The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

:rose:Pss. Grace was indeed very stylish. Just loooove those dresses in the movie high society and Cary Grant movie (can't think of the title right off hand!!!) her hair do's were indeed always fabulous as well. the Striped dress is a first one that we've seen and quite pretty and her hair too!!:easterbunny:

:rose:Pss. Grace was indeed very stylish. Just loooove those dresses in the movie high society and Cary Grant movie (can't think of the title right off hand!!!) her hair do's were indeed always fabulous as well. the Striped dress is a first one that we've seen and quite pretty and her hair too!!:easterbunny:

Grace took the discipline she acquired in her moviemaking days to her role as Princess. She had very fine hair, but she committed to taking the effort to always looking impeccable. Her hair pieces may look rather dated and matronly for some, but she knew that she needed them to really look regal and put together. She rarely looked too casual, and even when she did, she looked fabulous! What a woman.

In the 3rd picture down that looks like Lord Snowden,Princess Margaret's husband, to the left of Princess Grace.

New documentary about Princess Grace

A new documentary about the death of Princess Grace will air on The Learning Chanel. The series is called, "Royal Inquest". This episode is named, "Fall From Grace". The program airs on April 18 and 19.

Thans a lot ,dear agogo ,for the information.Would you please anybody record it?

Glistening Seas

:flowers: it seems everywhere Pss Grace went there was a throng of RAZZI'S !!! Do they still have the poodle??

If you're talking about her poodle from the late 70s/early 80s I think it was killed during the car crash. If I'm not mistaken I recall reading that a dog, the poodle, was travelling inside the car also. Maybe I'm mistaken...

I like the diamond earrings of the first pic.Thanks queenofthelight:flowers:

Grace wasn't like a Cinderella. She was a true Queen, Queen of Monaco.

http://i41.tinypic.com/10ie34n.jpg (1982)
I mean she looks like the Cinderella of the movie of Walt Disney.:flowers:
She was a real princess since she was born and for me, the most beautiful princess of all times,of past and present.She had perfect factions ,elegance ,glamour and exquisite taste.I am a great fan:flowers:

I mean she looks like the Cinderella of the movie of Walt Disney.:flowers:
She was a real princess since she was born and for me, the most beautiful princess of all times,of past and present.She had perfect factions ,elegance ,glamour and exquisite taste.I am a great fan:flowers:

She's looked much better than Cinderella. And I agree with the rest with Zubiaur! Movie stars, singers can learn from Grace.

She's looked much better than Cinderella. And I agree with the rest with Zubiaur! Movie stars, singers can learn from Grace.
Of course,grace marie .She looks better than any princess,actress,The cinderella of Walt Disney.I mean ,Grace reminds me The Cinderella of Walt Disney,with blond hair,blue eyes,beauty,...:flowers:

Amazing photos,mdeledda:clap:She is so classic,so chic and elegant with this beautiful hat and the black dress.She is really chic:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom