The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Commoner

Yes Louis and Tessy are living in Orlando for some time

Old 10-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Aristocracy

where you know that,gabys?

The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-23-2009, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

what were they doing in Orlando?
Old 10-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Aristocracy

I think it has with his job to do
Old 10-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabys View Post
Yes Louis and Tessy are living in Orlando for some time
Where did you hear/read this news Gabsy?.

For how long are they living there?, and why?
Old 10-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Aristocracy

and I asked the same before...
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Commoner

They are there for more or less a year I think.I know the babies are going to a nursery there.I think it was for Louis bc Tessy doesn't work there
Old 10-24-2009, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent

I had read somewhere in this thread that they were living in Miami. It's not Miami, but Orlando? This is quite the change from Switzerland and Luxembourg, lol. Does anyone know what type of work Louis is doing?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, this is quite a change for them! And to be so far from family. Where is Tessy originally from?
Old 10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat View Post
Wow, this is quite a change for them! And to be so far from family. Where is Tessy originally from?
Luxembourg
Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Aristocracy

This was the first time that the news came out, almost a year ago. and says:

-Monarchie:
Tessy und Louis kehren Luxemburg den Rücken

-Monarchy:
Tessy and Louis Luxembourg turn their backs

http://www.promilux.lu/php/images/promi_une28.jpg
Old 10-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Aristocracy

Turn they backs to Lux b/c they moved to Usa?
I read Tessy is not working (not a surprise for me) while Louis work for some organisation
Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Nobility

What exactly Tessy going to do? I mean when her boys will grow up and go to school? She finished any studies? What did she do when she met Louis?
Old 10-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace marie View Post
What exactly Tessy going to do? I mean when her boys will grow up and go to school? She finished any studies? What did she do when she met Louis?
She was a soldier in the Luxembourg army when she met Louis. The boys will likely attend a posh boarding school like their father, grandfather, and cousins.

She attended a technical high school. In my experience in Europe students who attend a technical high school are being prepared for trades or professions (or trade or professional school) and do not typically attend university. When I lived in Europe it was actually quite difficult for someone who had attended a technical high school to later change their mind and attend university. However, if Tessy is now living in Florida few places here will care that she attended a technical high school. As long as she completed the high school program with appropriate grades and can meet the required SAT/ACT scores she could be accepted to attend a university here. She could at the very least attend a community college and transfer into any university of her choice.

It is possible that Tessy attended a technical high school because she had already made the choice that she wanted being a solider to be her career and her marriage/pregnancy derailed her plans.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Nobility

Thanks Lalla Meriem. I'm sometimes wonder if you don't belongs to family. You're so good informed :)
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Aristocracy

The entire family looks really good in those pictures, and Maria Teresa looks as if she has lost a lot of weight. She, also, looks very youthful. Reminds me of how she used to look 15 years ago.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace marie View Post
Thanks Lalla Meriem. I'm sometimes wonder if you don't belongs to family. You're so good informed :)
Sadly neither Felix nor Guillaume nor Imre have asked for my hand in marriage. I'm just a girl .
Old 10-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Aristocracy

Grace Marie Sometimes I think that Lalla Meriem is a friend or close to the family!

and changing the subject, Louis has studied some profession in the university?
Old 10-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
Sadly neither Felix nor Guillaume nor Imre have asked for my hand in marriage. I'm just a girl .
Well feel free to stand in line with the rest of us
Old 10-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
Well feel free to stand in line with the rest of us
I am! But I've been in line since 1995 for Guillaume, 2001 for Felix and 2002 for Imre....first come first serve rule will observed

Yes, Louis did study some profession at university but we are not informed what it was. He did an internship at the Red Cross and is now (reportedly) working in the NGO field.