Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle and Oscar are adorable. Yes he does look Harry, cute. Balthazar has changed so much, looks like he is sucking his upper lip in his mouth.

There's a picture of the baby Chakma Prince Yoddha Devayana on the facebook page chakmarajas. His father is King (Raja) Devasish Roy and his mother is Queen (Rani) Yan Yan. His mother, the queen, was violently assaulted by Bangladeshi soldiers after she stood up for indigenous rape victims of the Bangladeshi military and settlers in the Chittagong Hill Tracts homeland.

She definitely enjoyed herself with Mom and grandparents. Smile says it all.

Estelle is looking more and more like a young lady and not a little girl. She is certainly a mature not-quite-8 year old. So confident and engaging.

And my gosh, she looks like her mother!

She has always been preternaturally poised and impeccably well behaved in public even as a very young child. I can’t picture her ever ever licking windows or Yelling at cows or sticking her tongue out at reporters Like other little Royals have done can you?

Last edited:
Nope amaryllus. Never. Her parents and nannies have done a fantastic job with Estelle ..a very poised little princess, but still very much a child.

Estelle is going to be a great beauty like her aunt Madeleine.?;)

And she is the best dressed of all the European royal children, imo. I LOVE her clothes!

Last edited:
Estelle is going to be a great beauty like her aunt Madeleine.?;)

And she is the best dressed of all the European royal children, imo. I LOVE her clothes!

I give the Spanish Princesses the best dressed award but Estelle does wear some beautiful clothes and she is almost always appropriately dressed. She’s got such a pretty little face.

All of the Royal teens and children are tastefully and fashionably but practically dressed except for maybe one set. Their parents Mostly have chic or classic tastes so it figures.

Oscar is beginning to smile more, which makes him even more adorable. He is such a cute little baby pumpkin!?

Oscar was adorable. Got to shine as his big sister wasn't there.

The little prince of Bhutan is a pro already. Can't wait to see him as a big brother.

Wow she sure had a great time with her dad's family. Hockey with grandpa :flowers:

Estelle and Oscar with their father at Generation Pep's video, taking part in "Up and Jump, Sweden" challenge.
Daniel, Estelle and Oscar (and Victoria's voice) at Generation Pep's video, taking part in "Up and Jump, Sweden" challenge.
Generation Pep - Såklart har även Kronprinsessfamiljen...

The swedish royal court published today at its pressroom a new photo of the Crown Princess family, taken by photographer Anna-Lena Ahlström
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20...-Foto_Anna_Lena_Ahlström_KunglHovstaterna.jpg

And a photo of Estelle
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20..._Foto_Anna_Lena_Ahlström_KunglHovstaterna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Attagirl Estelle, don't let a broken leg stop you from hopping around with papa and little brother!:lol:

She is really a very pretty child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom