The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post
Can't say more until there a proper pictures. :-)
That's all the pictures we're going to get. No pictures were taken inside BP and none of her exiting the car.

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1m
Prince William was in full white tie with decorations but the pictures don’t show whether Kate has been admitted to the Royal Family Order.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

We can't see if she's wearing her Royal Family Order of Queen Elizabeth II. Very nice tiara btw.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

RoyalCentral will make an enquiry to KP tomorrow;
Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 2m
Alas, we will make another enquiry with KP tomorrow and try and find out for sure.

http://markstewartphotographyltd.tum...-queen-mothers
Old 12-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Courtier

Thanks Lumutqueen! Maybe we are lucky and there is one or even two more :-)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:26 PM
Courtier

I wonder if one of the problems is that there would be way too many photographers from almost all of the countries wanting access - now THAT would be a zoo!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarNoe View Post
I wonder if one of the problems is that there would be way too many photographers from almost all of the countries wanting access - now THAT would be a zoo!
it is not a "public" event. This occasion happens every year and photographers are not given access within the palace.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think The Queen's official photographer or Cameraman should be on call for this event. There's photographers at the palace for State Banquets, receptions, meetings, etc. I think this elegant and prestigious event should be properly pictured and videoed.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-03-2013, 07:18 PM
Courtier

I do have to say the 3rd December has become a night of firsts for Kate. This time last year her pregnancy was announced.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Heir Apparent

The tiara is beautiful and Catherine looks really lovely. I do wish she wore her hair all up though, as I think tiara's look better with one's hair up. Hmph, what do I know though! I kind of hope she has not got the Royal Family Order as I don't feel she has done enough to deserve it really. Just producing an heir doesn't qualify enough for me but meh.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Nobility

photo with Kate in tiara

The Diamond Duchess: Kate wears glittering tiara for white tie ball at Buckingham Palace | Mail Online
Old 12-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Majesty

Catherine looks so stunning. I'd love to see the full ensemble, if you will. In any case, the tiara is gorgeous, and I love the hairdo.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Heir Apparent

No family order yet. Christmas present perhaps?
Old 12-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Heir Apparent

OK, Santa is real and I am thrilled there were paps in place to grab those shots!
It appears Catherine has not yet been given the family order. That would make a great stocking stuffer.
I think this means that jewels are heading back to the crown (avoiding taxes) and being loaned out to the family, fairly generously by QEII.
I know everyone wants to see Catherine full length, but I'd also like a good look at how William is completely turned out. He looks so yummy in formal wear.
Sleep well tonight, peeps, we got to see the tiara!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Perhaps she'll be getting the Order within the new year or just decided not to wear the Order. Sometimes the royals don't wear their Orders. It's a funny thing.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 12-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

Or she could have had one on. We can't see the part of the dress where an order would be pinned.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Hrhduchesskateblog has more pictures from car. There is one from William's side and you can see more of Kate's dress and there is nothing on the upper left portion where an order would be worn.

http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/2...white.html?m=1
Old 12-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Hrhduchesskateblog has more pictures from car. There is one from William's side and you can see more of Kate's dress and there is nothing on the upper left portion where an order would be worn.

Duchess Kate: Kate Dazzles with Papyrus Tiara for White-Tie Reception
Yup- you're right, she must not have it yet.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Serene Highness

So will there not be anything released of the dinner? There has always been a video from the banquets I thought. It would be a shame not to be able to see Catherine at her first banquet dressed to impress. Im so hoping something will be released.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
So will there not be anything released of the dinner? There has always been a video from the banquets I thought. It would be a shame not to be able to see Catherine at her first banquet dressed to impress. Im so hoping something will be released.

it is not a banquet, it is a reception with about 1500 guests.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Serene Highness

O.k. Reception then. Im still hoping something is released. As I said, it would be a shame if we dont get to see anything.

Closed Thread

Tags
duke of cambridge, pippa middleton, prince harry, prince william, royal wedding