Crown Princess Victoria Visits the Netherlands for Keukenhof Opening: March 21, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrandDuchess said:
For example during the Brunei scandal, Persson publicly defended the King in his statements and at a press conference, and during the recently televised documentary series on his period at PM, there is an episode were he talks about how missunderstood the King was then, that it's important to stand behind the compromiss that created our current monarchist system as a public leader and how much the Royal Family does for Sweden.

Naja...considering, that Brunaigate was also a politicial matter (with someone out of the official politicial apparatus informing the king about Brunai) it´s not so surprising, that he defended the king. If he would have joined the accusation campaign, the wind could have changed pretty fast. And ppl would have blamed the government. After all these state visits are not something Carl Gustaf is doing to broaden his geographical horizon and to get some good wine...

And I guess the government wasn´t in 7th heaven either, when the king took the window of opportunity and put himself into the glory light at the things around Tusnami and spread subtle hints about the government having reacted too slow ("Maybe it´s sometimes better to send an ambulance a few times too often, than too less..." or something like that. In his position he had it easy to say that)

Well, we don´t know it for sure and it´s clear, that you are seeing things different. ;)
And maybe they really got along well. After all Göran Persson surely was more king than social democrat. So they maybe could talk about the sweet sides of life :rolleyes:

I really admire Victoria as she has had to overcome some harsh criticism. She is veyr beautiful even though some may not see it. I saw a picture of her as a baby with her mother and father and just realised how similar she is to her mother

ahtikavalentine said:
From Hola! EL SUSTO DE VICTORIA DE SUECIA EN HOLANDA

I have to say that this was a shameful moment, but it was funny at the same time. Victoria always looks great!

I caouldn't help but laugh myself when I saw the pic...But Princess Victoria always turns all bad to good! The thing I admires the most of her i how easily she smiles and laughs...She is so fresh and spontaneuous!

Vanesa.

princess Victoria has behaved perfectly- smiled! Its' a best way of behaviour in situation of this kind

Thanks a lot for this link Tartucat:flowers:
It was the first time when I hear Madeleine's voice.

Thank you Tartucat for the link! That was a great video on the three, espcecially on Victoria. She seems to have a wonderful sense of humor and very down to earth personailty. She has always been my favorite royal! And it was nice to hear all three talk, I have only heard Victoria a couple of times.

Princess Victoria is both: funny and regal. This combination is not always present in Royals, but I think this is the ideal. Is for this reason that Crownprincess Victoria is one of my favorites: she knows how to smile and even how to laugh frankly, without leting aside her natural regal look.She'll be an excellent Queen.

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom