On This Day: Monegasque Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On this day, September 28, 1828 ~ Birth of Antoinette de Merode-Westerloo, Princess of Monaco, wife of Prince Charles III of Monaco, in Brussels, Belgium

On this day, October 7, 1737 ~ Birth of Maria Caterina Brignole, Princess of Monaco, wife of Prince Honore III of Monaco, at the Palazzo Rosso in the Republic of Genoa

On this day, October 13, 1900 ~ Birth of Ghislaine Dommanget, Princess of Monaco, wife of Prince Louis II of Monaco, in Reims, France

On this day, November 12, 1929 ~ Birth of Grace Kelly, Princess Grace of Monaco in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

On this day, November 21, 1689 ~ Birth of Jacques I, Prince of Monaco in Torigni-sur-Vire, Normandy, France

Last edited by a moderator:
On this day, December 8, 1818 ~ Birth of Charles III, Prince of Monaco in Paris, France

His mother,Maria Caroline Gibert de Lametz was previously a stage actress and did not come from the nobility ,her father was a wealthy lawyer.

Marie-Louise Charlotte Gabrielle Gibert de Lametz

395px-Caroline_gibert_cl_lg.JPG

On this day, December 8, 1818 ~ Birth of Charles III, Prince of Monaco in Paris, France

:reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer::reindeer:

On this day, December 11, 1850 ~ Birth of Lady Mary Victoria Hamilton, Hereditary Princess of Monaco, wife of Hereditary Prince Alberet of Monaco, at Hamilton Palace in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland

On this day, January 3, 1701 ~ Demise of Prince Louis I of Monaco in Rome, Italy

On this day, January 25, 1661 ~ Birth of Prince Antoine I of Monaco in Paris, France

On this day, February 16, 1819 ~ Demise of Prince Honore IV of Monaco

On this day, May 13, 1778 ~ Birth of Honore V, Prince of Monaco in Paris, France

On this day, June 4, 1678 ~ Demise of Catherine Charlotte de Gramont, Princess of Monaco, spouse of Prince Louis I of Monaco, at the Palais Royal in Paris, France

On this day, July 12, 1870 ~ Birth of Louis II, Prince of Monaco in Baden-Baden, Duchy of Baden

:candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane:

On this day, December 24, 1597 ~ Birth of Honore II, Prince of Monaco in Monaco

:wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath::wreath:

On this day, February 16, 1819 ~ Demise of Prince Honore IV of Monaco

Back
Top Bottom