The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Serene Highness

Only on the Royal Forums do we sign in to see such informative gems as "George is still an infant."

Why yes, yes he is. I'll bet we could have a huge discussion on when an infant ceases being an infant while we wait for more photos.

Old 08-27-2013, 06:21 PM
Serene Highness

The Telegraph has a whole article based on the Waitrose shopping pictures. Apparently they spotted a pizza, a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine.

Old 08-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
The Telegraph has a whole article based on the Waitrose shopping pictures. Apparently they spotted a pizza, a bottle of white wine and a bottle of red wine.
Well... that kind of lays to rest any speculation that the cottage in Wales has a wine cellar.

I think I've just decided too what is on the menu here tonight. TBH, I love the frozen pizza you can get at the stores these days. Like Will and Kate, we live beyond pizza delivery zones.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Wouldn't Kate have to stay away from wine for the time being if she's nursing, or would a glass or two actually be beneficial?
Old 08-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Heir Apparent

A glass or 2 of wine is always beneficial.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Another thing I discovered is that pizza crust is excellent for a teething wee one. George has a while to go before hitting that stage.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
Wouldn't Kate have to stay away from wine for the time being if she's nursing, or would a glass or two actually be beneficial?
Maybe those are for Wills so he down a bottle and sleep thru George crying thru the night :)
Old 08-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Nursing mothers can pump and dump if they've consumed alcohol.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
When you open the picture and click on it, look closely and you'll be able to see that those are disposable nursing pads.
and two bottle of wine
Old 08-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Maybe those are for Wills so he down a bottle and sleep thru George crying thru the night :)
LOL Love the image
Old 08-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Majesty

Quote:
That sounds like something from a comedy movie, or a sitcom. Great mental image .

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Where'd her belly go? I know it eventually...deflates? But hers looks entirely gone. And how is it known William and George Alexander were in the car?
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Majesty

I haven't heard anything about William & George in the car waiting for her.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-28-2013, 05:54 AM
Aristocracy

Royal reporters are making a big deal of the pics being published in the telegraph but didn't a bunch of British publications publish the same type of photos days after the royal wedding.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:41 AM
Serene Highness

There were shopping cart photos after the wedding too. Plus photos of William, Kate and puppy Lupo on the beach before he went to the Falklands. The worst ones were check out photos from inside the grocery store. However for the most part, they have been left alone while in Anglesey.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:30 AM
Gentry

I wouldn't begin to know where to put this so I'm just going to stick it here because I thought it was an interesting picture. The caption read "Prince Phillip and Peter Middleton (Kate's grandfather) crossed paths during a tour of South America in 1962. Who would have known 50 years later, their grandchildren would be married!"

Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Now that is an interesting thing!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Majesty

Yeah, I think Peter Middleton was the pilot for Philip's Tour at the time. I think Peter learned that his granddaughter was dating Prince William but he died months before their wedding.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 08-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Now that's one of the "who would have thought" type of occasions. A very interesting photo; thanks for posting, QueenMathilde.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
Where'd her belly go? I know it eventually...deflates? But hers looks entirely gone. And how is it known William and George Alexander were in the car?
Some people on Twitter said that William was in the car (another shopping trip but (Kate wore the) same outfit

RoyalKateDebate
‏@RoyalKateDebate

@shanellewho: http://twitter.com/shanellewho/statu...com/QVZ7KdjMRu Kate and Will apparently still in Wales- another supermarket trip today... Via @shanellewho

RoyalKateDebate
‏@RoyalKateDebate

@shanellewho: according to the person who saw her today kate was wearing the same outfit she's wearing in the photo thanks!