Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 5: March-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which picture are you referring to Daria? I agree with all the above. Another thing I adore about the couple is their smilies. They light up the room. You need Sun shades.

Oh, indeed. I love their smiles.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 3m
New engagement for Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: 11 Dec they will attend screening of David Attenborough's Natural History Museum Alive 3D.

The film William & Catherine will see at the screening will air on TV-
David Attenborough’s Natural History Museum Alive 3D will be broadcast on Sky 3D and in 2D on Sky 1 HD on New Year's Day 2014-
Sir David Attenborough's 3D Museum adventure | Natural History Museum
Having had the opportunity to visit the natural history museum in NYC this summer, I know my kids would love an opportunity to visit the one in London. However since a trip to the UK is not in the near future, I think they'd enjoy this film.

This is a royal regalia event and I think it's a shame that there are little pictures of this grand event. This is the time we would see if Catherine has received her Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II from The Queen.

JB ‏@Royal_beans 8h
REMINDER: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend the Royal Film Performance 2013, the UK Premiere of Mandela on Dec 5 #royal

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 2h
Trailer of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, which the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will be seeing tonight #RoyalFilm2013

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 1m
William & Kate are expected to arrive at the Odeon, Leicester Square at 7:15pm local time for the Mandela film premiere (via @markacuthbert)

Mandela - Official Trailer - Pathe - YouTube

Last edited:
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 14m
It's a chilly evening here in Leicester Square, where William and Kate are due later to see Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom.

Mark Cuthbert ‏@markacuthbert 14m
The red carpet awaits Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge in London for the Mandela film premiere. pic.twitter.com/syXWLHrO7w

Max Foster ‏@MaxFosterCNN 7m
Two of Nelson/Winnie #Mandela's daughters tell me their father is doing very well and hasn't take a turn for the worse

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 12m
Actors & VIPs arriving. William & Kate expected shortly "@Daily_Express: Mandela's daughter Zindzi is looking glam pic.twitter.com/bWB9JZzFV1"

Live Red Carpet Coverage:
LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge along with Nelson Mandela's daughter Zindzi Mandela and actors Idris Elba (who plays Nelson Mandela) and Naome Harris attend gala screening of biopic Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. Royal couple expected to arrive at 1915GMT-

http://www.livestation.com/reuters?source=redirect

Last edited:
Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag 1m
William and Kate (in Roland Mouret gown) at the Mandela premiere pic.twitter.com/WFtBBsF800

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 4m
Duchess of Cambridge on the red carpet tonight. Kate is wearing a dress by Roland Mouret that she has previously worn pic.twitter.com/RWBvPy9LBx

Pictures:
'Mandela: long walk to freedom' film premiere, London, Britain - 05 Dec 2013-
http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_phot...re-london-britain-05-dec-2013-1122049-st.aspx

Pictures:
The Royal Film Performance Of "Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom" 2013-
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/S...mance+Of+"Mandela:+Long+Walk+To+Freedom"+2013

Last edited:
Is she actually wearing a diamond necklace?!

It's like Kate is like I have worn a tiara now and I am never going back. :ROFLMAO:

Catherine looks quite curvacious in that gown.

The Duchess looks senbloodysational this evening !

Great hair, great gown and SIGNIFICANT jewels... if they are real {even if not it still represents a step forward in that it takes confidence to wear BIG jewels, and her choices ,to date, have been painfully timid.}

Sadly, it's a custume jewelry. Uggh! I almost fell out of my chair with the thought of 2 major jewel appearances in one week LOL!

Sadly, it's a custume jewelry. Uggh! I almost fell out of my chair with the thought of 2 major jewel appearances in one week LOL!
Costume or not it's still a big piece. I like it. She is coming out of her shell. :lol:

William looks good and Catherine is beautiful. I like the necklace. I'm not sure about the dress. I like the fit--she has a great figure. It's a beautiful color, but a bit boring. I don't like the shoulders or neckline--although I admit it is a good neckline for that necklace. The dress is very plain and simple which, again, compliments the necklace. I'm just not loving it.

I'll look again in a few hours to see if it grows on me.

Costume or not it's still a big piece. I like it. She is coming out of her shell. :lol:

I agree, she's coming out of shell when it comes to the jewels. Her late mother-in-law wore a great deal of costume jewelry.

I hate this dress, better worn by Carla Bruni (but still uggly), but she is beautiful.

IMO if you are gonna wear such a large necklace and you have the means...it should be real. I wish the hair was all the up with some stud earrings, but she is beautiful no matter what she wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom