Guillaume's Relationship with Pia Haraldsen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is just a normal person but with a title who could think at that moment it is the right person but later sees it differently.

how is Pia related to the Norwegian Royal family. I've heard that Pia's surname is Haraldsen and that is also queen Sonja's maiden name. am i correct? if that's so then Pia is Queen Sonja's niece? or cousin?

Pia's relation with the Norwegian Royal Family.

madeleine victoria said:
how is Pia related to the Norwegian Royal family. I've heard that Pia's surname is Haraldsen and that is also queen Sonja's maiden name. am i correct? if that's so then Pia is Queen Sonja's niece? or cousin?

I'm not totally sure, but I read somewhere that Pia is step-daughter to one of Sonja's nephews, he adopted her when he married Pia's mother. That's how she's related to the Norwegian Royal Family.:) (Feel free to correct me, lol!).

You are right kez_1982! I read it in old magazine Hello. She is really adopted. And she is a godmother of one prince in Norwegian royal family... but I can't remember who was it. ;)

mims111 said:
You are right kez_1982! I read it in old magazine Hello. She is really adopted. And she is a godmother of one prince in Norwegian royal family... but I can't remember who was it. ;)

Thanx mims111!! ;) I knew I'd read it somewhere, but didn't remember where, lol! I think she's godmother to Princess Märtha-Louise's oldest daughter, Maud Angelica, but I'm not 100% sure.:confused: (Feel free to correct me).

This is what I found about Pia:
Guillaume's only known relationship was with Norwegian Pia Haraldsen, adopted daughter of the nephew of Queen Sonja of Norway (born Haraldsen). They met at the 2001 wedding of Crown Prince Haakon of Norway to Mette Marit Hoiby.

Last edited:
So does that mean Pia is not royalty? At least where the blood is concern?

Kelly said:
So does that mean Pia is not royalty? At least where the blood is concern?

Yes she's not royalty, she's adopted, her royal conection is her step-father, who's Queen Sonja's nephew.

Somebody his when his to finish there relation between the Crown prince Guillaume to Luxembourg and Pia Haraldsen?

Aliénor_Luxembourg said:
Somebody his when his to finish there relation between the Crown prince Guillaume to Luxembourg and Pia Haraldsen?

if you mean when was his relationship with her over, last i heard, was that it was in 2003.

This isn't actually Guillaume news, per se, but I laughed so hard when I read this I had to share it.
A comedy troupe in San Francisco called "Improv Everywhere" decided to see if they could cause a fuss by pretending to be some D-list celebrity and having "fans" follow her around everywhere screaming and asking for pictures. Guess what celebrity they picked? Our dear old Pia Haraldsen!

Here is the link to their "mission report". If you read all the posts it explains in depth about the prank and why they chose Pia [apparently she was rumored to have something going on with U2's Bono?]. Funny stuff kids.

Also this is good for a giggle too. I guess it's funny because I can't read Norwegian.

Back to your regularly-scheduled Guillaume gossip. :flowers:

This isn't actually Guillaume news, per se, but I laughed so hard when I read this I had to share it.
A comedy troupe in San Francisco called "Improv Everywhere" decided to see if they could cause a fuss by pretending to be some D-list celebrity and having "fans" follow her around everywhere screaming and asking for pictures. Guess what celebrity they picked? Our dear old Pia Haraldsen!

Here is the link to their "mission report". If you read all the posts it explains in depth about the prank and why they chose Pia [apparently she was rumored to have something going on with U2's Bono?]. Funny stuff kids.

they couldn't even put on a blonde wig:lol:

This is why I think girlfriends of royals should not have their own threads or they should be locked once there is no longer a relationship. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom