Divorce for Prince Feisal & Princess Alia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see there has now been an announcement of the divorce on the hola website.

I don’t think we have any information to back up the assertion that Prince Feisal has remarried and it would be inappropriate to make such claims at this point.

Now Alia is divorce.will She wearing the title of Princess?

I belive shes to keep it because also others have too so :ermm: hopeful she does too. :flowers:

i'm not sure if this has been posted, but a picture of princess alia and her daughters can be found here. it was taken this summer with the spanish royals during their holidays.

they all looks great. the twins are becoming very beautiful, thanks for post! :)

It is always sad to have a marriage end after such a long (relatively) time and four children. However things happen, people meet other people and fall in and out of love. Whatever the reasons, I hope they all find happiness. The twins are adorable and the princess is a beautiful lady.

If the prince is really married now, if he got a son/daughter from the new one will they be given the title ( and the mom also)?

I guess yes,if the prince have son or daughter King abdullah should give them title and so their mom,but let's just wait to see what will happen next it's very complicated situation to everyone(I mean to PAlia PFeisal and also to the children)

Why would it be any different than what happenned to the wives of K Hussein or Prince Joaquim of Danemark?

Hey guys remember me?
I just wanted to set things straight on the subject. There is a Sarah Kabbani, but my dad isn't married to her. But yeah my parents got divorced in April because of the situation. We are trying to get on with out lives but believe me it isn't easy. My family are all well, but the twins are the most affected and ayah is going off to college soon so its difficult for my mom to balance out our emotions because she is very affected as my father was her life for 21 years. As for anyone who had suspicions that there are 2 sides of the story then you are mistaken because my mom is the most repectable woman i know. She has always been there for everyone and will continue to serve her king and country no matter what. Any questions i will answer because i dont want any misinformation on that sensitive subject.
Best Regards, Omar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys remember me?
I just wanted to set things straight on the subject. There is a Sarah Kabbani, but my dad isn't married to her. But yeah my parents got divorced in April because of the situation. We are trying to get on with out lives but believe me it isn't easy. My family are all well, but the twins are the most affected and ayah is going off to college soon so its difficult for my mom to balance out our emotions because she is very affected as my father was her life for 21 years. As for anyone who had suspicions that there are 2 sides of the story then you are mistaken because my mom is the most repectable woman i know. She has always been there for everyone and will continue to serve her king and country no matter what. Any questions i will answer because i dont want any misinformation on that sensitive subject.
Best Regards, Omar.
Many thanks Omar, i was very sad to hear this about your parents because jordan has a special place in my heart and in my family's as we livid there for almost 4 years and i have 4 sisters 2 of them were living with me there and we became addicted to the news of the royal family and each one of us had a fave royal lady and mine has always been Princess Alia as i have admired her affection towards the family and the country. I have been living in the uk for the past 12 years but i have (and my sisters) continued to follow the news about the Jordanian royal family. I also want to mention that i have no doubt that your mother is very respectable and was (and still is) loyal to your father as you mentioned, they shared 21 years together, but am very disappointed that i will never get to see them together in public eye again as a couple. Thank you for the info you have provided us and am hoping that one day i might get to meet Princess Alia in person ;) xx

i found this, could this be the woman that caused all of this headache? am surprised that she's been addressed as a Ms and not Miss?Untitled.jpg

It isnt easy to go through divorce epecially been a royal in public eye,i admire Princess Alia for all of her effort to keep her royal duties going and keeps on serving her country when in private shes been going through really hard time,i wish her all of the best!

Yep, that's exactly her!
has she been married before? coz she's been addressed as mrs and not miss?

i googled her name and that link came out, if you look at the link that i posted you'll see that she's been addressed as ms and if you know arabic then its mrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It isnt easy to go through divorce epecially been a royal in public eye,i admire Princess Alia for all of her effort to keep her royal duties going and keeps on serving her country when in private shes been going through really hard time,i wish her all of the best!
ITA. There was no indication, publicly at least, that Alia was going through such a difficult time.

ITA. There was no indication, publicly at least, that Alia was going through such a difficult time.
well been in the public eye for so many years, the royals know how to act and appear regardless of any personal problems so of course we weren't to know this just by seeing her carrying out her duties, however in the recent duties before the divorce was announced, i did notice the princess without a wedding ring in several occasions but i didn't think anything of it at that time, looking back now i realized why that was!!

There was no indication, publicly at least, that Alia was going through such a difficult time.

I know there wasnt any indications especially in public eye that she was going through tough times,that wasnt what i meant:rolleyes:..i said i admire her for doing her royal duties,when in private she was going through divorce to which no one knew in public eye!:rolleyes:

I was agreeing with you, just not very coherently!

Okay..let's move on.

Thank you.

It's been very quiet recently, any news anyone regarding the new woman?

A divorce is always a sad thing, especially after so many years of marriage and when there are children involved. I wish the best for Princess Alya and her son and daughters, May she find peace and happiness and may she continue to be the real nice lady I´ve learned to like.

A divorce is always a sad thing, especially after so many years of marriage and when there are children involved. I wish the best for Princess Alya and her son and daughters, May she find peace and happiness and may she continue to be the real nice lady I´ve learned to like.

I will borrow your words Carminha. I hope that Princess Alia and her children will be able to get on with their lives and that Princess Alia will continue to be as well loved and respected as she is now in Jordan.

I am with you Carminha Stalker it is very sad after so much years , I hope they will be happy again.

I will borrow your words Carminha. I hope that Princess Alia and her children will be able to get on with their lives and that Princess Alia will continue to be as well loved and respected as she is now in Jordan.
what has the reaction of the Jordanian people been like when this was made public although i dont know whether it has been or not!!

i gogled and found her face book listing..is she the lbond one?

I heard she is blond and short, and people in my school ( whom work with in her charity project ) say that she's with him in the olympic committe. they say that she asked to keep home and title after divorce.

Let's try to stay on topic, which is divorce of Prince Feisal and Princess Alia.

We need to stay away from posts on "why" they divorced and/or possible "third parties" who were the reason for the divorce.

I would like to remind everyone of the following rule, that everyone agreed upon when they joined The Royal Forums
  • Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated;
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Jordanian moderators or the administrators.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom