The Media and members of the Princely Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, I guess you've never seen the pics of Caroline and Junot on that 'infamous' cruise, taken in 1977, that led the couple to get married a few months later (according to the press). The Casiraghi kids' lives are very boring in comparison....:whistling:

Are you talking about the topless pics of Caroline with Junot and Philippe Niarchos ? Of course I saw them. Huge scandal at these times.
And a pic of the young Princess, then student in Paris with a white gown, showing her "beginning" of breast.....
A couple of years after Stéphanie's pics, almost constantly topless calmed the situation.
Yes Tosca, how boring is actually Casiraghis life..... Nobody cares, out of some grannies like us, if Charlotte goes out without underwear....

Last edited:
The Casiarghis are the main reason why I'm interested in Monaco. Would it been only Albert, I would ignore it like Liechtenstein :lol:. Rainier could have made them easily Princes and Princess, but even without a title, they sparked interest.
Hola calling her Carlota de Monaco is something I don't see to be upset about. We know how titles etc work, but the average reader doesn't care that much.

Last edited:
Is Princess Caroline suffering about Charlotte's Situation as Princess Grace did at her Wedding with Philippe Junot

Charlotte's partners don't have to be princes she is no princess.

:previous:

I don't think anyone in this thread or out-least of all Princess Caroline, expects Charlotte Casiraghi to marry a prince. I strongly doubt Charlotte herself wants to or has ever wanted to marry a prince.

She seems to go for artistic creative types above all.

There is no indication whatsoever that she fancies being thought of as a princess.

But the bare fact is that she lives a highly rarefied, aristocratic semi -Royal life. She is the daughter, the grand-daughter and great grand daughter of princes and has as much a right to call herself one (if she chooses) as anyone else imo.

Last edited:
Is Princess Caroline suffering about Charlotte's Situation as Princess Grace did at her Wedding with Philippe Junot

Um, this is a good question.
That is the main discussion in forums about Charlotte right now.
Has she totally lost the plot as Caroline did in Junot´s times?
So she is gonna ending up finding a good classical match for her.

I think so.
Not because for any moral reason or anything like that.
But because is the natural thing to do in her social class.

Indeed I have the very pesonal feeling that she did think San Felice was her "Stefano" for this reason she was so happy in the first photos and moments. For this reason also the move with her child etc. I am a little worry for her if I can say this...as I do not known her, I mean I believe this last break up has been very hard for her. I truly believe she wanted to settle down with her Italian partner (as she has or had an audiovisual enterprise too). Like Stefano and Caroline did great business in Monaco. I totally can see remembrances. Also Pierre marrying her italian girl....

I dunno but I tend to think that as almost everybody with the years, she is going to walk less against the wind.

IIRC, that Town and Country magazine article about the Kellys of Philadelphia quotes their Kelly cousin Chris Le Vine saying Caroline is "dealing with Charlotte and her child," making it sound like it's not the easiest subject for her.

Here's the quote:

"You know, they're doing all right," Chris says, sharing the latest family details. "Caroline's had some hard knocks recently with Ernst. But she's very pleased with Andrea's new bride and her grandson, though she probably would have liked them in reverse. And now she's dealing with Charlotte and her child. And Steph is doing fine. She's had kind of a wild life, but she's very much trying to stay out of the limelight, raise her kids."

From: Grace Kelly in Philadelphia - Grace Kelly's Family Living in Pennsylvania

I found that bit interesting, though of course we're not 100% sure he has the right pulse on this topic.

Chris is very very close with Albert. They are more like brothers than cousins. Caroline was close to his sister, the late Lizzie LeVine, when they were in their teens and early 20's.

But I cannot imagine that Caroline is thrilled to be having cousin Chris discuss her personal family affairs in the press, even a tony publication like Town and Country. :cool:

:previous:
Indeed! That's why I was skeptical. They may be close but I automatically get suspicious of people who talk.

new thread

Back
Top Bottom