The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:02 AM

They are also supposed to speak Italian, which they learned from Queen Paola.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Commoner

this is going to be totally random but i found this video of amedeo whe he was at RMA. some of the pivtures that have been posted go with this. i think its his training.......
it is REALLY long but there are a bunch of parts with amedeo. i know you will all be like "this is dumb" but i thought it was interesting so heres is the link:
Royal Military Academy; just go to the website for RMA. then go to multi media library. its in videos under
" B Cdo 2005"

he is in the very beginning and then through out the video

Old 07-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Commoner

On vacation with his family

Amadeo is on vacation with his family-- in the second picture (you have to push the arrow under the first picture) he is in his pink swimming trunks : )

Het Nieuwsblad - Prins Lorenz van kille nationale feestdag naar Italiaanse zon
Old 07-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Aristocracy

is that girl with him his girlfriend perhaps???
Old 07-30-2008, 11:05 AM
Commoner

I think its his sister and brother Joachim.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Commoner

wasn't he supposed to graduate. I heard the ceramony was in July. maybe not.........
Old 07-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smh2141 View Post
I think its his sister and brother Joachim.
no tha lady doesn't look ike maria laura, maybe she's the nanny...the girl on the float may be his sister, but atleast we know what he looks like in a bathing suit..... n my conclusion is gorgeous.....
Old 07-31-2008, 11:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Great photos! It looks like they are enjoying themselves.
Old 08-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Does anyone have the new July edition of "Royals" magazine? There is a big article about Amadeo....he is definitely graduating this summer, he might have done so already.

It also said that he is crazy about cars like all the Coburg men, and that he is the adored favorite of his grandfather King Albert. He is so shy around women, a bunch of them latched onto him at a garden party at Laeken Palace and demanded to have their pictures taken with him and he was very polite and agreed to every demand...but he felt FLABBERGASTED.

There is nothing more appealing than a gorgeous, shy young man, is there?

The fact that he did not make it onto Forbes list of Hottest and Most Eligible Young Royals proves that Forbes list is an absolute JOKE, in my opinion!
Old 08-15-2008, 07:38 PM
Nobility

Forbes tend to host only those that are more in the public eye, and we all know. Yes, the Grimaldis are a genetic goldmine, but they need to forcus more attention on the hidden gems -- like our dear Amedeo!
Old 08-16-2008, 12:36 AM
Aristocracy

i completely agree with california dreamin.....forbes is blind, deaf n dumb....he's the best looking out of all the people on that list...n if someone has that article please post it here...thank you very much...
Old 08-17-2008, 05:07 PM
Nobility

I agree with your statement about the forbes list. Awwwww I like a guy that shy it just makes him more endearing IMO
Old 08-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
Does anyone have the new July edition of "Royals" magazine? There is a big article about Amadeo....he is definitely graduating this summer, he might have done so already.

It also said that he is crazy about cars like all the Coburg men, and that he is the adored favorite of his grandfather King Albert. He is so shy around women, a bunch of them latched onto him at a garden party at Laeken Palace and demanded to have their pictures taken with him and he was very polite and agreed to every demand...but he felt FLABBERGASTED.

There is nothing more appealing than a gorgeous, shy young man, is there?

The fact that he did not make it onto Forbes list of Hottest and Most Eligible Young Royals proves that Forbes list is an absolute JOKE, in my opinion!
Did the article mention anything else? If not, was this a short article? I'm trying to determine how I can purchase this particular issue-- but I am based in New York. If it is a short article though I don't want to spend too much time trying to get my hands on one!
Old 08-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Commoner

I think I found a photo of Amadeo from the presentation ceremony at LSE.

Go to this website--https://www.successgowning.com/new/eventgallery.php?eventcode=081002191&offset=216

He is on the page that has pictures 217-234. Look for picture number 0810021910228. I think that is him. I think some of his mates from the pub photos are in these pics too-- such as girl in photo 0810021910225.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:49 AM
Commoner

can u pls post the article on amedeo from the july 'royals' magazine
Old 08-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Is it against Board guidelines for me to post a rough translation of the article? I can't scan the whole thing, and it is in French. But I can bring it tomorrow here to work and translate for the Forum if it isn't against guidelines!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Did the article mention anything else? If not, was this a short article? I'm trying to determine how I can purchase this particular issue-- but I am based in New York. If it is a short article though I don't want to spend too much time trying to get my hands on one!

It was about two pages of print, but LOTS of photos! I can't scan the photos but will bring the mag tomorrow to translate...it is from the "Hors Serie" of "Royals" magazine which is published in Belgium.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post
Is it against Board guidelines for me to post a rough translation of the article? I can't scan the whole thing, and it is in French. But I can bring it tomorrow here to work and translate for the Forum if it isn't against guidelines!
You can post a translation, in your own words. If you are translating verbatim, then you will be restricted to 20% of the article, per copyright law.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:53 AM
Commoner

Quote:
I think I found a photo of Amadeo from the presentation ceremony at LSE.

Go to this website--https://www.successgowning.com/new/eventgallery.php?eventcode=081002191&offset=216

He is on the page that has pictures 217-234. Look for picture number 0810021910228. I think that is him. I think some of his mates from the pub photos are in these pics too-- such as girl in photo 0810021910225.
The link does not seem to be working..
Old 08-23-2008, 10:14 PM
Commoner

It seems to still be working for me. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.

Lets try it again:

https://www.successgowning.com/new/l...=0810021910228

If not try this:

go to

https://www.successgowning.com

click on galleries for July

Scroll down to London School of Economics 7/17 10:30 presentation

then run through the galleries until you get to number 0810021910228. Its towards the end.

Tags
amedeo, archduke amedeo, austria-este, belgium, belgium family, habsburg, pictures, prince amedeo