Who Is Pregnant In The Royal Circle... PT 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it´s true. It has been confirmed.

Yes,it has been confirmed

the list:

• Clothilde d'Orléans'
  • Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand (May 2005)
  • Laura Ponte y Martinez (Gomez-Acebo) (June 2005)
  • Princess Marilene (June 2005)
  • Princess Victoria de Borbon Dos Sicilias (early summer)
  • Infanta Cristina (July 2005)
  • Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg (July 2005)
  • Princess Maxima (July 2005)
  • Countess Bettina Bernadotte af Wisborg (August 2005)
  • Princess Alexia of Greece (August 2005)
  • Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)

Math is officially preganant! all my congratulations to this lovely family...

COMUNIQUÉ

14/04/2005

Le Prince Philippe et la Princesse Mathilde ont la grande joie d’annoncer qu’ils attendent un enfant. La naissance est prévue pour le mois d’octobre 2005.

Les Princes sont très heureux de donner ainsi un petit frère ou une petite soeur à la Princesse Elisabeth, née à Bruxelles le 25 octobre 2001, et au Prince Gabriel, né à Bruxelles le 20 août 2003.

Le Roi et la Reine et toute la Famille royale, ainsi que la famille de la Princesse Mathilde, s’associent à ce grand bonheur.

liv said:
Yes,it has been confirmed

the list:

• Clothilde d'Orléans'
  • Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)

How is it possible? :D :p

Yes,it really lovely and great news.I really happy and congrats the couple and the Belgium Royal Family.

So the updated list is:

• Clothilde d'Orléans'
  • Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)

Wow, a royal baby is due every month for at least the next 11 months. If only we could have someone announce a pregnancy with an arrival of September.:p

The next eleven months?

Some people (and also I) guess that the baby might be born early,so perhaps in September:) :) :)

Furthermore I think that Maxima´s baby will be born in June.

Guido said:
I think Princess Caroline of Monaco is pregnant again.

Really!!! where did u hear that!? any proofs??;)

liv said:
The next eleven months?

Some people (and also I) guess that the baby might be born early,so perhaps in September:) :) :)

Furthermore I think that Maxima´s baby will be born in June.

i read Hello articles says that Maxima will dues in mid-july not JUNE! but she not plans have birth her baby in June!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i read Hello articles says that Maxima will dues in mid-july not JUNE! but she not plans have birth her baby in June!

Sara Boyce

Sara, I think what liv means is that she predicts that the baby will come early and would be born in June, rather than the estimated July. It's Maxima's second child and could come earlier than expected.

I don´t know but I think this should stay a tread for confirmed pregnancies and I personally don´t think that Caroline is pregnant again. She´s already 48 and that seems to be too old for me.

Me too.I do not think Caroline could be pregnant again.She's already 48 years old.

mostly American who is also pregnant in 40's or 50's no matter for Princess Caroline what she needs! and also Royals wanted to have baby in 40's that fine! i understand what she wanted it! but Caroline is older!

Sara Boyce

Guido said:
I heard it about two weeks ago. I think she is three months pregnant.

Can you offer any evidence of this? Or did this come from your experience as a doctor that from seeing pictures of Caroline you have diagnosed her as being 3 months pregnant? :rolleyes:

Frankly, I think this idea is preposterous and a trumped up story. In the last two weeks Caroline has made several rather public appearances. She was on the balcony with Albert and Ernst August watching the Easter procession then last week attending a mass for Pope John Paul II and at her father's funeral. Nothing in the hundreds of pictures from those three occasions alone show a hint of pregnancy. And as this would allegedly be her fifth pregnancy, there would most certainly be signs of it, even if in the slight bulge of her belly.

in hello and in the real house they said the baby of the infanta cristina it is for f suprinciples summer final of spring May-June 2005 not for july

Genevieve said:
Frankly, I think this idea is preposterous and a trumped up story. In the last two weeks Caroline has made several rather public appearances. She was on the balcony with Albert and Ernst August watching the Easter procession then last week attending a mass for Pope John Paul II and at her father's funeral. Nothing in the hundreds of pictures from those three occasions alone show a hint of pregnancy. And as this would allegedly be her fifth pregnancy, there would most certainly be signs of it, even if in the slight bulge of her belly.

Beg to differ, pregnant women do not always show. The number of pregancies prior have no bearing on how big one pregnacy will be. Now, I highly doubt she's pregnant; she's of advanced maternal age and is around menopausal age. However, pregnancies are not always so obvious as to show a bump, especially at 3 months. Take the actress Hunter Tylo when she sued Aaron Spelling for firing her because he didn't think she can play sexy while pregnant. She had already given birth when litigation happened but towards the end of the case, she revealed that she was seven months pregnant and no one had a clue! Even the jury couldn't tell and they saw her regularly. So, can't say that pregnancies show 100% of the time.

Genevieve said:
Or did this come from your experience as a doctor that from seeing pictures of Caroline you have diagnosed her as being 3 months pregnant? :rolleyes:

No sweetie, I am not a gynecologist. BTW, I don't understand why you are so upset. I have never insulted you.
icon8.gif

I have already said that I heard it and It is not nice that you don't respect an doctor at all. Did you never see doctors on TV how they speak about famous people on the evidence of the pictures?

I think this is getting a little off topic. Princess Caroline's alleged pregnancy is pure speculation and has not been confirmed by the court of either Monaco or Hanover. I think this discussion should be reserved for Princess Caroline's individual thread. This thread is for those royal ladies who have been confirmed to be pregnant.

Thank you,mybags.It´s also my opinion!!!!

this should stay a tread for confirmed pregnancies

Josefine/admin

So the updated list is:

• Clothilde d'Orléans'
  • Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium (October 2005)
  • Crown Princess Mary of Denmark (October 2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom