The Late Princess Grace: Pictures and News Part VII

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the pics. I love those blue matching glasses :D
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Thank you so much!
I love her tourquoise blouse, very nice and I´m sure that we could wear it now.

Best,
Lily.-

Do you know that Grace´s family called her "GRACIEBIRD"? I´ve developed today...really nice.

yes, i know it. and also they called her GRACIE. That's a really sweet nickname.

Glistening Seas

:candycane: It seems Lizzy had enough of the Kelly genes to be involved in modeling or Tv. Why was it that Lizzy never went the route of modeling or acting that Pss. Grace did?:wreath:

I wonder how much could the dress weigh...Surely a stunning dress, but I fear not very comfortable...

She was super gorgeous in that ball... :rose2:

I´ve found this interesting article in Gala (France). I´m sure that you never have eared about this one.

Take a look and read it, it´s "THE HABITS OF GRACE KELLY" Dossier.

PART 1.
PART 2.

"As soon as she is done settling in the principality, she gets foods and other products sent from the US in trunks, several times per month. « Jam, ham, vitamins, nylon socks and bourbon from Kentucky, Rainier’s favourite beverage, says her nephew in Grace : A Disenchanted Princess, by Joanna Spencer. Even toilet paper, because she never liked the one used in the bathroom of the palace .» "

lily.

:previous: super interesting! Thanks a lot Sensibility!
Is a pleasure for a Grace fan, to read this kind of things.

Sometimes, when I was a child, I used to do the same with the telephone ;)

Glistening Seas

:candycane: Wonderfully interesting facts we'd so hoped to be able to read more! it was surprising that she preferred breakfast alone?! hee it was surprising to find that she was superstitious. What we'd 'really' like to know is this---when Pss. Grace was in Hollywood did she dress in designer styles???

:candycane: Did the trunks of clothing that she bought were they all designer styles as well. So could it be she was into Dior before coming to Monaco or was that after in Monaco? Perhaps it's considered to intimiate detail to share but did her lingerie come from designers as well and her everyday palais clothing?:wreath:

I´m glad that you like it, it´s a plesaure to share things of Grace that i found with you. I understand perfectly Grace´s habit, i have a lot of anxiety and panic (i don´t know the exact english word...sorry) when i´m sorrounded by a lot of people, very stressed...

I like her hair in the first pic. Very glamourous and elegant. :flowers:

Glistening Seas

:xmastree2: Pic did turn out great. When Pss. Grace went to Monaco by boat how long did she live at the palace till the royal wedding?

:holly: Surely there must have been things Pss. Grace needed to accomplish before the wedding do you suppose?:advent:

The picture of her in the red dress is wonderful! Absolutely beautiful!

Looking in "Grace Kelly is Alive" Flickr group, there you can find it there!

If you are interested you can buy the Grace Kelly auction catalogue of Sotheby´s in the web site, it costs $52 I think... I´m not sure...

It´s very beutiful gift!

Looking in "Grace Kelly is Alive" Flickr group, there you can find it there!

If you are interested you can buy the Grace Kelly auction catalogue of Sotheby´s in the web site, it costs $52 I think... I´m not sure...

It´s very beutiful gift!

Thanks dear,but I got the catalogue yet:flowers:

Amazing Grace how sweet the princess......she had such magic around her:flowers:

Yes, i love "Gracie" too. I´m going to call "Gracie" to my future daughter.

You can listen a sample of her poetry in this link: Amazon.com: Birds, Beasts & Flowers: A Programme of Poetry, Prose and Music: Princess Grace of Monaco: Music
thanks for the link her diction was amazing...Does anybody know that poem that she recited in a southern accent I think it was about animals

Last edited by a moderator:
Glistening Seas

:candycane: Wow looooved the Pss.Grace Poetry & Prose. You are right the diction is incredible it's like every word can almost bring a picture to one's mind of what they are saying and it doesn't sound monotone!

:holly: That can only be accomplished by Pss. Grace theatrical training, no doubt? do you suppose??

:candycane: It's no doubt children & adults would find this absolutely spellbinding. Listened to everyone so there's no way only one could be picked for a favorite because they're all bee-tiful. :advent:

I was wondering if anyone here knows the name of Princess Grace's lady in waiting during the 70s, not Virginia Gallico. She is seen in some photos of Princess Grace in Paris during the mid-late 70s, blonde haired woman.

Back
Top Bottom