Albert II, Charlene & Family on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Point de Vue
pdvcouv69607.jpg

Good addtions, LadyMac! And thank you for also adding the inside arcticle in post number 28. That's one more pic from the photosession I had posted a set of pics of!

iceflower said:
Good addtions, LadyMac! And thank you for also adding the inside arcticle in post number 28. That's one more pic from the photosession I had posted a set of pics of!
You mean the one where they were all dressed in white except Rainier? I love those and thank you. I have more but haven't posted them.

Yes, those are the ones I meant, it would be great if you added additional ones to the ones I already posted :)

Albert with Caroline on the cover of the German magazine Freizeit Revue:

ouw5rd.jpg

A very sweet cover from 1958:

r2qqls.jpg

(Marie France/ebay)

I wonder if anybody has already posted this one. Prince Albert and Charlene portrayed on the cover of this week's "CHI" mag, while on "honeymoon" at the Maldive Islands (so reads the cover) (CHI via Dagospia)

Tosca said:
I wonder if anybody has already posted this one. Prince Albert and Charlene portrayed on the cover of this week's "CHI" mag, while on "honeymoon" at the Maldive Islands (so reads the cover) (CHI via Dagospia)
Is it written when the vacation took place?

Tamar:)

It isn't on the cover. I don't have the mag. I just found it on an Italian website. Anyway this mag is going to appear tomorrow, so I guess the pics are very recent

Tosca said:

Oh wow, I wonder how long ago this trip was? If it was after Turino, I guess we have our answer: they are still together!

Tosca said:

So...Chi magazine is claiming that Prince Albert and Charlene are married ???

mw7060a said:
So...Chi magazine is claiming that Prince Albert and Charlene are married ???

No it isn't. It's just an idiomatic expression.

Two more sweet covers:

s12a8m.jpg
s12aeu.jpg

(Ladies Home Companion, HOLA)

Cute little Albert with his parents on the cover of OGGI:

xdhthc.jpg

(OGGI)

Together with Caroline on the cover of Madame Figaro in 1989:

zv9928.jpg

(Madame Figaro)

I am wondering if the European Magazines will now have Annabelle and PA on the new covers.
The pictures where they are cheek to cheek (Lips pursed) around the dog sculpture (Gala expedition thread --post 19:rolleyes: ) will be very tempting for them. We will see....
Which mag will be the first? I think its coming....

Any bets on what PM will run? *snicker*

Ann

Waouhhh !!

Do you have the inside pages ?
Would be so great to have a look...
iceflower said:
Together with Caroline on the cover of Madame Figaro in 1989:

(Madame Figaro)

Last edited by a moderator:
pouk said:
Do you have the inside pages ?
Would be so great to have a look...
Unfortunately I do not have them, pouk, I only found that cover. Me too I would love to see more pics of that..

Albert, this month on the cover of "manager magazin":

110vsd4.jpg

(manager magazin 06/2006)

1a_2.jpg
alb31.jpg

Paris Match cover and inside photo. Neither are clear sorry.

Parismatch62970506.jpg

Paris Match, Int. Ed., June 29 to July 5, 2006

http://www.pointdevue.fr/contenu/fr/default.php?rb=1

One of the cover stories in this week's Point de Vue is about Albert's first year as Sovereign Prince. No link to the article and sorry I couldn't copy the cover to post...(can someone help with this??) Won't be able to get the magazine in the States until next week...

Here is the cover and the article from PDV, I'll see if I can get it on Thursday....

1znoav9.jpg
1znob52.jpg

On the cover of the December 1963 issue of Town & Country:

GraceAlG.jpg

Photo Credit: Ronny Jaques​

That cover is so wonderful, kirstengrafin, Grace as a very elegant and at the same time caring mother together with a very cute Albert - great! Thanks for posting!

Albert and Charlene on the cover of Revue:

23iuufo.jpg

(revue)

Back
Top Bottom