The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pics!:flowers:
It is great to see beautiful Pauline again!
I hope to see other membes of the Princely Family of Monaco attending soon!
Both Stephanie and Pauline look nice, though I personally don't like a 14 years old wearing those high heel shoes!

Back view of Stephanie's dress!
Bruno Press
Bruno Press

I hope to see other membes of the Princely Family of Monaco attending soon!
Both Stephanie and Pauline look nice, though I personally don't like a 14 years old wearing those high heel shoes!

The awards gala evening has been the last show with Princely
attendance, so there won't be any other members attending
the other shows. At least that's how it's been so far, I don't
think that will change.
As to Pauline and her shoes, well, fashion changes as well as
the characteristics of the teenage period ;)

The awards gala evening has been the last show with Princely
attendance, so there won't be any other members attending
the other shows. At least that's how it's been so far, I don't
think that will change.
As to Pauline and her shoes, well, fashion changes as well as
the characteristics of the teenage period ;)

Ice, are you sure that the gala is always the last time Stephanie attends.
I seem to rember her being there after that as well.

Charlotte really came out to the world and Press when she was 14 .I think Pauline did it also this year during the festival .

Ice, are you sure that the gala is always the last time Stephanie attends.
I seem to rember her being there after that as well.

I'm quite sure about that, I can't remember any pic from the
last years that was taken after the gala show. But I could
imagine that Steph attends one or more of the following shows
incognito, in order to see if everything works well and to see
the shows from a different angle, with the eyes of the normal
visitors..:)

Any word and / or who attended the closing ceremony of 33 international circus festival? Were P. Caroline or P. Albert there? I wouldn't like to think they left poor Stéphanie alone in such an important event of the principality cultural life...

Pauline's shoes are fantastic iceflower

Two german articles:

Princess Stephanie is great ( baz.online )

Translation:
Princess Stéphanie is great
Hearty felicitation, now you completely stand on top on circus Mount Olympus. Thank you. We have never reckoned on receiving an honouring. It is already a knight's blow to be invited generally to Monte Carlo. We judged the whole above all as a big, unique experience: Up to few exceptions one takes part in this festival only once in the life. They have received from princess Stéphanie a bronze clown, how have you experienced them? Now we are big fans of her! She is a fantastic person, so normally. What has impressed me: She is always present in the festival from first up to the last day, also in all tests. This is her festival, she looks after everything. What does one speak with a princess of? She speaks with pleasure of her other projects, of her AIDS charitable organisation and of course of her children.

Your highness, I've seen a wonderful act ... (faz.net )

Translation:
21st of January, 2009 the princess "boss" Sometimes says to him, in the fun only, because the boss is and remains of course they, Stéphanie Marie Elisabeth Grimaldi, princess of Monaco, president of the circus festival of Monte Carlo. Urs Pilz is only the vice president, but what is called here only: The man from Schaffhausen in Switzerland invites the artistes to this unofficial world championship, he puts together the programmes, he provides for the free from problems expiry of the images. The doer of the festival is more than only the "boss": He is the world circus manager. Besides, Urs Pilz comes neither from a circus dynasty, nor he pursues own circus. Rather he sells in the true life ski suits and clothes. However, the 67 year-old fashion manager who works as an authorised attorney and sales manager at the Munich enterprise bowmaker leads a double life: during the day businessman, in the evening circus lover. Luckily is also his woman whom with the "crown" - circus manager Christel Sembach-Krone a position of trust takes, to the circus go to ruin.

So, finally my fears came true. Stephanie was let alone at the Circus Festival. What a pity, and what a lost opportunity for the siblings to work together and present a strong, united front...

Thank you very much for those links, michelle! Especially
the second one contained a lot of very nice and impressing
pics of the show itself! :)

Any word and / or who attended the closing ceremony of 33 international circus festival? Were P. Caroline or P. Albert there? I wouldn't like to think they left poor Stéphanie alone in such an important event of the principality cultural life...

Lazuli, as I wrote some posts ago, I am quite sure that
the awards gala evening is the last show with Princely
attendance, plus: Prince Albert wasn't in town due to
his travel and I can't imagine that Caroline attended
one of the last shows as she did not attend any of the
official ones this year.

Here are some more big pics of this year's winners and
the president of the festival :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

More pics like these and a list of the winners can be found at the
official page Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo .

Pauline looks lovely. A blossoming young lady, a little princess. She takes after P. Stephanie, only she has much sweeter features and a much sweeter smile. Let's pray that she keeps that sweetness for much much longer and that she turns out to be wiser and happier than her mother

Pauline looks lovely. A blossoming young lady, a little princess. She takes after P. Stephanie, only she has much sweeter features and a much sweeter smile. Let's pray that she keeps that sweetness for much much longer and that she turns out to be wiser and happier than her mother

What's the connection between a sweet smile and happiness or wisdom?

Stephanie is happy and wise enough!

The 34th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo - 2010

This is the thread dedicated to the 34th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
that takes place from 14th to 24th January 2010.

First information can be found at the official site montecarlofestival.mc.
And this is the colourful 2010 flyer/poster!

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

The thread will be opened when the circus events start,
in the meanwhile take a look at our retrospective thread or at one of the nice threads of the last years' festivals! :flowers:

* *​

Princess Stephanie of Monaco attends the press conference to announce the 34th International Festival of Circus of Monte Carlo in Monaco on December 14, 2009. Photo by Marco

*1* *2* *3* *4* *5*

Stephanie looks so good in these pics. I can't wait to see more pics!

I've moved the first pics over from Princess Stephanie's thread
and this thread is now open!
Let's look forward to a wonderful and colourful circus festival!
Happy posting! :flowers:

Glistening Seas

:xmastree: It looks like a whuan-derfull pic day for Stephanie!

:candycane: You are right the stamp is beautiful indeed! there are so many beautiful colors in the world so this truly was a wonderful use of color!

:candycane: The circus is such a great place in Monaco to be sure they deserved to have it so beautifully portrayed indeed! :advent:

Perhaps because Rainier invented the event, and he put Stephanie in charge towards the end of his life. Maybe it was a gift from some circus artist...

:rose: Stephanié has beautiful eyes! :heartflower:

I wonder if P. Caroline will attend the Festival this year...:question: :queen2: :question:

I wonder if P. Caroline will attend the Festival this year...:question: :queen2: :question:

even if not, I hope Stephanie will take her niece princess Alexandra, this girl lighten up the festive last time she attended (2008 no?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom