Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar News Part 1: June 2016 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how these frocks look a little bit better on Estelle now.

I remember how everybody thought the girls were dressed so utterly unfashionable then. Like how I was dressed as a little girl in the 50s.

Nobody copied the style, it was deemed ugly. :lol: We couldn't understand why Silvia dressed them like that.

I hope Estelle likes the style.

I had read somewhere, maybe on one of RF threads, I do not remember so maybe some one can verify, that all these beautiful dresses styled from the 1950’s actually were made by Princess Victoria’s grandmother? I do not remember reading if it was maternal or paternal grandmother that sewed, just ‘a grandmother’ sewed many of Victoria’s dresses. I am very impressed that the dresses were cared for and stored so well these many years, that the cotton/material and threads did not rot. Princess Estelle looks very pretty in them. What an honor to the grandmother who made them.

I had read somewhere, maybe on one of RF threads, I do not remember so maybe some one can verify, that all these beautiful dresses styled from the 1950’s actually were made by Princess Victoria’s grandmother? I do not remember reading if it was maternal or paternal grandmother that sewed, just ‘a grandmother’ sewed many of Victoria’s dresses. I am very impressed that the dresses were cared for and stored so well these many years, that the cotton/material and threads did not rot. Princess Estelle looks very pretty in them. What an honor to the grandmother who made them.

I've never heard that, but if true, it must be the maternal granny since Sibylla died in 1972.

If Alice Sommerlath sewed them it would explain why those frocks looked so unswedish at the time.

I've never heard that, but if true, it must be the maternal granny since Sibylla died in 1972.

If Alice Sommerlath sewed them it would explain why those frocks looked so unswedish at the time.
At least a few of the dresses were made by Queen Silvia's mother, Alice Sommerlath.

Sent from my SM-G955F using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes, Victoria told at "The Year with the Royal Family" broadcasted in January 2015, that several of her old dresses which Estelle also wears, come from her grandmother, Alice Sommerlath.
- It's my old dress that my grandmother made - it's fun, says Victoria and points to the white dress with lace edges that Estelle is wearing in large parts of the program.
Estelle i klänningar – från sin mormorsmor _ Kungligt _ Expressen

The court told also that the cardigan Estelle wore at the first photos taken of her, was knitted by Alice Sommerlath.
Princess Estelle - the first pictures - Sveriges Kungahus

Last edited:
They don't look necessarily 50's to me (at least Estelle doesn't have to automatically pair them with giant hairbows), but they do look "very fancy 80's".

Since Estelle seems to enjoy it, she probably feels they are very special.

Smocked dress tops for little girls were very popular in the 1930’s, 1940’s and 1950’s. Yes, Estelle seems very comfortable in the dresses. I noticed she wears colors or style similar to what her mom wears some times. I am sure If she is told her grandma made it for her mom or if her mom wore it, Estelle would be very proud. She seems just like that special girl who appreciates wearing something that was her moms. They appear to have a close bond. A beautiful family

They don't look necessarily 50's to me (at least Estelle doesn't have to automatically pair them with giant hairbows), but they do look "very fancy 80's".
Same. Girl's fashion, and especially formal wear, in Sweden during the 80's were much inspired by the filmatisations of some stories set in the early 20th C by Astrid Lindgren. This meant full, longer dresses, all-covering aprons, big hair hairbows, puffed sleeves, big removable collars (my cousins had many crocheted ones) so the dresses of Victoria were very on-trend at the time.

Last edited:
It's interesting how one bunch of posters either can't remember seeing (or being) a girl dressed like that in the 1980's and say "we couldn't understand why Silvia did it then" and some of the rest of us are like "no, really, this was normal". :lol: Silvia herself was either completely on-trend back then for her daughters with giant sleeves, giant collars, and white tights — or she helped firmly establish some trends by dressing the princesses like that.

Also pretty interesting that Alice Sommerlath was skilled enough to know how to make such nice clothes. Was her family in the textile business?

Last edited:
Also pretty interesting that Alice Sommerlath was skilled enough to know how to make such nice clothes. Was her family in the textile business?
Being a housewife in the 1930s and 1940s meant that you made a lot of your family's clothes yourself. Even if you didn't make them yourself, you needed to know how to mend and alter them. I'm sure war-time shortages added further to this need.

It's interesting how one bunch of posters either can't remember seeing (or being) a girl dressed like in the 1980's and say "we couldn't understand why Silvia did it then" and some of the rest of us are like "no, really, this was normal". :lol: Silvia herself was either completely on-trend back then for her daughters with giant sleeves, giant collars, and white tights — or she helped firmly establish some trends by dressing the princesses like that.

Yeah, that is odd :lol: But I can only refer to all the kids in my family and circle of friends (we all had kids at that the same time) and they wore jeans and striped jumpers, very unisex. Not one smock or Peter Pan collar in sight.

Some of you may remember that Anne of Green Gables longed for a dress with “puffed sleeves”.
That style of dress was the kind of dress we all wore in the 40’s and 50’s. I just gave my 3 year old granddaughter 4 of them, in different colors. She loves them because they “float” around when she dances, the beautiful fabric feels good on the skin.
Of course, she has playclothes for every day wear.
We had “playclothes” made of the same high quality cotton, but designed as “jumpsuits”.
It is difficult to find the quality of fabric these days.

Yeah, that is odd [emoji38] But I can only refer to all the kids in my family and circle of friends (we all had kids at that the same time) and they wore jeans and striped jumpers, very unisex. Not one smock or Peter Pan collar in sight.
Sounds more like the 70s to me, but I know that style carried on into the 80s for a lot of people. Especially with the Polarn & Pyret crowd. [emoji6] My cousins normally wore jeans and sweaters, but were dressed out in Bea & Eug York dresses with removable crocheted collars for parties.

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE the way Victoria dresses both her children. They are my choice for best dressed of the Royal kids.;)

The decisions behind Estelle's choice of clothing: 'Sustainability'
Expressen writes that Victoria is known for her stylish and durable wardrobe.. Every time Victoria appears in public, her choice of clothes is rewritten and praised.
The stylist behind this is Tina Törnquist. She talks about an obvious idea of ​​sustainability and that the royal family likes to match each other.
Estelle also gets a lot of attention for her clothes and accessories when she is seen out with her mother. She has worn everything from sheepskin jackets to festive dresses and trend-winning hair bows, but also her mother's old clothes.
Tina says that most mothers want their children to look nice too. They use many of Victoria's fine dresses. The puff sleeves, for example, are completely up to date.
Victoria often reuses her garments, a clear principle that her daughter has followed. Estelle has at several events worn dresses she inherited from her mother or aunt Madeleine. Tina says that they use many fine dresses that have been well preserved. You can change them with a bow or replace the belt, so it feels like new. That's sustainability.
Victorias beslut om Estelles kläder

Swedish Press Agency published a video focusing on Estelle

Last edited by a moderator:
When Estelle was born, Dagens Industri created a special portfolio in her name. Total sum of SEK 100,000 was invested and Estelle can give the money to any charity she wants on her 18th birthday.

Dagens Industri is making a change in its "Estelle portfolio", which was started in connection with the princess's birth in 2012. The reason is the takeover bid for ICA, which has been in the portfolio since 2017.
"We therefore choose to now sell our shares in ICA. We also think that we get paid well for them because the valuation on Ica is now high after the bid. The P / E ratio this year is 24 and the direct return has been reduced to 2.5. percent ", writes the newspaper.
At the end of February, Princess Estelle turns 10 years old and then comes the next update of the entire portfolio. Dagens Industri, however, chooses to put the money into work directly and the ICA money goes to buy shares in Volvo Cars.
Dagens Industris Estelle-portfölj accepterar budet på ICA och köper Volvo Cars istället _ Placera
Magnus Dagel_ Här är Di_s portfölj till prinsessan Estelle

Swedish Gala Magasin's favourite photos of Estelle 2021
GALAs favoritbilder på prinsessan Estelle från 2021 - GALA magasin

Swedish Gala Magasin's favourite photos of Oscar 2021
GALAs favoritbilder på prins Oscar från året som gått - GALA magasin

Svensk Damtidning
The Charm Prince Oscar - a mini-copy of dad Daniel
Oscar is in TV4's "Kungahuset" and there will be laughter, running and mischief from Oscar. All while he is strikingly similar to father Daniel.
Charmprinsen! Oscar – en minikopia av Daniel _*Svensk Dam

Daniel told at a school visit shown at "Kungahuset", that Estelle and Oscar have a new interest: they have acquired a small carpentry workshop in the basement, Estelle and Oscar have started carving and there has been done a birdhouse, a bench and a few different things.
Kungahuset 2021 – prins Daniels avslöjande om barnen _*Svensk Dam

She wears her dresses and fancy clothes so nicely, but sporty, screaming, barefoot Estelle is a favorite of mine, too. :cool: And her constant smile.

I'm glad we see she's getting to experience all sides of girlhood.

Victoria gave a large interview about the importance of culture to Svenska Dagbladet.
In her interview Victoria reveals that both Estelle and Oscar are interested in art, much thanks to a children's group activity at the Modern Museum that they used to participate in once a week previously.
And that Oscar is interested in art like his parents is clear. Victoria tells of an occasion when he made his very own interpretation of an exhibition they visited together.
- Today it is so fantastic fun to hear Estelle's and Oscar's experiences and interpretations. Like when we were at Artipelag and saw Rolf Hanson's exhibition and Oscar saw lava fields in everything! According to him, it was full of melted cheese or magma and Rolf was fantastic, he said: "Yes, it is very possible!" I don't think he has heard that interpretation ever before! tells Victoria in the article.
Victorias oväntade ord om prins Oscar – avslöjar inför alla _*Svensk Dam

At Victoria's interview at Svenska Dagbladet the reporter tells that they saw a "corona work" in the salon of Haga Palace, Estelle had made it of paiper-maché and an old pilates ball.
"Wash your hands" reads at the ball:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Estelle's school Campus Manilla's kitchen has an own Instagram account
"Welcome to Campus Manilla's school kitchen! Here we share pictures of the food we prepare for our wonderful students and one or two recipes!"
https://www.instagram.com/campusmanilla_mat/?hl=fi

Svensk Damtidning has spoken with Margareta Thorgren about Estelle's 10th birthday.
Thorgren said that Estelle's 10th birthday will be celebrated in the same way as her previous birthdays, with new birthday pictures and with official congratulations. But there will be nothing ceremonial, and nothing official beyond this. The day is celebrated with her family.
Victoria has told that Estelle is a girl who likes doing arts and craft, and in the salon at Haga Palace is one of her works, created from papier maché and a pilates ball. But this is also Sweden's only ten-year-old who has her own cultural foundation - and who already has the choice of profession ready. It's the queen that counts, end of story.
Hovet avslöjar – så ska Estelle firas på 10-årsdagen _*Svensk Dam

Salon of Princess Estelle at Linköping Castle in Linköping, Östergötland.
Christel Storm stands in the middle of the peach-colored room with other rooms visible behind her, you see close-ups of details in the room such as carvings on furniture, candles on an old mirror, lamp bases and an old clock. When she talks about the paintings, you first see Desideria dressed as queen in a wide gold-colored frame and then a large painting on the opposite wall picturing her husband. At the end of the film a close-up of the castle and Linköping Cathedral is seen in the latter painting.
Linköping Castle is the oldest secular building in Sweden, with parts dating back to the 12th century. The castle was originally built as a bishop estate to later become a royal palace. Since 1795 it is the official residence for the County Governor of Östergötland.
Guided tour of Linköping Castle _ Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

Victoria told at her interview in Svenska Dagbladet that about Estelle's experience of the musical "Annie" on Intiman when they went to see it in November. Victoria told that Estelle listens to the podcast Historierummet on Radio Sweden's Barnradion. Historierummet is a podcast for children about exciting historical people and events. At the podcast was an episode about the depression and Roosevelt. To then see him portrayed on stage at the musical was great for Estelle.

Svensk Damtidning published a special magazine (100 pages, 232 photos) due to Estelle's 10th birthday on 23rd February.

Princess Estelle is all Sweden's little star! Now she is 10 years old and Svensk Damtidning celebrates it with a wonderful special magazine. 100 pages filled with lovely pictures and great stories from the years gone by, milestones: the first day of school, the grand christening and other memories. And a closer look at how Estelle is carefully trained for her future role as regent, life at Haga and much more.
10 år med Estelle – unikt specialmagasin från Svensk Damtidning _*Svensk Dam

Svensk Damtidning about the birthday celebration, which will be private.
Estelles födelsedagsparty – så blir 10-årsfirandet! _*Svensk Dam

Swedish Press Agency SPA congratulates Estelle on her 10th birthday next week with this video.
Article in finnish Ilta-Sanomat
Prinsessa Estelle 10 vuotta! Tällaista on tulevan kuningattaren poikkeuksellinen elämä, jota leimaa kuninkaallisille tuttu ongelma - Kuninkaalliset - Ilta-Sanomat

Court website
Princess Estelle turns 10 years today
The Princess has been photographed at the Royal Palace in February. The princess will celebrate her 10th birthday privately with her family.
Prinsessan Estelle fyller 10 år - Sveriges Kungahus

HQ photo at court press room by Linda Broström
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20..._10AR_Foto_LindaBroström_KunglHovstaterna.jpg

The Duchess of Östergötland turns ten years old
On Wednesday, Princess Estelle turns ten years old and Östergötland is thus also celebrating its anniversary as a proud duchy. Governor Carl Fredrik Graf celebrates her birthday with a telegram and a wish to invite the Princess to visit the county.
“On behalf of the County Administrative Board of Östergötland, I would like to express my warmest congratulations on the Princess' tenth birthday. It is an honor for us in Östergötland to have the Princess as our Duchess and we are very proud of that. Since the Princess turns ten years old this year, I think it would be extra fun with a visit to Östergötland later. We believe that a reunion at Naturum Tåkern could be of greatest interest", the governor writes in the telegram.
Östergötlands hertiginna fyller tio år _ Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

Swedish Press Agency SPA congratulates Estelle with these photos:
Pic 1
Pic 2

Photographer Henric Wauge congratulates Estelle with these photos
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

But this is also a regular school day for Estelle, who is in third grade at Campus Manilla, and a regular working day for Victoria and Daniel.
Victoria will go to the Armed Forces' headquarters on Östermalm in Stockholm, where another training day awaits in the training she is currently undergoing in the Armed Forces.
And Daniel will get in the car and roll on his way to the Royal Palace, to have a meeting with kidney researchers ahead of World Kidney Day in two weeks.
Margareta Thorgren said to Svensk Damtidning that Estelle is traditionally celebrated in the morning. The school is waiting and her parents are working. In the afternoon, the celebration continues at Haga with the family privately.
Grattis Estelle 10 år – se Victorias och Daniels nya bilder här! _*Svensk Dam

Svensk Damtidning's editor-in-chief Johan T Lindwall at his chronicle:
So is it only 10 years since Princess Estelle was born? For those of us who have followed her upbringing during these years, it feels more like 20 years.
Estelle has really become Estelle of the whole Swedish people. In these 10 years, Estelle has charmed an entire nation.
Every year, Svensk Damtidning conducts a poll about the royal family and all its members. One question we always have recurring is who you like most in the Swedish royal family. You who know your royals know for sure who always comes out on top:
Mother Victoria and little Estelle. It's not that weird. Estelle is an image of her mother in appearance, but those who know her say that she is also a copy of Victoria in manner and behavior. She is polite and well-mannered like few. In recent years, we have come to love the small family out on Haga. Just like in the 40's when an entire nation loved the Haga princesses and the little newborn little prince, our current king.
Estelle 10 år! Johan T Lindwall om Sveriges favoritprinsessa – som är sin mamma upp i dagen _*Svensk Dam
Translation

Prinsessan Estelle fyller 10 år – födelsedagen firar hon privat med familjen

Princess Estelle turns 10 years old - here are the pictures we will not forget
Prinsessan Estelle 10 år – se bilderna vi inte glömmer - tv4.se

Estelle has grown into a happy and balanced little princess who is comfortable with her status and has a good self-esteem. She behaves naturally in front of the cameras, which is an important feature of his position. Estelle is without a doubt Sweden’s next royal superstar.
Estelle 10 vuotta! Näin rakkauslapsi kruunasi Victorian ja Danielin liiton

Estelle's Queen School
Estelles drottningskola – Victorias och Daniel speciella beslut för sin 10-åring _*Svensk Dam

Estelle's different worlds: "Her parents' upbringing could not be more different"
Estelles skilda världar_ _Hennes föräldrars uppväxter kunde inte vara mer olika_ _*Svensk Dam

Court Facebook, photo by Sara Friberg/The Royal Court.
"At today's birthday celebration at Haga Palace, the King and Queen congratulated Princess Estelle on her 10th birthday."

A HQ version of the photo at court press room
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20...slott_foto_Sara_Friberg_Kungl_Hovstaterna.jpg

Arrivals to Haga Palace
Victoria came from her training day at the Armed Forces, the king and queen arrived together and Carl Philip and Sofia came both with their own cars.
Representatives from the clothing brand Björn Borg also came driving with a gift to Estelle which was left at the Palace.
Estelle 10 år_ Firas med hemligt familjekalas – se bilderna! _*Svensk Dam

Photographer Ola Axman took the photos to Svensk Damtidning, he writes at his Instagram
"Standing outside for almost 5 hours in sub-zero temperatures and icy winds and looking at a road also has its charm"
https://gramhir.com/media/2780275246260931337

Last edited:
Swedish children's book author Michael Wiander sent his latest book "Schackklubben Draken: Lång rockad" to both Estelle and Oscar as a birthday gift.
"Chess package on the way to the palace
Big congratulations to Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CaUa1BMMvjl/

Wiander is also a chess player and when he was 15 year old he won the Swedish championship in the game in 1989. He has also previously sent his books to Estelle and got a Thank you letter from Victoria's secretary.
About the book:
Schackklubben Draken is an adventurous book series in three parts with the chess world as a game plan. In part one, Lång rockad, the reader gets to follow Parkskolan's exciting and dramatic journey to the Schackfyran finals in the Globe.

At TV4's Efter Fem program yesterday
Her Royal Highness Princess Estelle turns 10 today. As the second in the order of succession to the throne after her mother, she has a different upbringing compared to her peers. Already now, Princess Estelle has been allowed to accompany on several assignments and is used to the limelight. Although she is trained, she can also be a child, says Ebba Kleberg von Sydow: "She can be just like 10-year-olds are".
Prinsessan Estelle fostras till framtida drottning

Efter Estelles privata party på Haga – presenten avslöjad! _*Svensk Dam

We saw yesterday at Estelle's birthday photo that she doesn't have earrings yet. Leonore had earrings already last summer.

When Estelle was born, Dagens Industri created a special portfolio in her name. Total sum of SEK 100,000 was invested and Estelle can give the money to any charity she wants on her 18th birthday.

Revenge for the Estelle portfolio in the stock market
Di's Estelle portfolio with ten stable large companies has delivered a return of as much as 270 % in ten years. It's better than the stock market. At this rate, it looks like it will be a nice sum of money for the princess on her eighteenth birthday. Now we put the dividends to work and make a change in the portfolio, throw out an underperformer and buy a cheap real estate company with low risk and great history.
Di_s Estelleportfölj har levererat en stark avkastning

Svensk Damtidning about the similarities at Estelle's birthday photo and a photo taken for Victoria's 40th birthday.

Both are completely dressed in white and both also have a pendant in a thin chain.
No one can miss the signal in the official photo taken of Estelle ahead of her 10th birthday: She is following in her mother's footsteps.
Photographer Linda Broström has placed Estelle in front of the fireplace at the Royal Palace, just like Erika Gerdemark did at a photo taken at Haga Palace for Victoria's 40th birthday. There are two future queens sitting here. And we can probably be very sure that there is a plan, or at least a thought, behind how they are depicted in these official portraits. At the Royal House, not much happens by chance. Everything is very carefully planned.
Hovets plan – bilden på Estelle visar sanningen _*Svensk Dam

Oscar celebrates today his sixth birthday.
H.K.H. Prins Oscar 6 år - Sveriges Kungahus

Victoria has taken the photo, HQ version at court press room.
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20...292/220302_PrO_6ar_Foto_HKHKronprinsessan.jpg

Swedish Press Agency SPA congratulates Oscar with these photos
Pic1 ** Pic2 ** Pic3 ** Pic4 ** Pic5 ** Pic6 ** Pic7 ** Pic8

Grattis Oscar - 6 år idag! Här är tio fina fotoögonblick på lillprinsen - GALA magasin

Grattis Oscar 6 år – se den nya bilden på prinsen! _*Svensk Dam
Grattis prins Oscar 6 år – firar med ny bild
Prins Oscar fyller sex år - se den nya bilden på Oscar

Nice photo of Oscar at Gärdesloppet, 19th May 2019.

Estelle on Victoria's Name Day, 12th March.

5 favoriter ur kungliga bildarkivet_ Prinsessan Estelle - GALA magasin

Last edited:
The court tells at Oscar's biography:
In autumn 2017, The Prince began attending Lilla Kvikkjokk Montessori preschool on Royal Djurgården in Stockholm.
HRH Prince Oscar _ Kungahuset

Svensk Damtidning writes about this
Lilla Kvikkjokk is located in a green villa on the Royal Djurgården in Stockholm, surrounded by hundred-year-old oaks. An idyll - and with Queen Silvia's friend Caroline Berglund as her closest neighbor. In addition, with a particularly committed French professional chef named Daniel in the preschool kitchen. His table settings are described as "a neighborhood restaurant in Brittany, but in miniature".
Hovet om prins Oscars förskola – avslöjar Victorias val _*Svensk Dam

Estelle moved to Lilla Kvikkjokk Montessori preschool in 2016, before that she was at Äventyret preschool in Danderyd.
HRH Princess Estelle _ Kungahuset

In the autumn Oscar starts his preschool class and we will see if he goes also to Campus Manilla like his sister.

The court updated to its calender, that Estelle visits Östergötland with Victoria and Daniel on 25th May.
Officiella program _ Kungahuset

Press release from the County Administrative Board of Östergötland
Princess Estelle inaugurates Naturum Tåkern's tenth anniversary
On May 25, Östergötland will be visited by Princess Estelle, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel.
Estelle has paid one official visit to her Duchy, in May 2014 she inaugurated a fairytale path by naturum Tåkern that bears her name.
- We are very proud to have the Princess as our Duchess and it is a great honor for us to receive parts of the royal family in our county. We hope that the Princess wants to visit us more times to get to know her Duchy even better. There is so much to experience in Östergötland, says Governor Carl Fredrik Graf.
The visit begins with a ceremony at Linköping Castle (the residence of the governor of Östergötland county) where a portrait of Estelle will be unveiled in the Princess Estelle's salon. The visit continues to naturum Tåkern where Estelle will test an educational field activity with a focus on water and environment.
Estelle inaugurates naturum Tåkern's tenth anniversary, which will be celebrated during the Ascension weekend with lots of activities for the whole family.
- We are so happy that members of the royal family want to join and celebrate the tenth anniversary with us, says Jenny Carlsson, director of nature reserve Tåkern.
Prinsessan Estelle inviger naturum Tåkerns tioårsjubileum _ Länsstyrelsen Östergötland

Last edited:
About Estelle and her parents' visit to Tåkern, Östergötland on 25th May.

Estelle is received by governor Carl Fredrik Graf at the Linköping Castle in the morning. There will be a ceremonial unveiling of a portrait in Estelle's salon.
At Naturum Tåkern, Estelle, Victoria and Daniel are received by the County administrative board, director of Naturum, the Chairs of the Executive Committees in Vadstena, Mjölby and Ödeshög municipalities.
Estelle, Victoria and Daniel try out a new school program starting at Naturum; a pedagogical field activity with the aim of promoting public health and increasing understanding of nature and environmental issues.
After lunch the inauguration of the anniversary weekend takes place when Estelle hangs a model on the planned outdoor cooking site, symbolizing the start of the construction plans. Estelle will choose her favorite taste among ice creams from the 31:ans Glass och Kök. The taste she chooses will be the anniversary ice cream, and will be sold during the weekend to visitors.
Governor Graf says that the Crown Princess Couple have had a permanent invitation to the county, he thinks it's great fun that they now have the opportunity to come. As for Tåkern, it is especially fun considering that Estelle herself was involved in inaugurating the fairy tale path.
Prinsessan Estelle kommer till Tåkern » ostgotatidningen.se

More info about Estelle and her parents' visit to Tåkern, Östergötland on 25th May.

13:40 Princess Estelle inaugurates Naturum Tåkern's 10-year anniversary outside Naturum Tåkern.
14:00 Children and adults are invited to walk Princess Estelle's fairytale path at the same time as Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Princess Estelle.
14:30 Naturum Tåkern offers anniversary ice cream from the 31st ice cream chosen by Princess Estelle.
Naturum Tåkerns 10-års jubileum invigs av Prinsessan Estelle - Naturum Tåkern

Estelle, the duchess of Östergötland, has arrived to her visit in the county with Victoria and Daniel. They arrived to Linköping Castle, the residence of the governor and were welcomed by governor Carl Fredrik Graf.
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/jdv79p0j/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/jpeg
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/jvn8n9yr/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/webp

The local press told yesterday that there has been international interest in this visit. At least three photographers from the Netherlands were yesterday at Polar Music Prize, so they surely have come to Östergötland also.

A portrait of Estelle was unveiled and it will be at Princess Estelle's salon at Linköping Castle. I think that this is the portrait the press told in 2018 been painted by artist Curie Adelswärd, a friend of Victoria and Daniel.
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/rgpwp1mr/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/webp
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/r09ozw0r/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/jpeg

Princess Estelle unveils her portrait at Linköping Castle. The painting is an oil painting painted on Haga 2015 and the painting frame is from Paris from the 18th century. "Now the room is perfect," says Anders Zander, at the National Property Board.
BILDEXTRA_ Estelles besök på Linköpings slott – Norrköpings Tidningar

Svensk Damtidning:
At 10 o'clock Estelle arrived at Linköping Castle with mother Victoria and father Daniel to start her work day.
She was greeted by Governor Carl Fredrik Graf and Mrs Anette Graf before heading off to the next point.
It's just to state - Estelle is already a professional, only 10 years old.
This is Estelle's second assignment in Östergötland County, where she is the Duchess.
The first time she was only two years old and inaugurated, among other things, "Estelle's fairytale path".
- It was 10 years since Princess Estelle received her christening gift, a fairytale path at Tåkern, from her duchy, Östergötland. This is therefore a small anniversary that the princess participates in, together with her parents, says Margareta Thorgren.
Today, the princess has a packed schedule ahead of her. She has already had time to unveil her portrait at Linköping Castle:
The painting is an oil painting painted of Estelle at Haga in 2015.
The work day will end around 14.45 and then Estelle has made it through eight program points!
By her side she has a proud mother and father, think how wonderful it is to work together.
Estelle greeting governor Carl Fredrik Graf
https://image.svenskdam.se/sdlfq_jj...oph=100&width=1600&height=1068&compression=80
Estelle på prinsessuppdrag! Har lämnat Stocholm _*Svensk Dam

TT Gallery/Robin Utrecht
TT Gallery

Estelle and her parents arrived to Naturum Tåkern. Estelle has changed her shoes and her skirt to pants and Victoria has changed her shoes.
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/jnkdq04j/smart/width/1360/height/766/as/webp
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/jp5dz50r/smart/width/1360/height/766/as/webp
Speaking to the press
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/re45g05j/smart/width/1960/height/1102/as/webp
Inauguration of the Naturum Täkern's 10th anniversary weekend
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/r42o57ol/smart/width/1360/height/766/as/webp
Walking at Princess Estelle's Fairytale Path
https://dms-api.ntm.eu/api/v1/images/r1po5zkr/smart/width/1360/height/766/as/webp

An educational field activity with a focus on water and environment.
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

Margareta Thorgren said to Svensk Damtidning that Oscar is at preschool, and that is why he isn't with his family in Östergötland.
Nya bilder på Haga-familjen! Prins Oscar saknas _*Svensk Dam

Photos by SPA
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** Pic 10

Estelle is wearing today the bracelet and charms she has got as birthday gifts on her 1st to 7th birthday from The County Administrative Board of Östergötland.
Pic
https://d1.momapix.com/legionmedia/....f9028faec74be6ec9b852b0a542e2f39&w=829&h=515

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom