Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 6: July 2011-January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe the Queen's sons were born in suits...I do like that Edward always has a hankerchief in his suits though. Thanks for the images. Edward gathered a lot of airmiles last week!

The Countess of Wessex attended Collingwood College's Fashion Show:

One, two and three

Courtesy of Flickr

Sophie looks lovely, the dress is so beautiful. Sophie is looking very well lately :).

Last edited:
She does not look like a woman in her mid 40ies

Yes, I also think so:)The princes look good in suits, I generally like suits or uniforms because they look so proper and elegant!Men can wear a classic suit and shirt without thinking too much about it while woman have to consider every detail of their dress because the fashion for woman changes a lot....I always liked Sophies dress choices,she is wearing elegant,feminine clothes of good quality-IMO she should also be considered a style icon like Kate because she usually dresses well and appropriate for the occasion.

The Earl & Countess were on Norway for the 40th birthday of Princess Martha Louise.

I just love the white on her she looks amazing and the gown at Martha Louise's was very nice also but not I don't think the very best she has worn this year.

She looks like Cinderella! Gorgeous! ( ball gown)

Last edited:
Just LOVELY :)
both outfits suits to her beautiful :flowers: .I think that dress from Martha Louise's celebration she was wore previously at state dinner for USA, IMO ;)
Can we see more pictures from two events? please plssssss

I'm not too crazy about the dress from the fashion show (or more like the lacy top that seems to be hanging), but I simply adore the ball gown. Would love to see more pictures of her in the latter.

I loved that Sophie and Edward were in Norway for Matha-Louise's birthday. They looked lovely :D.

Sophie has really stepped things up , appearance- wise, and fashion-wise, in the last year or so. Right now she's the most exciting royal out there, in terms of fashion.

On 21/09/2011 Countess of Wessex visit farm near Basingstoke and also met with children from Overton Primary School

great article :)

The Countess of Wessex presented the prize for the Keltbray Noel Murless Stakes at Ascot
racecourse, Berkshire, this afternoon, September 30, together with the Earl of Wessex she
also attended a lunch at Ascot racecourse.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thanks iceflower for the images. Sophie looks lovely, as usual and I love her sunglasses. It's a bummer there aren't any images of her and Edward at Ascot.

Edit: One image of Edward at the races. I love his tie...

Prince Edward

Last edited:
Thanks iceflower for the images. Sophie looks lovely, as usual and I love her sunglasses. It's a bummer there aren't any images of her and Edward at Ascot.

Prince Edward

Wonder if his kids picked his tie that day :D.

Wonder if his kids picked his tie that day :D.

I don't remember where I read that but I did read it somewhere that his children pick his ties, or did I imagine that?

I can picture Louise doing it though, haha. It is a cute tie though. He also has a cute one he wore to their christenings.

Prince Edward

:previous:

Again with horses . He's definitely a winner in choosing strange and funny, but also cute ties :ROFLMAO:.

Thanks iceflower and Molly2101 for the photos :flowers:

I don't remember where I read that but I did read it somewhere that his children pick his ties, or did I imagine that?

I can picture Louise doing it though, haha. It is a cute tie though. He also has a cute one he wore to their christenings.

Yup,same tie with bears ;) on both christenings :lol:.
pic james
pic louise

I think Louise would love that type of job. From that outfit at the Windsor Horse Show from couple of years ago (the green boots with a crocodile faces and the pink windbreaker :D), I'd say she got the concept of originality down pat. She must be a personality at home and at school :D.

iceflower said:

The Countess of Wessex presented the prize for the Keltbray Noel Murless Stakes at Ascot
racecourse, Berkshire, this afternoon, September 30, together with the Earl of Wessex she
also attended a lunch at Ascot racecourse.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

The outfit is unusual but it works.....Second pic she looks like blonde Jackie O......loving Sophie!

I do believe the Queen's sons were born in suits...I do like that Edward always has a hankerchief in his suits though. Thanks for the images. Edward gathered a lot of airmiles last week!

The Countess of Wessex attended Collingwood College's Fashion Show:

One, two and three

Courtesy of Flickr

Sophie looks lovely, the dress is so beautiful. Sophie is looking very well lately :).

Wow - she is really beautiful - just glowing with life and happiness. I love the white dress. Very much like lace - but with a little twist.

Sophie is really having her best year fashion and looks wise.

I really do like this on her the more I see photos of the engagements. Sophie is looking amazing.

Thanks for the images without watermarks. Sophie is such a beautiful woman and she has aged so well. I want her sunglasses...I never noticed how freckled Sophie is either. Pretty. I am definitely developing a girl crush on her, haha.

I am a bit disappointed that all the family gatherings have now finished for the year, except for the Remembrance Service in November, as I looked forward to seeing what Sophie, and everyone else, were going to wear. Here's hoping we get a glance at Louise this Christmas, now that she's the nations favourite 7 year old since the wedding.

:previous: Thank you MagMil. They both look quite lovely (Sophie's smile is positively infectious).

Thanks for the links, :) I found some images of Edward and Sophie at the opening of the Marlowe Theatre in Kent, which they opened on the same day as they visited the Chaucer Technology School.

Marlowe Theatre Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom