Royal-Royal Marriages Today

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein has been in a relationship with an American woman for a few years now.
I wasn’t just talking about Wenzel. His younger brother has been dating aristocratic girls. We are yet to see who Marie-Caroline will bring along.

George of Cambridge and Leonor of Sweden, or Oscar of Sweden and Charlotte of Cambridge would be good matches, but so were William of Wales and Madeleine of Sweden and that never came to pass.

Gabriel of Belgium would be a good match for Leonor, Princess of Asturias, but, for Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands, Felix of Denmark may be a better match than his brother.

How would George Cambridge and Leo Asturias make a successful match since both are heirs to their countries' Throne?

One or both would have to renounce their position(s).

How would George Cambridge and Leo Asturias make a successful match since both are heirs to their countries' Throne?

One or both would have to renounce their position(s).
Leonor of Sweden and Leonor of Asturias are two different people.

I wouldn’t predict any royal-royal marriages for any young senior BRF royal as the BRF don’t mix with other royals much socially, (though such a match for Prss Charlotte would be fun. The media would go berserk) but I wouldn’t be totally surprised at any in the future among the Scandinavian royals, who are very close,

Leonor of Sweden and Leonor of Asturias are two different people.

Leonore (Sweden), Leonor (Spain) and Eleonore (Belgium) are three different people, even. :flowers: Although the Princess of Asturias seems to have started the trend.

I think Sofia and Christian would be interesting (what cousins are they again?), but dependent on how she feels about religion-switching.

What about Felix and Ingrid Alexandra?

I think Felix and Ingrid-Alexandra would be a lovely match really. Both young, enthusiastic, nice-looking. What’s not to like! I wonder whether Danes find the Norwegian language quite difficult though?

Gabriel of Belgium would be a good match for Leonor, Princess of Asturias, but, for Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands, Felix of Denmark may be a better match than his brother.

Felix is very cute, but I think he's too short for Catharina-Amalia. :)

(As long as we're making up imaginary romances, I'm going to apply random criteria to my choices. :) )

I think Felix and Ingrid-Alexandra would be a lovely match really. Both young, enthusiastic, nice-looking. What’s not to like! I wonder whether Danes find the Norwegian language quite difficult though?

They'd have beautiful kids!

How about their cousins Vincent of Denmark and Estelle of Sweden?

Yes, those two are almost the same age and both very lively. A good combination!

IIRC it's the other way around. Other Scands find Danish incomprehensible.

Vincent is the relatively quiet one of his family... it depends on whether Estelle reminds him of his twin in a good or a bad way. ;)

Estelle and Vincent is one match I'd get behind. A Scandinavian match would be wildly popular in Sweden and we'd finally get the blood of Christian IX, his Louise and Carl XV (back) on the Swedish throne.

Matches between Royal Children , it was like that in the past ! Now it is over !!

Knowing this thread is about 97% wishful thinking and 3% seriousness makes it much more enjoyable.

I know Louise and James Wessex are part of the 'aloof BRF', but they're still young, eligible royals. Can we marry them to anyone?

On matchmaking between direct heirs to thrones and other reigning royals, here are my takes:
  • Prince George of Cambridge with Princess Leonore of Sweden or Princess Halaevalu Mataʻaho of Tonga
  • Prince Christian of Denmark with Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
  • Hereditary Prince Jacques of Monaco with Princess Amalia of Nassau
  • Prince Lerotholi of Lesotho with Princess Isabella of Denmark or Princess Eleonore of Belgium
  • Crown Prince Moulay Hassan of Morocco with Sheikha Jalila bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
  • Leonor, Princess of Asturias with Prince Gabriel or Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
  • Prince Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga with Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
  • Princess Estelle of Sweden with Prince Vincent of Denmark
  • Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein with Princess Charlotte of Nassau
  • Princess Elisabeth of Belgium, Duchess of Brabant with Prince Georg or Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein
  • Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands with Prince Felix of Denmark

Our lovely Princess Louise will have 18 in a few Weeks .
This thread is really without any interest.
Ambitouis Mothers iike Queen Victoria and Queen Frederika does not exist anymore .
Amen

On matchmaking between direct heirs to thrones and other reigning royals, here are my takes:
  • Prince George of Cambridge with Princess Leonore of Sweden or Princess Halaevalu Mataʻaho of Tonga
  • Prince Christian of Denmark with Princess Ariane of the Netherlands
  • Hereditary Prince Jacques of Monaco with Princess Amalia of Nassau
  • Prince Lerotholi of Lesotho with Princess Isabella of Denmark or Princess Eleonore of Belgium
  • Crown Prince Moulay Hassan of Morocco with Sheikha Jalila bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
  • Leonor, Princess of Asturias with Prince Gabriel or Prince Emmanuel of Belgium
  • Prince Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga with Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
  • Princess Estelle of Sweden with Prince Vincent of Denmark
  • Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein with Princess Charlotte of Nassau
  • Princess Elisabeth of Belgium, Duchess of Brabant with Prince Georg or Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein
  • Princess Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands with Prince Felix of Denmark

There is some very intresting ideas even if they are just pure fantasy.

Leonore (Sweden), Leonor (Spain) and Eleonore (Belgium) are three different people, even. :flowers: Although the Princess of Asturias seems to have started the trend.

I think Sofia and Christian would be interesting (what cousins are they again?), but dependent on how she feels about religion-switching.

What about Felix and Ingrid Alexandra?

And you are still missing out on one more: Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau (the Netherlands)

They arrived in this world in the following order:
Infanta Leonor of Spain (31 October 2005)
Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau (3 June 2006)
Princess Eleonore of Belgium (16 April 2008)
Princess Leonore of Sweden (20 February 2014)

How about Leonore of Orange-Nassau with Sam Chatto, Sarah Armstrong-Jones' bodybuilder son? They're both social media influencers, so they'd have that in common.

Prince Georg of Liechtenstein with Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium/Austria-Este. That would be a nice match.

How about Leonore of Orange-Nassau with Sam Chatto, Sarah Armstrong-Jones' bodybuilder son? They're both social media influencers, so they'd have that in common.
But technically the Chatto’s aren’t royals or have titles.

Leonore is not a social media influencer, she is a teenage girl attending high school... (and unlike her sister she does nothing to encourage a social media frenzy - although I assume she will have social media accounts like any other 16 year old)

Leonore is not a social media influencer, she is a teenage girl attending high school... (and unlike her sister she does nothing to encourage a social media frenzy - although I assume she will have social media accounts like any other 16 year old)

Yes, my bad -- I meant Eloise. Wrong sister! :flowers:

But technically the Chatto’s aren’t royals or have titles.

And Eloïse and Leonore are no royals either. They belong to the family Van Oranje-Nassau van Amsberg, created into the Nobility of the Kingdom of the Netherlands by Royal Decree of May 11th 2001.

I believe the bodybuilder son is Arthur, Sam's younger brother.

I believe the bodybuilder son is Arthur, Sam's younger brother.

LOL, wow, I messed up that whole couple -- I got the wrong brother with the wrong sister! Maybe I should just stand by my original comment and say that Leonore and Sam would be a good pair. :)

Prince Georg of Liechtenstein with Infanta Maria Francisca, Duchess of Coimbra would be another excellent match.

Archduke Karoly-Konstantin of Habsburg-Lorraine with Infanta Leonor of Spain or Infanta Sofia.

Prince Nikolaus of Liechtenstein with Gloria of Habsburg

Back
Top Bottom