The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

I want to know more of Charlene Wittstock.
I hope there's a good Biography of her Online.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy81 View Post
And don't forget the speculations about an heir.....something to look forward to.
she will probably get pregnant on her wedding night

Old 06-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Courtier

Omg, I just saw the email in my inbox and immediately came here! :)

So so HAPPY ~ love is in the air ~ literally! I'm still on a high from Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden's wedding to Prince Daniel. At least once a day I have to play his speech to Victoria, as well as certain moments at the concert, and of course the wedding itself. *smile*

Lol, this is the most I have ever posted despite being a member for 6 years, and reading the board at least once a week religiously. And now I have egg on my face from posting to Princess Diana's Royal Wedding thread last week, wherein I stated something to the effect that such a fairytale wedding only happens once in a lifetime, though I was crossing my fingers & hoping with all my heart that it would happen again during my lifetime. And tada it did happen again with Victoria & Daniel! *cheers*

It seems too good to be true, now it's Albert & Charlene's turn!!!!! I'm so excited ~ Princess Diana, Princess Caroline (& her daughter), and Crown Princess Victoria have always been my favorites, the ones I try to keep track of ~ and now Princess Caroline's brother is getting married. Ah, I was just remarking to my eldest sister this past weekend how much Prince Albert has impressed me with his jovial laid-back attitude at the concert to Victoria & Daniel, and how he seemed so kind & friendly, which reminded me of his father Prince Rainier. And the look on Miss Wittstock's face when Victoria was saying her vows to Daniel was exquisite. Couldn't be happier, couldn't be happier...

Now I have to find out all I can on Miss Wittstock ~ her age, her background, siblings?, et al ~ the only thing I know is that she's been with Albert for a few years and she was an Olympic swimmer.

I'm dying to know what part Caroline's children will play in the wedding? Alexandra perhaps a flower girl? Charlotte a bridesmaid? And of course Stephanie's little one perhaps a flower girl as well? I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cheers everyone* :)
Old 06-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know if Charlene has siblings? I haven't heard.

My dad wondered if the diamonds in the ring came from South Africa. That would be neat and very appropriate if they did.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Serene Highness

Ok these are the rumors in the french press!

* Wedding in november this year
* Big official engagement party before the end of july

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Serene Highness

Finally!!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM
Aristocracy

damn this wedding better not be on my birthday :( that would rain on my parade
Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Courtier

A wedding in November? The people I know in Monaco are saying early next year. A spring wedding.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:19 PM
Nobility

It's time Prince Albert, aged 109, settled down.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecia View Post
A wedding in November? The people I know in Monaco are saying early next year. A spring wedding.
Wedding in november is only a rumour! Not convinced about it because it would be better for a spring or summer wedding! We'll see

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
Old 06-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Personnaly I'm fed up about this constant search of Pcs Grace on CW. Out of being both blond, there is NOTHING of Princess Grace on CW, and why it has to be?

Albert is not marrying his mother, he is marrying another person, with a completely different personnality. For his own reasons (whatever would be, love, passion, cold analysis, or friensdhip, etc etc) he thinks CW is the suitable woman for him. This is perfect. Why we are searching to have another Princess Grace? Princess Grace was a magnificent Princess, but another woman with completely different skills could be also absolutely perfect in her role.
CPs Mary and CPs Maxima are both perfect in their roles, but being different caracters, why CW has to be another Grace, in order to succeed???
Old 06-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Gentry

Wow, what a great news! I'm so excited! Another wedding. I can't belive it! Finaly had happend.
Congratulations!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Commoner

OMG! Wow! Holy Cow!

I am another one who thought Prince Albert would never get married. I believed he would be a bachelor his entire life.

This is awesome! Congrats to the couple!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

This is fantastic news and i am so glad that Albert and Charlene are engaged. Looking forward to the wedding and hopefully a new era in Monaco.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Nobility

Thank Goodness! I had given up on old Albert. Super classy to wait until after Victoria's wedding.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Aristocracy

this still seems soo surreal
Old 06-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

NO. WAY.

You know, I thought something was a brewin when she was at VnD's wedding but I was thoroughly convinced he would never marry. So happy for the two of them!!!! Yay, another royal wedding.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Courtier

Hmmm ..... ???

Either I'm completely dumb or there still isn't an official statement on the Grimaldis homepage.

But then again .... this homepage always confuses me.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
No people will bash Charlene

AMEN to that. I am sick of snarky sniping jealous remarks about Miss Wittstock. Congrats to both of them. I wish for them every happiness. She must be special, or he would not bring her into Monaco or his family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samitude View Post
Does anyone know if Charlene has siblings? I haven't heard.

My dad wondered if the diamonds in the ring came from South Africa. That would be neat and very appropriate if they did.
I have seen her with her brother (don't know his name) at Monaco functions. I am sure that the ring is from SA - all the more sentimental for Charlene!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Serene Highness

Princesse Charlene de Monaco. Not bad.
Her name means independent woman. She will be a really amazing bride. So beautiful. I´m happy for them.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee

Tags
engagement, prince albert, prince albert ii, princess charlene