Hi everybody!! I am from India

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Sharjah
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello everyone out there!! I am from India and a staunch supporter of monarchy. I love anything related to monarchy around the world. I would like to meet and interact other fellow monarchists here. And as I am new to this site, don't know much about it.

Welcome on board, royalmonarchist, I hope you enjoy your time here! :flowers:

India is a beautiful and exotic place, I've been there in 2009. It's good to know a Monarchist from India.

There are Monarchist Movements in your country? They want to have Queen Elizabeth II as Empress of India? Or they want a Indian-born Monarch?

Thank you BrazilianEmpire! Good to hear that you have been to India. Which all places did you visit? Back in India there were 42,000 big and small kingdoms, principalities and Zamindaris till 1947. All these year I have been trying to contact any one of the monarchists in India and I couldn't. But nowadays support for the erstwhile royal families have increased considerably.

Thank you Soraya! Your name reminds me of one of my favourite queen Soraya of Iran

Thank you BrazilianEmpire! Good to hear that you have been to India. Which all places did you visit?

I stayed in Delhi with my parents and sisters, and we also went to Agra, to see Taj Mahal, but we didn't stayed long, only a few days, before we flew to China. You have a wonderful country.

All these year I have been trying to contact any one of the monarchists in India and I couldn't.

We also have a growing Monarchist Movement in Brazil, which is getting stronger.

But nowadays support for the erstwhile royal families have increased considerably.

That sounds good. I think it would be interesting to see the British Monarch as Emperor/Empress of India again. But an Indian Royal Family would pretty good as well.

Hi, and :welcome: This is a great place, and I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. I've never been to India, but my grandfather visited there on business in the '80s. He found the country absolutely fascinating.

Thank you Daria! Yes India is 'unity in diversity'. With 1800 languages and dialects and cultures its a beautiful place. But the credit goes to the erstwhile royal families who have done so much to preserve it.

Hi royalmonarchist, Welcome to The Royal Forums. Even I am From India!

Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back
Top Bottom