Prince Hamzah, Princess Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:Oh the prince looks quite tall& nice in this pic and the girl looks pretty happy:rolleyes:

What surprises and even worries me lately is why the press, at least the Jordanian, doesn't cover Hamzah's activities anymore. He travelled to Germany last month and none of us found out about it until now. And note this, I found this by chance on google and it's on the Museum's site, not in a mag or newspaper etc. :bang: :ermm:

Yes, of course, meeting a prince is always an honour.:flowers:

So, can anyone of you read what he wrote? 'Thank you for the ___ of visiting your wonderful museum'... Of the __ ??? :rolleyes:

So, can anyone of you read what he wrote? 'Thank you for the ___ of visiting your wonderful museum'... Of the __ ??? :rolleyes:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Thank you for the Opportunity of visiting your wonderful museum.
Signature
This is what He wrote.

Last edited:
This is what He wrote.

oye that small line is " Thank you for the oppurtunity of visiting your wonderful museum":ohmy:

how do you say it in arabic i mean can you write in in english... like use english alphabets to write that in arabic. like thank you will be sukraan n...........

oye that small line is " Thank you for the oppurtunity of visiting your wonderful museum":ohmy:

how do you say it in arabic i mean can you write in in english... like use english alphabets to write that in arabic. like thank you will be sukraan n...........
It is difficult to translate the sentence literally, because Arabic language is different from English.
Shukran 3ala fursat zya,rat mut7afekom el ra,e3
شكرا على فرصة زيارة متحفكم الرائع

Last edited:
thankx for the translation reeda. i always used to call arabic alphabets flowery.

thats the spirit girls. anyways i was wondering if anyone here can help me with my search. I have been lookign for this pic of P Hamzah and Princess Noor. They are in some photoshoot with with K Abdallah, Q rania and plus other royals from holland i suppose. Thank you.

oh I remember the pic. It is somewhere in PH&PN threads.

It is Queen Noor`s tiara i think. PN was pregnant and Queen Rania with broken ankle!!! they were all wonderful.
Thanks veram:)

Ohi Happy old days :ermm: whenever I see them together , I can't help thinking they will reunite some day. :flowers:

Tons of off topic discussion has been deleted, this is a picture thread therefore lets all stay on topic.
Further posts will be deleted without notice.

Thank you :flowers:

PRINCE HAMZAH [KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN'S SON],.-ATTENDS "THE 1996 STOCKTON LECTURES",.-AT THE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL,.-IN LONDON
PRINCE HANZAH | Alpha Press=

Back
Top Bottom