Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday (Victoriadagen) - July 14: 2002-2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wonder how long she will keep doing this tradition?

this summer she said that "as long as someone shows up to celebrate me I´ll be there"
So hopefully it will continue for many years!

how cute it would be her with her furure children....

She once said that she maybe will do the same birthday celebrations, att Solliden and in Borgholm, on her own childs birthdays, "aslong as they dont have their birthday in January, It´s OK"

The Victoria Day has been celebrated on Öland since the year 1978 when Victoria was 1 year old. Every year a schollarship is given to a selected swedish sportsman. Some of those are Ingemar Stenmark, Gunde Svan, Pernilla Wiberg and Magdalena Forsberg. You can see a complete list here: http://www.victoriadagen.nu/tidigare.asp

The 27th Birthday - 14 July, 2004

It's that time of year again - time for the Crown Princess' birthday, this year it's her 27th! So she's closing in on the "magic" 30's!

Instead of shattering all the news from her birthday to different threads (which makes it hard to find everything) - I though we could gather it all in this thread.

So whether it's pictures, press clips, interviews or something else you have to post - please post it here. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our LOVELY VICTORIA!

And to honour our great Crown Princess on her birthday, I've made two pieces of fanart with her as the star. I don't have PSP or any other pro-programme, so I used the ordinary Paint, which comes with Windows - which means a lot of handwork and no special tools to use... But I did my best - here they are:

Fanfic 1

Fanfic 2

Unfortunately they got small when I linked to them, so if you'd like the big version - send me a message and I can send them to you.

Happy Birthday Crown Princess Oja!

(I hope Len won't wear another shade of blue this year)

Happy Birthday Crown Princess!!! :flower: :clap: :flower:

Originally posted by Dennism@Jul 14th, 2004 - 12:11 am
Happy birthday to Victoria!

You can see the birthday celebrations here

http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=3701

starting at 22:45 CET. Okay. Let´s see. That´s 4:45 PM EST, 1:45 PST, 6:45 AM AEST...
Thanks so much for the link Dennism :flower: Please post if it has started already. Thank you :flower:

:heart: Happy Birthday Princess and good luck :heart:

I hope she will find someone much more suitable than the daniel....she is pretty, just needs to lose a bit of weight...

Originally posted by julial@Jul 14th, 2004 - 11:05 am
, just needs to lose a bit of weight...
:doh: ouch...but I think I will leave this to Dennis to answer back ;) (well, I just want to add, that she´s in shape right now...she isn´t a bit chubby, only muscular)

Hm, and Daniel Westling...I think when she REALLY loves him (and vice versa), he has all qualifications, he needs for this marriage, fulfilled.
At least it would be much better, than this Diana-Charles-Camilla-triangle-drama!

To go back to topic...I wonder what Victoria will wear today ( I mean at Solliden-castle..in the evening it´s clear)...according to AFTONBLADET it´s quite cold on Öland today...so she probably won´t wear a cute summer-dress :(

:heart: As much as I like Dennis, I'm all for the Daniel-Victoria alliance. I think he's the love of her life. :heart:

Originally posted by julial@Jul 14th, 2004 - 6:05 am
I hope she will find someone much more suitable than the daniel....she is pretty, just needs to lose a bit of weight...
I think Victoria looks healthy. I think it is better that she is at the weight she is at instead of anorexic as she was years ago. I hope no one ever tells her that she needs to lose weight. I would hate to see her go into a relapse.

Happy Birthday to Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

Here's a mesage for you!

For the gifts of the heart that you give so freely to a lot of persons all over the world. We wish you God's blessings on your birthday and always!

Happy Birthday Princess!

The very first pictures of the birthday girl

Happy

With her dog

I´ve to say I like her style today...she looks lovely.

Originally posted by julial@Jul 14th, 2004 - 5:05 am
....she is pretty, just needs to lose a bit of weight...
Victoria is beautiful and healthy. Why should she look like a stick, like Mary and Letizia turned into before their weddings? Finally, Victoria seems to be secure with herself. IMO, she looks much better than Letizia any day of the week!

From Aftonbladet:

The article says that over 1 000 people where at Solliden today to honour the Crown Princess as she stepped out together with The King & Queen at 14:00 pm. The King took the command (as usual) and led the people to saying hurrah's and singing the birthday song. Victoria said that she was very happy that all those people where there, and that it warmed her and also gave some summerfeeling (it's been raining in Sweden lately).

Picture 1
Picture 2

Victoria tog emot folkets hyllningar
Över tusen gratulanter samlade på Öland

Över tusen gratulanter fanns i dag på plats i den vackra Sollidenparken på Öland för att fira kronprinsessan Victoria på hennes 27-årsdag.

Nästan på slaget klockan 14 kom kronprinsessan Victoria ut på grusplanen framför Sollidens slott på Öland med sin mamma och pappa för att ta emot gratulationerna. Kungen började med att hälsa alla välkomna och tacka för den stora uppslutningen.
- Och nu när ni har kommit tänker jag självfallet utnyttja er för att utbringa ett fyrfaldigt leve, hojtade han.

Efter hurraropen fick kungen hjälp med att sjunga Ja må hon leva för födelsdagsbarnet, som var ledigt klädd i vit kjol och vit tröja med en blekrosa kofta utanpå.

Själv var Victoria lycklig över att så många kommit till Öland för att gratulera trots att vädret inte visade sig från sin bästa sida.
- Jag är jätteglad över att ni har kommit hit. Det värmer och ger mig lite sommarkänsla, sade Victoria.

Många av gratulanterna hade blommor och videokameror i händerna, rapporterar TT:s utsända. Gunvor och Hans Brandt från Ängelholm satt på campingstolar längst fram vid avspärrningen mot slottet.
- Kronprinsessan är jättesöt och är lika gammal som vår egen dotter. Det är lite av en tradition att åka hit, berättade Gunvor Brandt.

Födelsedagsbarnet brukar komma ut från slottet tillsammans med kungen och drottningen vid 14-tiden för att ta emot folkets gratulationer.
- Victoria är en bra förebild för Sverige. Det är en kul grej att komma hit, sade Therèse Sjöberg från Stockholm till TT. Hennes kollega Elin Hillstad höll dock inte med.
- Jag tycker att det är ganska löjligt och framför allt kostsamt med kungahuset, sade hon

More no pics...and obviously Victoria is wearing NO ponytail-I´m moved to tears ;)

Victoria looks beautiful! I love her clothes and her hair ( no ponytail!). She really looks happy. Hopefully we'll see pictures later with Madeleine and Carl Philip

Back
Top Bottom