Prince Ali, Princess Rym & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you noticed Ali and Rym wearing a necklace with the name of Allah, i like how the both wear the same thing..

iloveabujalilah said:
its nice
from where you got that picture when it was taken ???

:flowers: :wub:

it was taken after in 2006 but not sure when exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that the photo was taken in the athletic stadium. They looked at a game of footbal. I believe also that the date back to the photo is 2005 in Jordan.

It might of been of great picture if they were smiling. They both look really really tired or bored. The Prince looks like he also has alot on his mind. Still I like seeing pictures of the couple. Just wished they were more. Merci.....

I saw years ago picture of PAli with a cat, Does anyone have it?

Wel his thread is ment to be for pictures of Ali and family. Till this day we don't have a picture of his family togeather (like Rania and Abdullah with kids), so I don't see the purpose of this thread. Soory if I'm wrong.
Somethimes we find a picture of Rym or Ali but apart during some event, but family no way. Did somebody ever see a picture of his children?

Wel his thread is ment to be for pictures of Ali and family. Till this day we don't have a picture of his family togeather (like Rania and Abdullah with kids), so I don't see the purpose of this thread. Soory if I'm wrong.
Somethimes we find a picture of Rym or Ali but apart during some event, but family no way. Did somebody ever see a picture of his children?

actually no, there is no picture of Ali's family, but i think this thread purpose is to download PAli or Rym old pictures, and who knows maybe we will see apicture of Ali's family soon.

This is not specifically a family picture thread. It is meant for non-current images of Ali and Rym which do not belong in their current events thread. Since their threads seem to be some of the popular ones in the Jordanian forum, it is only logical to give them a picture thread of their own where members can post pictures of them from their youth, before their marriage etc.
Once images of their children are made public, Im sure we'll be seeing them here as well.

Great pics .... thank you suria ....... I saw those pics before just 3 or 4 days after their marriage ... they attended a football match

this photo was taken exactly a day after their wedding ceremony :wub:

Please try to stay on topic. All empty remarks will be deleted without notice. We're not here for endless discussions on Prince Ali's beard or how cute he looks in a picture. Such conversations can easily be carried out via private message. Unless a post makes a productive contribution to this thread, it will be deleted.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

isnt there a pic of her wearing a tiara ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom