Soccer Fans

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another one ...hope we didn't have it yet...

qps1tl.jpg

(sipa)

PA gave an interview in Equipe the otherday regarding the lowly performance of ASM. An another interview he answered a question about ASM with: ASM? what's that? never heard of it. Ah, you mean AS M... (some second league club or sth - forgot the name). ... At present he is not very happy with anything happening in the club and even said that the players have no potential turn a game around. So he is a very disappointed soccer fan at present ;) :(

I think its really sweet that they are all soo patriotic and support Monaco

paca said:
PA gave an interview in Equipe the otherday regarding the lowly performance of ASM. An another interview he answered a question about ASM with: ASM? what's that? never heard of it. Ah, you mean AS M... (some second league club or sth - forgot the name). ... At present he is not very happy with anything happening in the club and even said that the players have no potential turn a game around. So he is a very disappointed soccer fan at present ;) :(

Here's the interview. Sorry couldn't translate it now.
Everyone in Monaco is sad and disappointed aboutthis season.
I just hope Steph and her kids keep going to the matches and support their team - just like Andrea, Pierre, Ernsti and Chris whenever they can.

sebastian said:
Here's the interview. Sorry couldn't translate it now.
Everyone in Monaco is sad and disappointed aboutthis season.
I just hope Steph and her kids keep going to the matches and support their team - just like Andrea, Pierre, Ernsti and Chris whenever they can.
Thank you for finding this interview!

for now, here is the google translation:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.planete-asm.com%2Fnews_affi.php%3Fnum%3D1708&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Tamar:)

Steph and Pauline at a club party after the Champions League Final 2004...

qz3o5i.jpg

(privé)

La Loge ... 2004:

rkvg4z.jpg

rkvgn7.jpg

AS Monaco FC 3 - FC Chelsea London 1

(bunte)

sebastian said:
La Loge ... 2004:

AS Monaco FC 3 - FC Chelsea London 1

(bunte)

Caro's face on the first pic is just great....:D

Yeah, she surely couldn't believe what's going on on the field...BTW it was a great game... ;)

More of 'the beautiful game' ... and the match after ...

rsf0qo.jpg
rsflty.jpg
rsfm2c.jpg
rsfmde.jpg
rsfmmc.jpg

In London ...
rsfmuh.jpg

....waving to Stephanie, Louis and Pauline...
rsfok8.jpg

(sipa)

That's a really good picture , hopefully they all met up after the game.

Great pics michelle, thanks for posting... BTW could you please clean up your PM folder, I'm not able to send you a message....

tbhrc said:
Great pics michelle, thanks for posting... BTW could you please clean up your PM folder, I'm not able to send you a message....

Yap, just a second...:)

RADKER18 said:
That's a really good picture , hopefully they all met up after the game.

They did...they met on the field after the match ...

..here's a pic...you can only see Steph and Louis and Ernst in the back...:)

rsug4h.jpg

(VPM)

Grace said:
Thanks for answering me Seb...Ready for the World Cup?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssss - we're counting the seconds !
...And waiting for Stephanie to come around as well for one or two matches :):

Steph seems to be a big football fan, so your wish may come true Seb. She may show up there tonight and surprise you.

WindsorIII said:
Steph seems to be a big football fan, so your wish may come true Seb. She may show up there tonight and surprise you.

Which team would she be cheering for? Did Monaco qualify?..Sorry but I am a bit out of the loop here in Canada..But--Germany won..Woohoo!!!

Beate said:
Which team would she be cheering for? Did Monaco qualify?..Sorry but I am a bit out of the loop here in Canada..But--Germany won..Woohoo!!!

I'd say , and as far as I know, she's cheering for France ( their big neighbour), USA ( their mom's country ) and Germany ( the Hanover's country ) - and maybe Switzerland too.

Beate said:
Monac o does not have a national soccer team, only a football club and school. And yes Germany won, but, as M. Herberger would have said, they won, but Costa Rica scored too goals, so they weren't as good as that and Costa Rica found their weakness.

Btw PA was commenting afterwards on German TV. He said sth like well, Costa Rica showed that they can play football too. He spoke in German.

I didn't realize he spoke German..Does he have an accent? Oh, to be in Germany now!The game today is not too far away from my hometown. sigh. I liked the game but Herr Klinsmann has to work on his team's defence..Very weak...
Thanks for the info..

paca said:
Monac o does not have a national soccer team, only a football club and school. And yes Germany won, but, as M. Herberger would have said, they won, but Costa Rica scored too goals, so they weren't as good as that and Costa Rica found their weakness.

Btw PA was commenting afterwards on German TV. He said sth like well, Costa Rica showed that they can play football too. He spoke in German.

Monaco has a national soccer team. Have a look ! This National soccer team is composed of amateur players ( all of monegasque nationality of course ), no professionals - and controled by the 'Féderation monegasque de football. Monaco is not a member of the FIFA nor the UEFA. Stephanie's ex-boyfriend Franck Brasseur plays/ played for it.

And then there is Monaco's high profile club team , the AS Monaco FC, which is a professional team and plays i France's Ligue 1 .

sebastian said:
Monaco has a national soccer team. Have a look ! This National soccer team is composed of amateur players ( all of monegasque nationality of course ), no professionals - and controled by the 'Féderation monegasque de football. Monaco is not a member of the FIFA nor the UEFA. Stephanie's ex-boyfriend Franck Brasseur plays/ played for it.

And then there is Monaco's high profile club team , the AS Monaco FC, which is a professional team and plays i France's Ligue 1 .
Well, they are definetely right about saying that they are discreet. I didn't know that there was one, but then again I am not that into football. I would have thought that you need to be a ligue 1 player to be in the National team, but maybe those are FIFA conditions. Btw did Monaco ever produce a ligue 1 player?

Some pics from Deadline

dl103132014lt3.jpg
dl103132012fi8.jpg
dl103132015ht8.jpg
dl103132036jc0.jpg

Princess Stephanie attending the match AS Monaco FC vs. AS Saint Etienne ... with Louis and Michael ( I think ) ....

00532621000002brocl5.jpg

00532621000003brosq2.jpg

00532621000004browh8.jpg

(sipa)

Does anyone have that picture with his eyes not blurred? I've never really seen a picture of the boy. Thank you.

Ani

anag said:
Does anyone have that picture with his eyes not blurred? I've never really seen a picture of the boy. Thank you.

Ani

Sorry can't help you, but the smile of that boy is fantastic.

Thanks Michelle for the pics.

Is that Louis or Michael? if it is Louis he looks:wub: :lol:

Its Louis. The photogs have no interest in Michael. ;)

Michael is darker and looks more like Daniel. Louis looks like Albert with touches of Stephanie. It was easier to tell them apart when Louis was blond.

Ann

I think the boy in pics is Michael. Louis has much lighter hair.:neutral:

Back
Top Bottom