The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-18-2003, 01:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

very interesting article! t4p it Josefine!

Old 01-09-2004, 01:25 AM
Courtier

Wow...I'm really American and SO cannot read any of this. Can anyone translate? (I tried to find an online translator, but most of them are just for English and Spanish.) I really want to know what she's saying! lol

Old 01-09-2004, 02:22 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Well, I can work on a few of them sometime. You just have to keep one word in mind though; gist. But I'm getting better!
Old 05-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Majesty

I will try to translate some this comming week....
Old 05-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Majesty

Here is the first one. More are on the way. This is the one titled "Kronprinsessan berättar om sitt nya liv". Remember! Gist!

During her travels in Rusksele in Västerbotten, Crown Princess starts suddenly abotu her new life in Sweden. About the commotion about her relationship with boyfriend Daniel Collert, she laughts it off and says:

-No, we are not going to move into any apartment. I am going to live at Drottningholm. By myself.

Although she does get a live-in mate, Labrador Jambo.

After two days around the mountains and the Vindelälven(river), she has a meeting at an apartment hotel or apartment block in Rusksele. Coffee and crisp waffles. An informal mood. She wears a buttoned black cardigan, black trousers, and stable, dark green walking shoes or hiking boots.

Time for a question.

Rusksele or New York?

-This place has had its charm. But of course, there is nothing like New York. It has a range of things unlike any other place in the world.

She waxed lyrically on the freedoms she knew as a student in the USA. It was there where she was able to be involved unattached with Daniel Collert. Shortly after Victoria left to be a student at Yale, an university to the north of NYC, in 1998, Daniel came to New York to study theatre but he changed his mind and started to study history. He had an apartment in New York. When she speaks about freedoms she often refers to the escaping? and of the time of healing.(Something like that)

-It is the type of freedom that you get from not always being watched. So it was like that in New York and it was great in that manner.

On the other hand she says:

- It was rather not actually or either a great burden though but we have to prepare for the people and feel it all again.(sorry. I was stuck on that one) and I can value one and give a smile and say Hello.

About the suprising romance with Daniel Collert, she says:

- It was nothing special. We were just telling about it openly.

More questions:

You have not said if Daniel will have the jitters when he reacts to all of the headlines(Hmm. Foreshadowing)?

-I have not really chatted with him about that. (something like) I will call him up on the mobile if he is acting badly.(I don´t know. Something like that)

She laughs again. So she straightens up for a question about an engagement and a love-ring.

-That would be incredible. But it is just not true.

-Here, says she as she exposes her hands, is a ring from papa and I am hardly engaged to him!(ahh, such wit&#33 And here on the other hand is a ring I got from a Belgian cousin and a ring that I bought myself.

-This bracelet, I got from a county governor. This is Sami(Lappish) handiwork, beautiful looking, leather and silver threaded.

The Crown Princess speaks clearly about where she wants to reside in the future.(Something like that)

Like Haakon of Norway? Have a live-in partner in an apartment together?

- No, no. I want to live at Drottningholm Palace. By myself. No, incidentally. I live there with a reasonable live-in mate. Jambo, the family´s labrador. I am doing very fine at Drottningholm.

Victoria later on speaks from the heart when she says that some official duties she feels are great.

-It is great to be in Sweden again. But it is also great to travel about and learn about other countries as well. Only on such travels can I get a wide variety of all that is out there.

Your work is tedious and fun sometimes?

- It requires a lot of time and one might feel sorry for me. But one has a lot to get finished or catch up with and you can not just go back and be with your friends.

-The best is the variety of all that I can see and that few meet so much joy and so much energy.

When there is a little break, she brings out a comparison of the green Fjällrävenjacka, Rusksele and New York.

- I would not leave here and live in a big city.

- I belong among those who must have nature.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Majesty

People of LTR: Thanks for the translation, Dennis.

Dennis: You´re welcome. I must say it is hard to translate an interview in a language that one is just beginning to grasp.

:P
Old 07-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally posted by Dennism@Jul 8th, 2004 - 10:27 pm
People of LTR: Thanks for the translation, Dennis.

Dennis: You´re welcome. I must say it is hard to translate an interview in a language that one is just beginning to grasp.

:P
Thanks for making a new message, Dennis :flower: It brought this thread to my attention as well (guess I should do a bit more searching on my own )
Old 10-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

TV4 interview with Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Victorias dagliga slit blir tv-dokumentär
This article tells us that tv personality Linda Nyberg (with TV4) will air an interview with Victoria in her tv series that starts again later this fall. She also hopes that TV4 will give her the possibility to make a long documentary about Victoria, from the material she is collecting.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
She also hopes that TV4 will give her the possibility to make a long documentary about Victoria, from the material she is collecting.
Isn´t that exactly that what you wanted, GrandDuchess
Old 10-20-2004, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Isn´t that exactly that what you wanted, GrandDuchess
Yes, I do want this documentary. BUT, you know my dream - "The Week with the Royal Family" every Saturday at 20:00 PM on SVT ... A never-to-come-true dream...
Old 10-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
.... my dream - "The Week with the Royal Family" every Saturday at 20:00 PM on SVT
I don't quite follow
a. you want to act out a part in a series, with other role players?
b. you want to be present on weekly spots of the RF ?

.... with the commercialization of the RF, how do you know they haven't received request b. yet. And would you want to be in the first (trial run) or the next event ?
Old 10-23-2004, 12:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhcp
I don't quite follow
a. you want to act out a part in a series, with other role players?
b. you want to be present on weekly spots of the RF ?

.... with the commercialization of the RF, how do you know they haven't received request b. yet. And would you want to be in the first (trial run) or the next event ?
Neither of these things is what I would want. "The Week with the Royal Family" would be a tv programme that is on throughout the year. It would follow the Royal Family on their duties - show clips from their weekly engagements and have inteviews with the Royals. The programme would also follow the Court life - follow people from all the categories of thaff there is, let them tell about their daily work and how things are done, and let the tv viewers see them at work. For special occassions like banquets, receptions and things like that - the tv series would follow the preparations for that, and let the tv viewers see how things are done. And of course before things like State Visits and Official Visits, the programme would follow the preparations for that and then go with them to the country or follow it in Sweden if it's a receiving one. Then the tv programme would visit all the Royal Palaces (which would go on maybe for a year or two, one palace at a time), where they would go through the rooms and tell about the history of the place and how it is managed today...

This is sort of the basic idea for "The Week with the Royal Family". This is my little dream - but it's one of those never-come trues ones... Now you have an idea of what I mean.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:20 PM
Royal Highness

Thumbs up

Quote:
"The Week with the Royal Family" would be a tv programme
.... follow the Royal Family on their duties
.... follow the preparations
.... visit all the Royal Palaces (... one palace at a time)

This is sort of the basic idea for "The Week with the Royal Family". This is my little dream - but it's one of those never-come trues ones
In regard to the latter sentence .... I hope you don't mind if I don't agree with you. That is, I don't believe you.

It will take a tremendous amount of courage to find oneself trooping up to the Royal Palace to "sell them" on a wonderful idea.

I stand behind you as part of a colossal "peanut gallery" cheering you on.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

”Det är inte lätt att vara ihop med mig”

PÅ STATSBESÖK Linda Nyberg intervjuade kronprinsessan under ett officiellt besök i Budapest nyligen. I kväll visas resultatet i "Helt ärligt" klockan 20.00 på TV 4.
Foto: HENRIK NORDIN/TV 4

Daniel Westling.
Foto: HASSE ROSENTHAL
Victoria berättar om kärleken i TV 4 i kväll

I kväll talar Victoria för första gången ut i tv om sitt förhållande med Daniel Westling.
- Det är inte helt lätt att vara tillsammans med mig, säger kronprinsessan.
Programledaren Linda Nyberg i "Helt ärligt" i TV 4 följde nyligen Victoria under ett officiellt besök i Budapest.
Där fick hon också tillfälle att intervjua kronprinsessan - som svarar till och med på frågorna om Daniel Westling.

"Orättvist"
Victoria gillar inte mediernas bild av sin gymägare från Ockelbo:
- Det är mycket orättvist som skrivs om honom. Men en dag görs det nog rättvisa där också, säger kronprinsessan.
Att Daniel skulle ligga i hårdträning inför sin kommande uppgift som prinsessmake, vill kronprinsessan inte kommentera.

"I blickfånget"
Men hon medger att det är svårt för en vanlig privatperson att ta klivet in i rampljuset på det sätt som Daniel Westling har tvingats göra.
- Det är nog inte helt lätt att vara tillsammans med mig, men det gäller nog alla som är i blickfånget, säger Victoria
Old 11-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Majesty

i won´t be home for tonights interview i hope that someone can give a summery later on and maybe hoping for photos
Old 11-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

you didn´t missed much, Josefine!
Somehow tv 4, forgot to mention that this was a 5 minute preview of a interview that will air during christmas *oops*

But when we get to see a little more of it, I´m sure it will be a good interview!
Victoria didn´t said anything special... she said that she never has tought of "quit" her job as future-queen and she said something like this, when asked about Daniel,
"thats a thing a wont say anything about. But perhaps you will know more in the future"
She kind of "talked" it away, if you know what I mean?
She answered, but she said nothing.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
you didn´t missed much, Josefine!
Somehow tv 4, forgot to mention that this was a 5 minute preview of a interview that will air during christmas *oops*

But when we get to see a little more of it, I´m sure it will be a good interview!
Victoria didn´t said anything special... she said that she never has tought of "quit" her job as future-queen and she said something like this, when asked about Daniel,
"thats a thing a wont say anything about. But perhaps you will know more in the future"
She kind of "talked" it away, if you know what I mean?
She answered, but she said nothing.
So TV4 has used a bad trick to get more watchers for the show? Shame on them.
Always those hints from Daniel´s and Victoria´s side. "Perhaps you will know more in the future" Does she want to fool us, is it her secret wish, that Daniel would ask her or is the engagement a fixed thing?
Old 11-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Well I don't think that it has been decided for very long that Linda Nyberg has now the permission from TV4 to make this into a long interview/documentary. She said only a few days ago that she hoped that the network would let her do it, because of all the material she now has.

The long version of Linda Nyberg's interview/documentary will be aired on Annandag Jul (Boxing Day), Sunday 26 December. Crown Princess Victoria will then also talk about her relationship to her parents and her eating disorders.

Here are some screencaps from tonight, sorry for the bad quality, but it's always hard to do screencaps:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0002.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	53401   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0030.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	53402   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0032.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	53403   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0045.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	53404  

Name:	RIMG0047.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	53405   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0053.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	53406   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0058.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	53407   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0063.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	53408  

Name:	RIMG0068.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	53409   Click image for larger version

Name:	RIMG0091.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	53410  
Old 12-07-2004, 07:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Interviewed on TV3's children's program

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...571930,00.html

Victoria will meet Skurt (a green puppet :) ) this christmas and talk about various things: christmas, history and perhaps someone named Mr Westling?

Queen Silvias has for the last 12 years given an interview to Skurt every year. Its for a childrens programme so the questions is quite "easy". But now her daughter will take over.
Victoria will give a guided tour around Stockholm Palace and tell stories about life there.
The reason they are doing the show at the palace is that Stockholm Palace this year celebrates its 250 jubileé
Old 07-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Majesty

do we got any more old interviews

Tags
crown princess victoria, interviews