The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Courtier

Well, its either fact? Or fiction? But the official line (Palace), are remaining silent either way, and may choose to neither confirm, or deny, the story?

The deciding factor then, will be time itself!

Old 06-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Maybe all these blabbermouth friends should allow the parents of the baby(babies) to make the next announcement...

Old 06-02-2014, 05:03 PM
Serene Highness

A website called BOHOMOTH is saying twins and the site has only been updated in the last 2 hours. They say she learned 4 weeks ago that it was twins and she will give birth in November. Don't know how accurate this site usually is but it's an interesting read.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:10 PM
Majesty

It will automatically become clear whether it will be a boy, a girl, twins, triplets or quadruplets. I am amazed by all the discussion about Charlène expecting twins or not. I am happy for the parents-to-be and wish them a good pregnancy, for the rest I will wait and see.

Old 06-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Courtier

Many thanks. Interesting reading, as it has more information re this. [BOHOMOTH].
Old 06-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I so wish that the Palace silence means that's true (I am a twin myself) !
Old 06-03-2014, 08:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Mike Wittstock: «Lo importante no son los gemelos, sino que Charlene va a ser madre» - ABC.es

Apparently her father is very vague now! Someone at the palace must have told him to keep his mouth shut!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Courtier

I have just read the article, and it seems Charlene never said twins.

Someone at the Palace mentioned twins to her father, and he put two and two together, and make five! He assumed, incorrectly, it was twins, an honest translation mistake. So now we know, just one baby.

Mike Wittstock: «Lo importante no son los gemelos, sino que Charlene va a ser madre» - ABC.es
Old 06-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

It could be twins but her father is maybe trying to cool down the gossip... Who knows
Old 06-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Courtier

Haha! too late to take back what he said. This twin thing will be the talk until that child/children are born!
Old 06-03-2014, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent

So true; he's planted the seed and it's too late to backpedal! People will now have the image of twins in their brains until Charlene delivers.
Old 06-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think that the palace will confirm or deny soon, he is perhaps waiting that Charlene pass the first trimestre to do it.
I remember Buckimgham Palace denied that Kate was expecting twins in january at the end of the trimestre of pregnancy.

i doubt that the princely palace will not say anything if there are yet rumors of twins.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

Someone at the Palace mentioned twins to her father, and he put two and two together, and made five! He assumed, incorrectly, it was twins, an honest translation mistake. So now we know, just one baby.

Time will tell soon enough!
Old 06-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Royal Highness

The stork visiting the noble couple how wonderful.Like everyone on the board I wish Charlene a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery of a healthy child. A child is a child whether it is twins or not and no matter what the sex.
Deo Juvante
Old 06-03-2014, 10:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

Someone at the Palace mentioned twins to her father, and he put two and two together, and make five! He assumed, incorrectly, it was twins, an honest translation mistake. So now we know, just one baby.

She didn't speak to her father directly and had someone from the palace do it?
Old 06-04-2014, 06:11 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

German media Bunte and Bild in overdrive re the twins story. Former journalist Watts says that his old buddy Michael Wittstock has told him that Charlene is expecting twins.
Charlène von Monaco und Fürst Albert erwarten Zwillinge - Royals - Bild.de
http://www.bunte.de/sites/default/fi...?itok=ViNTGfBW
Old 06-04-2014, 08:11 AM
Heir Apparent

The fact that the story has not been so far denied officially makes me hope that it is true !!!!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Bohomoth published an article about a possible pregnancy of Twins, bohomoth is a reporter who lives in Cannas ,in the South of France and also near of Monaco

Princess Charlene And Prince Albert Of Monaco Are Having TWINS | Bohomoth
Old 06-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Serene Highness

My god, why could this guy not shut up till the palace tells it (if it´s true)?

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 06-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I read that Albert said (In his speech of today in Netherlands) that he is sory she can't be there but the reason is a happy one! :-) Or something like this!

Albert being asked and congratulated for Charlene's pregnancy!
http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/b...-bezoek-bij-premier-rutte

(Video at the left, above the one regarding the abdication)

http://www.telegraaf.nl/b...lbert_in_Apeldoorn__.html

Albert regarding pregnancy: "I'm sorry she cannot be here, but as you know the reason is a happy one

Tags
pregnancy, prince albert ii, prince albert monaco, princess charlene, twins