The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Belgium > Princess Astrid, Archduke Lorenz and their family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAfan View Post
But she fully is Italian.
Her surname is composed of both the surnames of her paternal grandparents, Nobile Ettore Bernardo Rosboch and Baroness Elisabeth Jaworski von Wolkenstein (who herself used the surnames of her parents, Baron Romuald von Jaworski and Countess Maria von Wolkenstein).

However, it is known that her biologic paternal grandparent isn't Ettore Bernardo Rosboch but Don Filippo Caracciolo, Prince of Castagneto and Duke of Melito.
In terms of ancestry and blood,both her father Ettore and her mother Anna Maria (Lilia) have descended from various Italian,German,Austrian and even Polish(Jaworski) noble families...

As to her predicate nobile...the Rosboch family was bestowed the nobility on Italian Senator Ettore Bernardo Rosboch and that's why Lili and her father officially have this predicate nobile...while von Wolkenstein part of the family name came through Ettore's mother Baroness Elisabeth von Jaworski,whose mother was Countess Anna von Wolkenstein-Trotsburg und Neuhaus...

Old 02-18-2014, 03:21 PM
Aristocracy

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the happy couple and their families.
Engagment was covered even in the Estonian media, one of the gossip sites, but it is still great, because all royalty news are so rare in Estonia, especially those that are not related to William and Kate.

Old 02-19-2014, 09:54 PM
Courtier

Here is a picture from the Royal Dish. You can see the engagement ring very faintly. To me it looks like a sapphire with a lot of diamonds around it.

It's about half way down the page, post #21
RoyalDish - Engagement of Prince Amedeo and Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein - page 2
Old 02-20-2014, 12:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you fr the picture. The website seems partiularly cruel and abusive.I will be sure to avoid it.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara21 View Post
Engagment was covered even in the Estonian media, one of the gossip sites, but it is still great, because all royalty news are so rare in Estonia, especially those that are not related to William and Kate.
Well, I guess all the countries in eastern Europe are focused only on british monarchy. I come from Poland so I know how it is. Polish people hate monarchies
As God as my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

My blog: royaltyismylife.blogspot.com

Old 03-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

The wedding will take place on July 3rd in Rome.

Thomas de Bergeyck ‏@bergeyck @RTLPlaceRoyale Le mariage d'Amédéo et Elisabetha aura lieu le 3 juillet à Rome.

Prins Amedeo en Lili Rosboch maken bekend waar en wanneer ze... - De Standaard ** Google Translate
Old 03-16-2014, 09:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh, there are some very beautiful, very ancient churches and basilicas in the Eternal City. I very much lok forwarod to this wedding!
Old 03-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Courtier

Since July 3rd is a Thursday it might be the civil wedding and July 5th the church wedding?
Old 03-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Does Italy require a civil wedding or is a religious wedding also legal?
Old 03-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

The religious wedding in most cases is legal, as the priest registers the marriage with the civil authorities; but the couple can chose to have two separate ceremonies, in the order they prefer.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Thank you fr the picture. The website seems partiularly cruel and abusive.I will be sure to avoid it.
You are right, there are some rather nasty snide remarks about the way people (and children) look. Better to avoid it I think
Old 03-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Today in my mailbox was a very nice thank you card by Astrid and Lorenz and a picture of a very very happy new engaged couple!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:25 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
The wedding will take place on July 3rd in Rome.

Thomas de Bergeyck ‏@bergeyck @RTLPlaceRoyale Le mariage d'Amédéo et Elisabetha aura lieu le 3 juillet à Rome.

Prins Amedeo en Lili Rosboch maken bekend waar en wanneer ze... - De Standaard ** Google Translate
I read today on some belgium web, that the wedding will be on 5th July, not 3rd as media reported earlier. I guess that 3rd might be civil and 5th religious if they will opt for both, because in Italy religious marriage is enough to be legal.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducii View Post
I read today on some belgium web, that the wedding will be on 5th July, not 3rd as media reported earlier. I guess that 3rd might be civil and 5th religious if they will opt for both, because in Italy religious marriage is enough to be legal.

That's right. The wedding will take placeon on 5 July in Rome. The official announcement:
De Belgische Monarchie: Home - Actueel - Agenda - Huwelijk van Prins Amedeo en Juffrouw Elisabetta Maria Rosboch von Wolkenstein
Old 05-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Prins Amedeo verhuist weer naar België - Het Nieuwsblad
Style of the Portuguese sovereign: By the Grace of God and by the Constitution of the Monarchy, King [or Queen] of Portugal and the Algarves of either side of the sea in Africa, Lord of Guinea and of Conquest, Navigation, and Commerce of Ethiopia, Arabia, Persia, and India, etc.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:15 AM
Aristocracy

New picture of Amadeo and Lili:
https://scontent-b-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/...62686366_n.jpg
Old 06-20-2014, 11:45 AM
Courtier

According to Place Royale, Amedeo & Lili will marry on 5th july.

Here is a link to another picture https://www.facebook.com/PlaceRoyale...ce=46&refid=17
Old 06-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Aristocracy

New Photo from Amedeo (and not Amadeo) and Lili

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/...75557027_n.jpg
Old 06-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by izabela84 View Post
An outdoor photograph of an engaged couple is splendid!!
Old 06-20-2014, 11:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Only a few more weeks now until the wedding!

Tags
amedeo, archduke amedeo, engagement, habsburg, prince amedeo