Magazine covers of Princess Grace

• Thread starter CountessofLuxembourg
  • Start date

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of these covers are really amazing! Thanks for sharing "flowers" and Regina!:flowers:

Grace is one of the most beautiful women ever lived. So is Caroline,Stephanie,Charlotte. Princess Grace was a classic beauty wiht soft delicate,fine femminie features. She had so much stlye and grace,so chic,glamourous,elegance.

You are welcome, Ianna :flowers: :flowers: And I agree wonderful covers, flowerpower and Regina! The two Garbo covers are very nice, with little Albert and very elegant at the table...

Mon Journal Confidences 1968, Point de Vue 1965, Tele K7 1992:

More covers:

Collier's 1955, Marie Claire 1956, Hola 1965, le soir illustre 1966, Jours de France 1968, ama 1971, CINE revue 1982 and Bunte 1983:

Great covers Ice :) My favorites are the ones of her Jamaica photoshoot in 1955. Princess Grace was a timeless beauty.

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier on the day of Caroline's christening (EPOCA)

Is it just me or is there some glitch--I can't see any of the photos on this page (posted by iceflower and tosca)?

Ann

Maybe it's because these image hosting sites do have problems at certain times of the day, Suonymona-Ann.

Tosca, that cover you've found is so sweet, Grace caring for little sweet Caroline and Rainier with that big proud smile..Thanks! :)
Monacos, I agree, those pics in the water are some of the best ones ever in my eyes :)

Thanks for all the covers, amazing! My favorit is the cover of Ana, posted by iceflower!

What a wonderful skin she had. I read some time ago that Grace used to like Estée Lauder products. Does anyone knows if this is true?

I also like these covers:

De Zweep, 1957

De Post

Look

How sweet, Rainier taking a pic of his little Caroline, thanks for posting, Regina!

Here are some more: Neue Post 1971, Frau im Spiegel 1974, Neue Welt 1980, 1981 with Julio Iglesias on the cover of HOLA:

Tosca said:
Thanks Tosca :) for the beautiful covers of Pss Grace, and thanks to guide us for the new way to post our beloved covers!!!
I specially like the second one (gente mese):flowers:

Last edited:
Those were goregous photo covers of Princess Grace my favorite cover was the last one she looked so relaxed not in a picture pose like the rest of the covers. # 4 GENTE MESE laid back and relaxed that is what I call it .

Thanks for the beautiful magazine covers my favorite was one with princess Grace on Elle magazine I'll call that fun it the sun.

LadyMac, I always loved the second cover from Point de Vue you've posted, it's so nice with the colour arrangement in black and red, I think it's from 1995..:)

Here's one from 1982:

Le Soir 1982

iceflower said:
LadyMac, I always loved the second cover from Point de Vue you've posted, it's so nice with the colour arrangement in black and red, I think it's from 1995..:)

Here's one from 1982:

Le Soir 1982

Thanks for your sharing. As seen in this cover, despite the weight gain, Grace still looked refreshing, regal, and impeccable in her later years.

iceflower said:

Here's one from 1982:

Le Soir 1982

its a very good photographies tanks !!!!!

Grace was very famous as Princess Of Monaco. She was more famous than other European Princess.

Back
Top Bottom