The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah's Brothers

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Noor bint Asem bin Naied Bin AbdullahI is P. Hamzah`s 3rd cousin .. her grandfather P. Naaief bin Abdullah is King Talal of jordan`s ( PH grandfather) half brother.

Old 04-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Princess Noor bint Asem bin Naied Bin AbdullahI is P. Hamzah`s 3rd cousin .. her grandfather P. Naaief bin Abdullah is King Talal of jordan`s ( PH grandfather) half brother.
i was worried they were closer but since it was a half brother i guess its not that bad.Thanks!

Old 04-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukam View Post
i was worried they were closer but since it was a half brother i guess its not that bad.Thanks!
Marriage between cousins is very normal in our world .. Even between 1st cousins also possible.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Marriage between cousins is very normal in our world .. Even between 1st cousins also possible.
yeah i know.Sorry for going off-topic.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Heir Apparent

They are second cousins.
Prince Nayef, Noor's grandfather, was a half-brother of King Talal, Hamzah's grandfather.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
They are second cousins.
Prince Nayef, Noor's grandfather, was a half-brother of King Talal, Hamzah's grandfather.
Sorry ..u r right ... she is his 2nd cousin ..i`m confused between her and sharifa Dina .. king Hussein`s 1st wife and 3rd cousin.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Courtier

I know this is veryyyyyy late, but i just want to say that i still cant believe it! i mean, they held hands in every picture, and he seemed to be dependent on her( IMHO); i just didnt expect this at all. maybe hashem and fahdah, but not hamzah! oh well, i guess you just never know where life takes you. u cant even express my shock
Old 04-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1 View Post
I know this is veryyyyyy late, but i just want to say that i still cant believe it! i mean, they held hands in every picture, and he seemed to be dependent on her( IMHO); i just didnt expect this at all. maybe hashem and fahdah, but not hamzah! oh well, i guess you just never know where life takes you. u cant even express my shock
what makes you say that about Hashem and Fahdah?
they looked so happy and in love in all the photos and official portraits i've seen so far.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hukam View Post
what makes you say that about Hashem and Fahdah?
they looked so happy and in love in and all the photos and official portraits i've seen so far.
I agree with you
Old 04-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Administrator

As someone previously said, you really don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

Yes, Hamzah and Noor looked great together in public. I don't recall them holding hands...I am thinking they would not do that.

I can't imagine Hashim and Fadah getting divorced, but then based on how they live their lives (it appears to be a strict Islamic lifestyle but then I am not of the faith so who am I to say?). That being said, from what I gather on Hashim and Fadah...they take their religion very seriously, and I doubt that they will divorce. If it doesn't work out for those two, I would imagine they would be separated but never divorce. But then how would we know? Its always amazing to me how kids can be raised in the same households, be treated the same and have teh same advantages and disadvantages and appear to turn out different. Too me Hamzah is definitely Noor's son in his mix of Arab and Western ways and Hashim is Hussein's son without a doubt. It will be intersting to see who Iman and Raiyah marry. But back to Hamzah and Noor.

Sad to say I am not surprised. I am not going to get in the discussion on this being an arranged marriage as I don't know the facts so I won't speculate. Either way....they wont be the first couple to marry young, have a child and then fall out of love. Sometimes it happens to the best of couples. Isn't there a saying about a love that burns too bright...it will eventually burn out or something along those lines.

Honestly, out of all the Jordanian royal marriages divorcing...I wasn't expecting this one. Its a shame. I hope that they can have a great friendship as they raise their daughter.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Courtier

i dont mean to start rumours, please forget what i said about hashem and fahdah. i ofcourse, heard a different version of their marriage then other people (it was arranged as well by Noor to cement Hamzah's position), but please, just forget I said anything, I dont even want to speculate:) Your right Zonk, who knows what goes on behind close doors?
I had a question, i have a few pictures of Hashem and Fahdah that I took (copyrighted cd_1, hehe)Am I allowed to post them if I wish to do so?
Now to Nour and Hamzah, its just that she always held his hand, and leaned in close to him, etc etc, he seemed quiet, shy and dependent on her. Maybe because I've been out of Jordan for the past year, I just didn't see this coming.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Hamzah always looks serious - or quiet, if you like - and quite shy, either he appears alone or with Noor in the past. But dependent on Noor? I never 'saw' something like this. I always had the impression Noor was much more in love with him than he was with her. Feel free to delete my last sentence - it's just the impression I got from all those common photos of the couple.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Commoner

Quote:
i dont mean to start rumours, please forget what i said about hashem and fahdah. i ofcourse, heard a different version of their marriage then other people (it was arranged as well by Noor to cement Hamzah's position), but please, just forget I said anything, I dont even want to speculate:) Your right Zonk, who knows what goes on behind close doors?
I had a question, i have a few pictures of Hashem and Fahdah that I took (copyrighted cd_1, hehe)Am I allowed to post them if I wish to do so?
Now to Nour and Hamzah, its just that she always held his hand, and leaned in close to him, etc etc, he seemed quiet, shy and dependent on her. Maybe because I've been out of Jordan for the past year, I just didn't see this coming.
yes ,post them in their thread pls.I dont see why you couldnt if they're yours.If it's too tricky maybe you could pm links to those who are interested . Im really curious.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Hey there ,
yes please do post them in the proper thread, we've only seen 1 picture ever since they got married and we are all very curious , and I don't see a reason to why can't you post them , if they're yours please do post them.
Thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Courtier

This thread of Hamza and Noor
It is not Prince Hashem and his family

Regarding pictures I do not wish published
Fahda since her marriage did not show an official copy of it and published their consent
May not want to publish personal images
I know that there are pictures of her have been published I do not know if they are aware of these images or not
I expect that they want to publish pictures
Fahda can appear in the media

(Point of view)
Old 04-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post

I can't imagine Hashim and Fadah getting divorced, but then based on how they live their lives (it appears to be a strict Islamic lifestyle but then I am not of the faith so who am I to say?). That being said, from what I gather on Hashim and Fadah...they take their religion very seriously, and I doubt that they will divorce. If it doesn't work out for those two, I would imagine they would be separated but never divorce.
Remember that it is Christianity the religion which says that husband & wife are one body, not Islam.
Islam doesn't condemn divorces.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Courtier

Sana there is just one picture that has been published, the one from Morocco. there are no others that i'm aware of. if there are, then please let us know as well. yes i know they are personal images, thank you for your point of view.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:05 PM
Courtier

I can't find the pictuare thread of Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah, can anybody help me please? :)
Old 04-10-2010, 06:37 PM
Courtier

i know this is for divorce for hamzeh but i dont know how would some1 get phashem pictures with his wife and there is one from peru, there honeymoon.
Old 04-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtikavalentine View Post
I can't find the pictuare thread of Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah, can anybody help me please? :)
Imageshack - 3399mn6.jpg Fahah & Hashim