Princess Alexandra, News and Picture Thread 3: February 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in the future, a few years from now, Alexandra might do an interview and may be asked how she feels about being an aunt...but I doubt that by then she'd have much to say about it so yeah, we'll probably never know how she really feels.

I think she is more concentrated in teen things like friends, boyfriends, fashion, etc. That is not to say she hasn't thought about becoming a young aunt.

I can't imagine myself, if I have a same position as her, at 15 years old, there is someone call me auntie :)
I wonder if she has a boyfriend now..

yay, 100 posts!:)

ochan said:
I can't imagine myself, if I have a same position as her, at 15 years old, there is someone call me auntie :)

I have uncle who is 8 years younger than me. He is my mother's cousin/aunternal? brother.

Congrats of 100 posts:)

ochan said:

Just imagine that Prince Sebastien becomes uncle with 13 years!:eek:

prince sebastien would be an uncle at 14!
haha. so when the baby's 14, he's 28.
woah .

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Its just that the chance of a generation gap is even greater now.

What do you mean?

Is Princess Alexandra going on the state visit to the Netherlands?

Kelly said:
Is Princess Alexandra going on the state visit to the Netherlands?

Usually only the sovereigns, and in some cases the heirs to the throne, go on those visits.

Regarding Alexandra's future; is it likely that she will take a more active role once she's older and comes of age? Or will she opt to stay in the background since she has four brothers who can take on duties with their future respective spouses? IMO she will be of more interest to a lot more people when she's a little bit older (18-22).

soCal girl said:
Regarding Alexandra's future; is it likely that she will take a more active role once she's older and comes of age? Or will she opt to stay in the background since she has four brothers who can take on duties with their future respective spouses? IMO she will be of more interest to a lot more people when she's a little bit older (18-22).
IMO she'll stay in the background...as well I imagine she wants to. She's lucky- her life won't be as closely watched as some princesses' are.

Last edited:
Yes, she seems the quiet sort of princess who likes to stay out of the limelight.

I actually think that she'll start to make more appearances as she gets older. I feel that when she comes of age she'll become a represenative of Luxembourg at events as well as take up charity work and maybe even follow Maria Teresa's footsteps any maybe even become a UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador or something like that.

I think it's a pity there aren't a lot of pictures of Alexandra. She looks sweet and pretty. I don't know a lot about her.

It still would be nice to see more pics..:) Even just one portrait.. But I guess we'll have to be patient..

I know that her and Sebastian both go to boarding school in switzerland but what school is it and is it an elite school?

I'm sorry:( , I forgot using imageshack to post my pictures. Here it is, I hope it's ok.:eek:

Well I thought that they were already there since in a previous thread people were saying she might go to Le Rosery or some other one.

Also some boarding schools start kids off at age 7 so they're not too young in comparism. But I thought since they are already 14 and 13 that they might already be attending one.

If they were going to boarding school already which baording school do you think they will go to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really thats odd because it will be a good idea to send the kids when they are 14 or 15 because then they will have a full 4years worth of education to take the exams like how high school in the US is 4 years.

I think that Alexandra is by far the prettiest princess of them all.
Even more beautiful then Charlotte of Monaco........:)

I agree with you. Alexandra will be great princess with beauty and charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom