Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
i have seen these pictures before but it does not mean that they are best friend ,, this is in a public event..
prince ali & princess haya raise in same house prince hamzah was raise , they friends , i dont tell you something from my brain , i tell you something i read
check leap of faith

prince ali & princess haya raise in same house prince hamzah was raise , they friends , i dont tell you something from my brain , i tell you something i read
check leap of faith
You may be right ,but Haya is also a common hashemite name.

Last edited:
Great picture

Is this picture family with his mother and sisters?

I believe so Sana, there are more pictures of him wearing the same shirt, with his mother, sister Iman, X-wife and his brother Hashim.

Prince Hamzeh Bin Al- Hussein with his Daughter Princess Hayah in Souk Jara 14th October 2011 With Batatee5 Team

Picture
that's the little Haya:)
not so clear but she looks cute she reminds me her cousin AlJalila.

Thanks burzg .. those pics r from P. Hamza`s visit to "Souk Jara".

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES. Abu Dhabi. The IDEX, the 9th International Defence Exhibition and Conference held at the Abu Dhabi Exhibition Centre. The Jordanian Defence delegation, including H.H Prince Hamza Bin Al-Hussein, brother of King Abdullah of Jordan, in the headscarf. 2009.

Picture :flowers:

Prince Hamzah October 8

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Last edited:
WOW, did not know that he is okay with sitting on the floor, I don't remember I have seen one for him :) thank you great pictures :flowers:
This is during his visit to Bani Sakher tribe, I think. SPEECHLESS!!! I just love this man!

This is during his visit to Bani Sakher tribe, I think. SPEECHLESS!!! I just love this man!

Just wanna know about the visit ; was it official ? cause Hamzah is so respected by Bedouins

Aww, new picture of him, I think this is an old one he looks young here, probably Zohrab has it on his facebook account.

Very nice photos for him, he looked cute when he was a baby :D

In this picture where Hamzah was a small child, I realize that his daughter resembles him. The eyes, I little bit... She's not just like her mum. I think she's a mix (well, obviously she's a mix!:lol: )

Back
Top Bottom