, as he has obviously decided he does not want to wear it even though everyone else around him has rain coats on.

I have found even more cute images!

Edward's face is hilarious, Mother and Son + Cute

Credit to PicturePress

Last edited:
They are a delight! I really, really, really hope James is on the balcony this year like Louise did when she was 5 years old. It would be lovely to see Louise and James together on the balcony. James looks like a monkey though, which is lovely and normal for a 5 year old boy.

Cheeky face + He looks like he's being told off

Next to him is his older cousin, Oliver or Harry, I can never remember which is which. I also love that Sophie is holding his coat and baseball cap, as he has obviously decided he does not want to wear it even though everyone else around him has rain coats on.

I have found even more cute images!

Edward's face is hilarious, Mother and son + Cute

Credit to PicturePress

I love the pictures, and like you, hope James will appear at Trooping the Colour. He'll probably have a blast. Louise's facial expression in the photo with her Dad and brother. She's probably thinking 'little kids..:bang:'.

If you go on newscom.com and search Wessex the first few images are adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom