HGD Guillaume: Relationship Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read that she is suing them ,because this is not what we know in luxembourg?
Can you give a quotation ?
One question too: Why are always other people sharing what they know about the question while i always see my information deleted? I know quite a lot... Well it is not in the press but what is in the press is not always true...

About the lies for guillaume and stephanie

unless there is an announcement it's all idle gossip. Hopefully, stephanie is the actual the right girl because if she isn't then she really does have the right to sue the press for invasion of her privacy. The court should say something too, if she isn't the girlfriend.

actually someone wrote she will sue the press...
I think it is not true at all that she is his future wife, the court did not comment at all.
They would confirm if it was true, why would not they?

(edit-JessRulz)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is now open once again. I would like to take this opportunity to remind members that information and claims must come from reputable sources. Unverifiable sources may be removed by the moderating team.

JessRulz
Lux. Forum Moderator

Does anyone have any 'visions' as to who it might be? What traits his wife might have? On the prince William threads in other forums myself and other members had a ball about who he might marry and the traits his wife would have. Does anyone want to do the same here?

That sounds fun AristoCAT!!! You can start a new thread for it and you can count me in! Also, what are the other forums where you have threads about Prince Guillaume??? I would like to visit those and read the contents of the threads myself. THANKS!!! :):):)

Talk of a Grand Ducal engagement seems to have died down. Has the local press even been able to find a picture of Guillaume and his supposed girlfriend together?

There is picture of the so-called girlfriend Stephanie beside Felix at Xenia's wedding. However nothing with Guillaume or anything concrete connecting them. There was a rumour she was sueing, nothing came of that. That led to people saying they got the wrong girl, or that he was gay again.

I think they were trying to get a reaction one way or another with the story on Stephanie. The press keeps trying to provoke a response. However, Guillaume said he has found his love, not ready to be engaged, and won't reveal his love until the engagement announcement.

I think he is just sticking to his word.

Totally out of subject, but I was wondering: should Felix wait to marry his girlfriend (or to be officially engaged) until Guillaume is? (Like Sweden for Victoria and Madeleine)? I know that Louis is married, but that was "an urgent case"... I was just wondering ;)

Totally out of subject, but I was wondering: should Felix wait to marry his girlfriend (or to be officially engaged) until Guillaume is? (Like Sweden for Victoria and Madeleine)? I know that Louis is married, but that was "an urgent case"... I was just wondering ;)
As far as I know,any sibling is free to marry before the eldest one.I think that Felix is just maybe not sure of his choice yet or something alike.

As far as I know,any sibling is free to marry before the eldest one.I think that Felix is just maybe not sure of his choice yet or something alike.

Ok, thank you. :) I read that in Sweden there was a rule, and Madeleine couldn't be engaged before Victoria... But, no rule in Luxembourg :) , great!

Felix is still studying in Rome, and often people will wait til they graduate and start their career.

Prince William of the UK was with Catherine for a long time and kept telling the press he would not wed til he was around 28. He had some kind of timetable in his mind and he had seen himself accomplishing what he wanted to finish and reaching the point he would take the next step marriage at around 28. After years of speculation by the press, he stuck to his word and wed at 28.

Some peoople get married after a year, others wait ten.

Felix probably has his reasons for not looking to get married yet, and it doesn't mean she is not sure of their choice. Who knows what his motivations are.

If he is dating this aristocrat I will be very happy. We need to get back to at least noble blood. Princess Mathilde was noble and hasn't come with an extreme amount of baggage, embarrassing photos from previous relationships, ex-husbands, etc. Now, all of the current new princesses haven't, but sooo many of them have. It's just not right. Surely, out of all the hundreds of nobles they could find someone to love. All the noble families manage to marry people of nobility. Speaking of Cinderella, it's so true. Cinderella was from a noble family. I don't know where people get the idea from that Cinderella was from a poor, non-aristocratic family. Anyway, I am greatly looking forward to his wedding whenever he does marry. Love royal weddings!

If he is dating this aristocrat I will be very happy. We need to get back to at least noble blood. Princess Mathilde was noble and hasn't come with an extreme amount of baggage, embarrassing photos from previous relationships, ex-husbands, etc. Now, all of the current new princesses haven't, but sooo many of them have. It's just not right. Surely, out of all the hundreds of nobles they could find someone to love. All the noble families manage to marry people of nobility. Speaking of Cinderella, it's so true. Cinderella was from a noble family. I don't know where people get the idea from that Cinderella was from a poor, non-aristocratic family. Anyway, I am greatly looking forward to his wedding whenever he does marry. Love royal weddings!

I don't think that a wedding of Guillaume and his bride will be broadcasted worldwide like Alberts, Williams and Victorias. In this case he is too unknown for the people. But if his wedding will be broadcasted, I will watch it and enjoy it.

Well, when I have watched other royal weddings I always watched them on the internet. I wanted the real thing and not American people doing the commentating. I hope whoever broadcasts his wedding has large enough bandwidth to hold all of us royal watchers and that you won't only have to be in that country to see it.

Well I wouldn't say all Princesses and Noblewomen are elegant and sophisticated... Princess Stephanie, anyone? :whistling:

Well I wouldn't say all Princesses and Noblewomen are elegant and sophisticated... Princess Stephanie, anyone? :whistling:

So true!

And there's always plenty of scandal to be found among aristocratic families, as well.

Princess or peasant, royal or commoner, aristocrat or non-aristocrat, for as long as Guillaume loves her and she loves him...that's the most important thing above all. I do not like to judge people based on where they come from. It is not one's choice to be born into a rich, middle class, or poor family. If one was born with a silver spoon in his/ her mouth, then that person is fortunate. If one, however, was born into poverty, that person is fortunate as well because one advantage that the poor has over the rich is the opportunity to truly prove themselves to the world. I highly admire self-made people, over people who don't even have to work hard to make something out of themselves because everything was already provided for them from the moment they were born.

Don't get me wrong. I am not arguing that poor are better than the rich or that it is better for Guillaume to marry a commoner than an aristocrat or a royal like himself. When his younger brother Prince Louis accidentally got his girlfriend Tessy pregnant--- it was a scandal for the Grand Ducal Family indeed. I am very pleased on how they have handled it and I am also very pleased to see how Prince Louis and Princess Tessy are handling their marriage and their two young sons Gabriel and Noah. I think, however, that after that incident, the rest of the Grand Ducal children somehow felt pressured to be able to find a more suitable partner in life, most especially Guillaume. Surely the Grand Ducal Family cannot bear another scandal, where one of their children accidentally gets someone pregnant again. I think Guillaume is trying his very best to find a suitable wife by choosing someone of noble blood over a commoner. I just hope that in the end, he will marry for love.

Just a note about Cinderella. She may be born and brought up as an aristocrat by her father, but when her father died and left her to her evil stepmother and stepsisters, they stripped her off her title and wealth and turned her into a maid. She was a maid under the spell of her fairy godmother when she first met the prince and she was still a maid when they finally took her back to the palace to marry the prince. If anyone has watched Cinderella Part 2, she said something like " I was a maid when the prince married me.":flowers::flowers::flowers:

Hi there... i have a question about Guillaume. If he marries a foreigner who isn't of royal blood, will it be considered a morganatic marriage? Thanks

Hi there... i have a question about Guillaume. If he marries a foreigner who isn't of royal blood, will it be considered a morganatic marriage? Thanks

No,certainly not!His mother being a commoner for one,no,most certainly not.

Nor will it be deemed morganatic by the Head of the House De Bourbon Parma as the Duke too married a commoner.These things are so outdated one doesn't hang in there anymore...

Last edited:
No,certainly not!His mother being a commoner for one,no,most certainly not.

Nor will it be deemed morganatic by the Head of the House De Bourbon Parma as the Duke too married a commoner.These things are so outdated one doesn't hang in there anymore...

so in case he marries an asian commoner then that person will be recognized by the Head of the House De Bourbon Parma?

Where did you read that she is suing them ,because this is not what we know in luxembourg?
Can you give a quotation ?
One question too: Why are always other people sharing what they know about the question while i always see my information deleted? I know quite a lot... Well it is not in the press but what is in the press is not always true...

Wow, if you know a lot, please share it with us. I presume that you are Luxembourgish, if that is the case, you must be privy to the hearsay on the streets. Do people believe that that Belgian aristocrat is in reality his girlfriend or not? What I don't understand is why all of this mystery. Why can't the Luxembourg Court just let us know. He of course has his right to take his time in getting married, but his own father married young. I believe he was 26 when he got married, and in general, most heirs to the throne are in a hurry to produce an heir and several children, so they get married young.

Any news on his mystery Belgian aristocrat? Engagement rumours?

:previous: I wouldn't mind an engagement at all:)! But I won't believe it before there is an official statement.

Well, we only have to wait for 24 hours to see whether it's true.
I certainly wouldn't mind an engagement; Hereditary Grand Duchess for Luxembourg would be quite nice. :)

Oh, lovely noble girl, good choice. I hope that it will be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom