Interviews with Victoria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrandDuchess said:
.... my dream - "The Week with the Royal Family" every Saturday at 20:00 PM on SVT
I don't quite follow
a. you want to act out a part in a series, with other role players?
b. you want to be present on weekly spots of the RF ?

.... with the commercialization of the RF, how do you know they haven't received request b. yet. And would you want to be in the first (trial run) or the next event ?

hrhcp said:
I don't quite follow
a. you want to act out a part in a series, with other role players?
b. you want to be present on weekly spots of the RF ?

.... with the commercialization of the RF, how do you know they haven't received request b. yet. And would you want to be in the first (trial run) or the next event ?
Neither of these things is what I would want. "The Week with the Royal Family" would be a tv programme that is on throughout the year. It would follow the Royal Family on their duties - show clips from their weekly engagements and have inteviews with the Royals. The programme would also follow the Court life - follow people from all the categories of thaff there is, let them tell about their daily work and how things are done, and let the tv viewers see them at work. For special occassions like banquets, receptions and things like that - the tv series would follow the preparations for that, and let the tv viewers see how things are done. And of course before things like State Visits and Official Visits, the programme would follow the preparations for that and then go with them to the country or follow it in Sweden if it's a receiving one. Then the tv programme would visit all the Royal Palaces (which would go on maybe for a year or two, one palace at a time), where they would go through the rooms and tell about the history of the place and how it is managed today...

This is sort of the basic idea for "The Week with the Royal Family". This is my little dream - but it's one of those never-come trues ones... Now you have an idea of what I mean.

GrandDuchess said:
"The Week with the Royal Family" would be a tv programme
.... follow the Royal Family on their duties
.... follow the preparations
.... visit all the Royal Palaces (... one palace at a time)

This is sort of the basic idea for "The Week with the Royal Family". This is my little dream - but it's one of those never-come trues ones
In regard to the latter sentence .... I hope you don't mind if I don't agree with you. That is, I don't believe you.

It will take a tremendous amount of courage to find oneself trooping up to the Royal Palace to "sell them" on a wonderful idea.

I stand behind you as part of a colossal "peanut gallery" cheering you on.

”Det är inte lätt att vara ihop med mig”

PÅ STATSBESÖK Linda Nyberg intervjuade kronprinsessan under ett officiellt besök i Budapest nyligen. I kväll visas resultatet i "Helt ärligt" klockan 20.00 på TV 4.
Foto: HENRIK NORDIN/TV 4

Daniel Westling.
Foto: HASSE ROSENTHAL
Victoria berättar om kärleken i TV 4 i kväll

I kväll talar Victoria för första gången ut i tv om sitt förhållande med Daniel Westling.
- Det är inte helt lätt att vara tillsammans med mig, säger kronprinsessan.
Programledaren Linda Nyberg i "Helt ärligt" i TV 4 följde nyligen Victoria under ett officiellt besök i Budapest.
Där fick hon också tillfälle att intervjua kronprinsessan - som svarar till och med på frågorna om Daniel Westling.

"Orättvist"
Victoria gillar inte mediernas bild av sin gymägare från Ockelbo:
- Det är mycket orättvist som skrivs om honom. Men en dag görs det nog rättvisa där också, säger kronprinsessan.
Att Daniel skulle ligga i hårdträning inför sin kommande uppgift som prinsessmake, vill kronprinsessan inte kommentera.

"I blickfånget"
Men hon medger att det är svårt för en vanlig privatperson att ta klivet in i rampljuset på det sätt som Daniel Westling har tvingats göra.
- Det är nog inte helt lätt att vara tillsammans med mig, men det gäller nog alla som är i blickfånget, säger Victoria

i won´t be home for tonights interview i hope that someone can give a summery later on and maybe hoping for photos

you didn´t missed much, Josefine!
Somehow tv 4, forgot to mention that this was a 5 minute preview of a interview that will air during christmas *oops*

But when we get to see a little more of it, I´m sure it will be a good interview!
Victoria didn´t said anything special... she said that she never has tought of "quit" her job as future-queen and she said something like this, when asked about Daniel,
"thats a thing a wont say anything about. But perhaps you will know more in the future"
She kind of "talked" it away, if you know what I mean?
She answered, but she said nothing.

Yennie said:
you didn´t missed much, Josefine!
Somehow tv 4, forgot to mention that this was a 5 minute preview of a interview that will air during christmas *oops*

But when we get to see a little more of it, I´m sure it will be a good interview!
Victoria didn´t said anything special... she said that she never has tought of "quit" her job as future-queen and she said something like this, when asked about Daniel,
"thats a thing a wont say anything about. But perhaps you will know more in the future"
She kind of "talked" it away, if you know what I mean?
She answered, but she said nothing.
So TV4 has used a bad trick to get more watchers for the show? Shame on them.
Always those hints from Daniel´s and Victoria´s side. "Perhaps you will know more in the future" Does she want to fool us, is it her secret wish, that Daniel would ask her or is the engagement a fixed thing?

Yennie said:
Well I don't think that it has been decided for very long that Linda Nyberg has now the permission from TV4 to make this into a long interview/documentary. She said only a few days ago that she hoped that the network would let her do it, because of all the material she now has.

The long version of Linda Nyberg's interview/documentary will be aired on Annandag Jul (Boxing Day), Sunday 26 December. Crown Princess Victoria will then also talk about her relationship to her parents and her eating disorders.

Here are some screencaps from tonight, sorry for the bad quality, but it's always hard to do screencaps:

Attachments

• RIMG0030.jpg
    RIMG0030.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 285
  • RIMG0032.jpg
    RIMG0032.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 217
  • RIMG0045.jpg
    RIMG0045.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 338
  • RIMG0047.jpg
    RIMG0047.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 282
  • RIMG0053.jpg
    RIMG0053.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 526
  • RIMG0058.jpg
    RIMG0058.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 247
  • RIMG0063.jpg
    RIMG0063.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 387
  • RIMG0068.jpg
    RIMG0068.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 250
  • RIMG0091.jpg
    RIMG0091.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 493
  • RIMG0002.jpg
    RIMG0002.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 263
Interviewed on TV3's children's program

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,571930,00.html

Victoria will meet Skurt (a green puppet :) ) this christmas and talk about various things: christmas, history and perhaps someone named Mr Westling?

Queen Silvias has for the last 12 years given an interview to Skurt every year. Its for a childrens programme so the questions is quite "easy". But now her daughter will take over.
Victoria will give a guided tour around Stockholm Palace and tell stories about life there.
The reason they are doing the show at the palace is that Stockholm Palace this year celebrates its 250 jubileé

Last edited:
Interview for Pakistani Earthquake Victims Aid

Here you can watch the charity show for Pakistan live now.
Vickan doesn´t wear a ponytail!!
http://www.tv4.se/tv/

mmm she looks fab...

i hope there will be some pictures of her from that gala...would be great for some wallpapers:rolleyes: :)

I just saw Crownprincess Victoria on the TV on the show for the pakistani earthquake, she looked good with loose hair and desent clothes

rop81 said:
I just saw Crownprincess Victoria on the TV on the show for the pakistani earthquake, she looked good with loose hair and desent clothes

yeah...no ponytail!!!! :) :)

I´ve made some Screenshots

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 217
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 216
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 216
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 211
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 197
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 302
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 226
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 242
Thankyou for the screenshots Lena, Victoria looks lovely.

Lena said:
Thanks for the screenshots and the link to the video. I haven't actually heard Victoria speak Swedish before. :eek: I'm going to get attacked for saying that, I just know it. I couldn't undertsand what she said, but I'm sure it was an intelligent response to the questions. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=211305&d=1131402321 Sigh! Don't we all wish she had something more 'prominent' (like a diamond ;)) to show on that hand? :rolleyes: Using my dodgy paint skills (I miss paintshop - life was so much easier with it) I have come up with this (imageshack isn't working for me, which is why I have attached it).

Attachments

• ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 248
i big change in her hair style
the hair looks thinner and shorter

You are welcome :)

Oh Danielle, you are too funny :D And your paint skills are surely not bad (IMO for some things good old Paint is best. It goes so much faster) I only fear, that Daniel would have to be adopted of the British Royal family to afford such a stone! And again I´m keeping my fingers crossed for an engagement...I would love to see the ring that Daniel has bought (hopefully it´s not an hot onion ring...as Homer Simpson gave it to Marge, when proposing ;) )

Here is a clip of the actual show. Up from minute 5:30 you should be able to see Victoria
http://www.tv4.se/player/categories.aspx?treeId=1009&pid=30286&more=1

Last edited:
Josefine said:
i big change in her hair style
the hair looks thinner and shorter

I don´t know, if it´s really shorter, but it´s definitely thinner. Esp. when one compares it with the wild hair of Victoria as teenager

I really hope she will wear her hair from now more often loose. She looks 100% better with it.
And as usual also yesterday Victoria looked better in motion (video clip) than in pictures.

i have always thought about victorias thick and heavy
i do not think she has ever worn her hair like this before

Thank you for the pictures and the link to the interview.
Oh, she looked so beautiful and is engaged in Pakistan help (I don't know the word, but I hope you will understand). I like it so much when she is engaged in motivation others.

Lena said:

thank you for the screenshots :)

could you, if its possible, do a few from the gala aswell? please
i'd do it myself..but of some odd reason...i cant save screenshots when its from something that's moving = webb tv, videos etc :(

Here are some.
For me it usually also doesn´t work (only sometimes after changing something at the options of Real player)
But here it strangely worked to start the video, then to copy the video-URL and to start the video in a second window and to make the screenshots there. Maybe it works for you as well. :confused:

Attachments

• a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 277
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 241
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 233
  • a17.jpg
    a17.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 251
  • a18.jpg
    a18.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 247
Interviewed on TV3's children's program

Earlier this evening TV3 aired the children character Skurt's interview with Crown Princess Victoria. She was his "royal interview subject" for the 2nd year in a row, before then Skurt met with the Queen every Christmas for twelve years, but she handed over the "torch" to her eldest daughter last year.

The interview was very sweet, and I'm impressed with how well Victoria handled what I would think is a quite awkward situation - talking to a puppet.

Picture one if from Pressens Bild via Stockholm City and picture two from TV3.

Attachments

• Skurt & Vickan 2005, PRB.jpg
    Skurt & Vickan 2005, PRB.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Skurt & Vickan 2005, TV3.jpg
    Skurt & Vickan 2005, TV3.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Poor Skurt! TV3 never seems to buy him a new hat. But his clothes look new. Looks like a slight fashion makeover. I bet Daniel Westling is impressed. Obviously one can keep the sports cap AND can wear posh clothes ;)

On what was the interview actually? I guess a lot of kids-stuff...but that´s at least better than always the same questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom