The Late Princess Grace of Monaco - Part VI

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glistening Seas

what fab photos. did you say her uncle GEORGE KELLY won a pulitzer prize? really??? Could you perhaps tell us what for?? it seems Grace kellys family had a lot of talent in it. :heartflower:

what fab photos. did you say her uncle GEORGE KELLY won a pulitzer prize? really??? Could you perhaps tell us what for?? it seems Grace kellys family had a lot of talent in it. :heartflower:

Certainly much talent in the family. Her uncle, George Kelly, won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 1926 for his play Craig's Wife. Her father won 3 Olympic gold medals and her brother won a bronze. Not to shabby for one family. It makes it easier to see where Grace acquired her natural talent.

oooooooh I LOVE her green coat in that first pic above! NOT that dead mink though BLUGH
THANKS!!!

There so many photos that you keep as collection and those photos are beautiful and meaningful. Congratulation and keep up good work.

She was so beautiful. If I looked like her...I think that Charlotte has something from her. But it's not the same. Grace was the best.

She is so beautiful. Thank you for the pictures of Grace. She makes everything so ethereal. It is something to relish. May she live on. :crown4: :lancasterrose:

There are seemingly endless photos of Princess Grace; thanks! :flowers:
She never failed to look perfect--never more so than at her wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom