Hi from Croatia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tammy81

Gentry
City
Rijeka
Country
Croatia
I have been a fan of royalty for a long time...my favorite royal houses would be Monaco, Britain and Spain.....
Though my country is not a monarchy it did have royal connections in the past. I live on the coast, one of the most beautiful coasts of the mediteranian and have graduated Economic Sciences from a local university...Since then (and it's been 3 years) I am unemplyed and have a lot of free time...that I mainly use gathering info on my favorite royals....

So, I decided to join this forum after quite a long time of browsing through...hopefully I will be a good member...:)

Welcome Tammy! My mother is Croation, from Mostar. I'm going there this summer. This is a great forum. You will enjoy it I'm sure.

tammy81 said:
I have been a fan of royalty for a long time...my favorite royal houses would be Monaco, Britain and Spain.....
Though my country is not a monarchy it did have royal connections in the past. I live on the coast, one of the most beautiful coasts of the mediteranian and have graduated Economic Sciences from a local university...Since then (and it's been 3 years) I am unemplyed and have a lot of free time...that I mainly use gathering info on my favorite royals....

So, I decided to join this forum after quite a long time of browsing through...hopefully I will be a good member...:)

Bok/Hi tammy!:flowers: It's nice to see someone from Croatia here! As I can see we have similar interests in royalty..Looking forward to see you at Monaco's thread.;) :)

@scooter - Wish you great time in Croatia!:flowers:

@ Ianna: thanks...when I noticed someone from Croatia there I decided to join....strangely, I haven't seen it earlier....:rolleyes: Of course you will see me at the monaco forum....;)

@scooter: I am sure you will enjoy it......the beauty of Croatia is not matched.....

thanks for the welcome everyone!:wub:

I'm looking forward to it. I have not been since the war. My husband and daughter have never been there so it will be a treat for them to see the places my mother is always talking about. We will also go to Split and Dubrovnik. I'll be interested to see how they rebuilt the famous bridge in Mostar. When I was a child, boys would jump off it for about $1US. You'd have to pay me a lot more to jump from that height!

I have to tell you I haven't seen neither of the two bridges....but when they reopened it they organized a jumping contest...the residents say it's not quite the same as it was, though.

Back
Top Bottom