Engagement of Prince Amedeo with Elisabetta Rosboch von Wolkenstein 15/02/2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it known at what time will the wedding be?

I read somewhere it'll be in the afternoon, don't know though if it'll affect the dress code. I supposed it'll be like Archduke Christoph's wedding: morning suit and hats for the religious ceremony and black tie/long dresses for the reception; it's not appropriate to have tuxedos and long dresses in church, although in southern Italy the closest family members of the newlyweds sometimes wear long dresses at weddings, even if it's held in the morning.
And also I don't think I've seen a white tie Catholic wedding since Fabiola and Baudouin's..and even there women were wearing hats and long dresses (best dress code IMO).

I read somewhere it'll be in the afternoon, don't know though if it'll affect the dress code. I supposed it'll be like Archduke Christoph's wedding: morning suit and hats for the religious ceremony and black tie/long dresses for the reception; it's not appropriate to have tuxedos and long dresses in church, although in southern Italy the closest family members of the newlyweds sometimes wear long dresses at weddings, even if it's held in the morning.
And also I don't think I've seen a white tie Catholic wedding since Fabiola and Baudouin's..and even there women were wearing hats and long dresses (best dress code IMO).
At the Wedding of Prince Antonius zu Fürstenberg and Countess Matilda Borromeo the woman wore long gowns with Jewels (necklaces etc) and the men morning coat. So perhaps the use this dress code.

Back
Top Bottom