Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to the USA: November 3-8, 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2#

Attachments

• ny2.jpeg
    ny2.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 150
3#

Attachments

• ny3.jpeg
    ny3.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 138
4#

Attachments

• ny4.jpeg
    ny4.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 168
5#

Attachments

• ny5.jpeg
    ny5.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 152
6#

Attachments

• ny6.jpeg
    ny6.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 148
7#

Attachments

• ny7.jpeg
    ny7.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 160
8#

Attachments

• ny8.jpeg
    ny8.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 150
9#

Attachments

• ny9.jpeg
    ny9.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 164
10#

Attachments

• ny10.jpeg
    ny10.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 144
here you go: the same dress from a few months ago and victoria is now much more toned.
post-52-1064129658.jpg

and now US-visit. her bust has disappeared in comparison to the earlier event
COLOUR10019613.jpg

I guess it´s really the time-factor. I mean if she would want to spend all her free time (which is of course less during autumn/winter/spring) in the gym, she would have the time to do. But I guess she´s prefering to do other things at the moment. And when you work out less, you (at least most people) eat less.

And when you work out less, you (at least most people) eat less
that doesn´t sounds to good.
Her friends said that it was that that made her eating disorder developed(?) in 1997.
I France she worked out alot, but when she got back to Sweden she didn´t had the time to do so. Then she started to eat less to compensate her missed workouts...
and then we all know what happend.
I´m sure there is lots more to it, but I can imagine myself beeing in that situation.
Oh well, for now she looks great! that dress is very nice on her.

Originally posted by Yennie@Nov 9th, 2003 - 10:37 am
And when you work out less, you (at least most people) eat less
that doesn´t sounds to good.
Her friends said that it was that that made her eating disorder developed(?) in 1997.
I France she worked out alot, but when she got back to Sweden she didn´t had the time to do so. Then she started to eat less to compensate her missed workouts...
and then we all know what happend.
I´m sure there is lots more to it, but I can imagine myself beeing in that situation.
Oh well, for now she looks great! that dress is very nice on her.
Really? I´ve once read that in a german tabloid (but we ALL know, that one shouldn´t believe that stuff), and I´ve thought it´s invented. But who, of her friends told this to the press.
And she must have done a lot of training in France. I mean even in this busy fall 1997 she would have had the time for a little run in the park, and hasn´t the Queen (BTW is it true, that the Queen has restricted Victoria´s chocolate comsumption?) an own gym and an indoor-swimming-pool in Drottningholm??

I'm back. Will post the photos later today. Locked my keys in the car. Had to wait 40 minutes to get them. Here are some scans of various things:

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 135
I had more things to scan but the 32k limit is ridiculous when it comes to the written word on a program. By the way does anybody know the songs: Fanga Mig Vind and Kullerullvisan(It's from Dalarna)? They sang them at the museum and not too many people had heard of them. I have the sheet music of them now.

Dennism  Posted: Nov 9th, 2003 - 11:29 am

I had more things to scan but the 32k limit is ridiculous when it comes to the written word on a program. 

How about with written stuff, if you scan onto your computer, and then do "copy and paste" into the "add reply" window on this page ?

No, not possible. You can't highlight something on a scan. Anyway, it would have looked better in it's original setting. O, well.

Too bad.

I got a scanner where I can set the input as BMP, JPG, RTF or TXT.

Want to try an email to me, to see if it can be worked easier that way ?

Can´t wait to see your pictures, Dennism :woot: :flower: How have you made the photos, with a digital cam or with an "usual" camera-with a film in it (an analog-camera?-is it called that way)

Well, they are not bad considering it's my worst camera. Some are a little dark because it was cloudy but considering that I had not zoom I think I did well.

Polfoto 07-11-2003. New York City-NY-USA, November 7 2003. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden arrives at the Waldorf Astoria hotel to attend the "Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce annual Gala Dinner."

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511n.jpg
    SW_victoria_511n.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 182
Polfoto 07-11-2003. New York City-NY-USA, November 7 2003. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden arrives at the Waldorf Astoria hotel to attend the "Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce annual Gala Dinner."

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511o.jpg
    SW_victoria_511o.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 204

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511p.jpg
    SW_victoria_511p.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 161

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511q.jpg
    SW_victoria_511q.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 147

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511r.jpg
    SW_victoria_511r.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 148

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511s.jpg
    SW_victoria_511s.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 148

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511t.jpg
    SW_victoria_511t.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 160

Attachments

• SW_victoria_511u.jpg
    SW_victoria_511u.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 144
Alexandria  Posted: Nov 9th, 2003 - 2:39 pm

07-11-2003. New York City-NY-USA, November 7 2003. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden arrives at the Waldorf Astoria hotel to attend the "Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce annual Gala Dinner."

She has a little bit of the "I'm beat" look.

Wonder if she has a glass of Absolut to pucker up ? :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom