Video Links - Family of Monaco

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the video of the interview the family gave in 1997 for the 700 anniversary? It was an ABC program i guess.

michelle said:
Stéphanie à la Methode Cauet :

Interview - Stephanie and KYO :

Steph and KYO for FIGHT AIDS .... again :

Thank you Michelle, I love the videos.

In the second one she is biting her nails - out of nervousness or a bad habit? It looked kind of strange... :ermm:

She gives a very nervous impression in the first video too, especially when entering the studio. Is it the Stephanie you know? But I must say she is really cute and sweet once she opens her mouth and talks with that childish voice of hers.

I would like to know what she is talking about. Does she always answer the same kind of questions or do the questions vary?

Thanks for the videos, i liked them very much!! My inpression is that she´s a little shy in public, but still very sweet.

Stephanie

A short video and interview with Stephanie from the 6:th of October here:

http://www.aftonbladet.se

Look in the frame "AftonbladetTV" (right upper part), and click there, if Steph's video isn't the latest. In the popup window you can scroll until you find the one. It's called "Princessans attack mot kyrkan" (The princess's attacking the church)

I'm so happy for her! :flowers:

She says it is foolish to believe that people in the 21:th century would accept to stay sexually inactive, unless married.
(Sorry if I upset some of you out there, don't kill the messanger..)

kiina said:
A short video and interview with Stephanie from the 6:th of October here:

http://www.aftonbladet.se

Look in the frame "AftonbladetTV" (right upper part), and click there, if Steph's video isn't the latest. In the popup window you can scroll until you find the one. It's called "Princessans attack mot kyrkan" (The princess's attacking the church)

I'm so happy for her! :flowers:

She says it is foolish to believe that people in the 21:th century would accept to stay sexually inactive, unless married.
(Sorry if I upset some of you out there, don't kill the messanger..)

Thank you Kiina .... me too I think she's so right...

Last march Stephanie was in Switzerland for the Premiere of swiss Circus Knie ... she went there as a private person so there's no interview ... but still a video :

Premiere Circus Kinie with Stephanie

0327kniestephaniew480hmld0.gif

(SF DRS )

michelle said:
Last march Stephanie was in Switzerland for the Premiere of swiss Circus Knie ... she went there as a private person so there's no interview ... but still a video :

Premiere Circus Kinie with Stephanie

0327kniestephaniew480hmld0.gif

(SF DRS )

Poor Steph - she seemed to run away from it all.. :sad:
Thanks anyway Michelle, you know it is appreciated. How do you find these clips?

(Hope Steph doesn't mind that we "watch" her from this board all the time. )

Videos added here !

Including Stephanie on TV, Clip of 'Lor de nos vies' and a tribute to Rainier made by Max, a great AS Monaco FC fan !

michelle said:
Videos added here !

Including Stephanie on TV, Clip of 'Lor de nos vies' and a tribute to Rainier made by Max, a great AS Monaco FC fan !

I watched them all, a great collection about a beautiful princess and also about her father. In the last one, was it becuase he called her Steph that she kindly but firmly corrected "him"? What was the last part about when they also played a little bit of Ouragan? She partly enjoyed it, partly not. And I don't understand anything. :bang:

She is so nice to watch, very sweet. :flowers: She's simply the best.

I don't think I've ever heard Rainier's voice before, so I am happy you posted the video about him too.

kiina said:
I watched them all, a great collection about a beautiful princess and also about her father. In the last one, was it becuase he called her Steph that she kindly but firmly corrected "him"? What was the last part about when they also played a little bit of Ouragan? She partly enjoyed it, partly not. And I don't understand anything. :bang:

She is so nice to watch, very sweet. :flowers: She's simply the best.

I don't think I've ever heard Rainier's voice before, so I am happy you posted the video about him too.

Sebastien Cauet had this joke going on all along the show. He wanted to convince her that it would be great if he called her Steph... but she said: ' Stephanie' would be fine... but they finally agreed that he could call her 'Steph' the next time they meet.
About the game they had going on... it was about what she 'prefers' ...:)

Thanks for providing videos, Michelle! :flowers: I loved very much Prince Rainier's one.

I found on ITN site this wonderful video of family from 1969. Family's visit to Zoo, various scenes of Monaco back then, Prince Rainier with children driving car (Stephanie is soo cute there), all together overlooking Monaco's harbour..
Long version (7 min.)

Another one is basically the same, it includes extra shoots in Palace, Prince Rainier with politicians, but in this version you can see little Stephanie waving from the car to her siblings Caroline and Albert, who waved her back..Just love this scene!:)
Short version (3 min.)

And one new video. It's great too!
SWITZERLAND: Princess Stephanie of Monaco is appointed Special Representative for the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (7-Oct-2006)
Link

Thanks for all the videos tbhrc and Ianna .Also to michelle.

Thanks for all the videos. They were very enjoyable. :)

Great video of little Albert and Caroline showing their ice-skating skills in Crans Montana 1963/1964. They're both sooo cute!:flowers: Have found at TSR archives site.

Video (first choose the media player)

I adore it video of Albert thank you very much to have found it to have put it to us has provision

Does any1 know where i can find videos of the younger princes? Thankz:wub:

You can find a video about his years National Day right here. Click on voir la video at the bottom of the page.

thanks again tbhrc for the video link. I enjoy watching thr princely family 'alive' although all the beautiful picutres during the national day were so interesting to see them al well. Thanks again for all the troubles and spending most of your time that day collecting most of the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom