The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Serene Highness

According to Aftonbladet, Europe's young royals gather for secret party at the nightclub Café Opera - the night before the Crown Princess's wedding. Immediately following the gala performance at the Concert Hall and the reception of the Grünewald Hall leave the young royals on to the nightclub.
Sista festnatten – med kungagänget | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet[/QUOTE]

Well, they have enough time to get a long sleep on the wedding day....

.... whereas how long does a Royal Lady need to get makeup, hairdresser, tiara fixing, jump into the evening gown, etc. ...... and then walking to the church on high heels? You know, to create the "wow" effect in the press, like CP Letizia, Mary, Mette Marit, Maxima, Mathilde.... who hopefully gives us the "faint" effect in excitement!
BYe Bine

Old 06-15-2010, 07:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I really can't wait anymore ! It should be wonderful and so full of the Royals I love !

Old 06-15-2010, 08:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Here´s the guest list for the government dinner on the 18th June, 300 guests. Christina Green, press secretary at the parliament administration, says that the list is official, changes can come due to illness. Emma Pernald will come, Jonas Bergström not.
Här är hemliga gästlistan till bröllopsfesten | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
Old 06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Crown Princess Victoria's best friend Caroline Nilsson, born Kreuger, arrives to the Royal Palace in Stockholm with her baby daughter for the preparations of the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria on Saturday. Caroline Nilsson is rumoured to be the brides maid. Victoria was very happy to see her best friend.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2937/bewf71a91.jpg
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4558/bewf71a8f.jpg
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3235/bewf71a8e.jpg
Old 06-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownPrincess5 View Post
Oh no...is it supposed to rain June 19th? I've heard that rain on a wedding day is bad luck. Hopefully it'll be a rain of blessings.
Rain on the wedding day does mean good luck
WikiAnswers - Is rain on your wedding day good or bad luck

Quote:
The second part of SVT´s documentary "Kronprinsessan och kungariket".
Victoria and Daniel are interviewed quite much in this:
Kronprinsessan och kungariket, del 2 av 2 - Dokumentärfilm | SVT Play
A screenshot showing Daniel dancing with his niece Hedvig
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4048/hedvig1.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8292/hedvig2.jpg
Old 06-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Serene Highness

I live 600 meters from both storkyrkan and the royal palace so I will follow the events on friday and saturday really close

Some days ago I saw the boat Daniel and Victoria will travel in from Djurgården to the Royal palace on saturday "Vasaorden" was out on the water just outside my apartment I belive the crew was training.

I spoke to the Dean of Stockholm Åke Bonnier and he said Storkyrkan closed yesterday to start preparations for Saturday. The Church will reopen on Sunday and all of you who is in Stockholm is welcome to the Sunday mass in the church who will look like it did during the royalwedding one day earler

I´m really much looking forward to saturday.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Aristocracy

600 meter...not bad Have you hired it in the hope, they will marry one day

Royalcourt has finally updated.
Madeleine and Carl Philip will attend all events, apart from the reception of the government on Friday.
The private party on the 17th isn´t listed
Kalender - Sveriges Kungahus [NS4 version]
Old 06-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria and Daniel have invited two doctors, who are very important to them, to the wedding:
Olof Heimbürger, physician, whose clinic saved the life of Daniel Westling with the kidney transplant operation.
Eating disorder expert Annika Kahm, who helped Victoria with her problems.
Läkarna är deras hemliga festgäster - Bröllopet | Expressen
Old 06-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Does someone know if all the royals will attend the private dinner hosted by the King and Queen on 17th on Drottningholm? Or they will arrive on 18th?

Old 06-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Royal Highness

Is Victoria is the first crown princess (heiress to throne) from the time of Margaret of Denmark, who marries?
Old 06-15-2010, 02:47 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by agami.pearl View Post
Is Victoria is the first crown princess (heiress to throne) from the time of Margaret of Denmark, who marries?
Yes, seeing as she is the only Crown Princess at the moment.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria and Daniel have invited two doctors, who are very important to them, to the wedding:
Olof Heimbürger, physician, whose clinic saved the life of Daniel Westling with the kidney transplant operation.
Eating disorder expert Annika Kahm, who helped Victoria with her problems.
Läkarna är deras hemliga festgäster - Bröllopet | Expressen

That´s a wonderful sign of the Couple.....
BYe Bine
Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria will have no bridesmaids, said Nina Eldh, the informationschef of the court, tonight at SVT´s "Det kungliga bröllopet" -program.
There will be ten children as flower girls and boys, the names will be made public tomorrow.
Bröllopsskrällen: Victoria utan tärnor - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Google Translator
Inga tärnor när Victoria gifter sig | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
Old 06-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Courtier

But the article gives some names already apparently?
Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Constantine Alexios of Grece, Leopold & Vivien Sommerlath...

Old 06-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybelline View Post
But the article gives some names already apparently?
Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Constantine Alexios of Grece, Leopold & Vivien Sommerlath...
Those names are guesses by Expressen...
Old 06-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well only Christian and Catharina-Amalia have been confirmed as page boys and flowergirls, they are probably just rumours.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria will have no bridesmaids, said Nina Eldh, the informationschef of the court, tonight at SVT´s "Det kungliga bröllopet" -program.
There will be ten children as flower girls and boys, the names will be made public tomorrow.
Bröllopsskrällen: Victoria utan tärnor - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen
Google Translator
Inga tärnor när Victoria gifter sig | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet
I saw the program too and was happily surpriced when i heard Nina Eldh say that there will be 10 flower girls and boys and no bridesmaids. Wonder if Victorias three best girlfriends is dissapointed - seeing as much as the newspapers have written about their "deal" from long ago that they will be eachothers bridesmaids - Something that Victoria has been.

I can´t wait for saturday - seemed so far away when the engagement was announced - but now it´s finally here.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Aristocracy

Wow, 10 flower girls and page boys. Sounds so perfect for Victoria who likes children so much. Tomorrow we know who they are. :)
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 06-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

10, how wonderful! I cant wait to hear who they are, I would love it if they were all a bunch of little royals. I not sure about this, but do you have to be single to be a bridesmaid? I thought I read that there was only going to be one bridesmaid and I thought it was going to be Mado but I guess not. I cant wait now!!!
Old 06-15-2010, 05:58 PM
Aristocracy

I have a feeling Expressen´s list is accurate. I am a little disappointed about an other surprise not being a surprise any longer and if the list is correct, there are many children from Victoria´s side, but only two from Daniel´s

Closed Thread