Crown Princess Victoria at the Ball of the Order of Innocence: 1997

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:59 pm
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
rememeber, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before
And looking at the dates of joining, its all my fault :) :flower: :innocent: :yuk:

@Lena, when we've done with the milkshake, then a wine to round off things ? :cry:
Fault, why fault ;) But it´s incredible, that you have over 1000 posts, and you are just here since September. I´ve to try harder. I will emulate Josefine and post thousands of pics (and of course we have to talk more :flower: :p )
You don´t have to drink the wine, if you don´t want to ;)

I'd rather have the 'scholle'(?) over the milkshake. :)

and with september and fault ... am I too prolific for you ? So solly :( (Smile, Grinsen).

"Ok boys, then let´s go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds,"

And make sure that milk isn't that filmjolk stuff. That's not for drinking by itself!

Scholle? Do you mean the foam on the top of the shake *confused*. A "Scholle" is a fish in german and I don´t know an english word, called "Scholle".
And noooo, you aren´t too prolific for me!...that´s just fair competition :flower: ;)

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
And Alexandria is right, we are really digressive (how did we get from Innocence-balen 97 to alcohol?), but I don´t rememeber, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before :flower:
I hope we don´t take too much disc space/store in the forum. I would say we three (with a little support from Yennie, Moosey...) are filling 10 pages (and that without pics) in one week
I think the group of you need to start your own thread and play a game similar to the one I used to play with my students, where one person starts a train of thought and leaves it hanging and the next person carries on, taking it in a completely different direction! B)

Sort of like what happened here:
Ball of Innocence >>> push up bras and Madeline's need or lack of need for one >>> booze >>> McDonalds

But I'm glad all of you are having a good time - I know I'm having a gas reading all your fun!

Please keep it up, it is sometimes the one thing that keeps me hanging in the afternoons at work!

oops ... sorry me. Scholle is a Bavarian word for wine and soda water. I thought it was common to Austria too.

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:14 pm
"Ok boys, then let´s go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds,"

And make sure that milk isn't that filmjolk stuff. That's not for drinking by itself!
:lol: You are really complicated, boys! Maybe I should ask Victoria, if she comes with me. I´ve heard that the only thing, which you have to do, to become friends with a Swede is, to bring a bottle of spirits with you ;)
I hope Yennie and Josefine don´t read this...it´s really generalizing and probably a prejudice. ;)

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:21 pm
I´ve heard that the only thing, which you have to do, to become friends with a Swede is, to bring a bottle of spirits with you ;)
I imagine this works with a lot of people! ;) A little alcoholic beverage goes a long way towards friendship!

Originally posted by Alexandria@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:16 pm

Please keep it up, it is sometimes the one thing that keeps me hanging in the afternoons at work!
I would say, that´s no problem for us ;) What are you working?

@KC
Aaaahhh, you meant "Schorle" = wine+mineral water...I know this as "Spritzer" too, and when you drink that with almost no wine then it´s a "Sommerspritzer" ;)

From what I have read recently, filmjolk is a thick, sour milk used for cereals. Not the type one would drink regularly.

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:26 pm
I would say, that´s no problem for us ;) What are you working?
I'm an Arts editor at a magazine. Some days I'm in and out of the office attending events and viewing exhibits, but most days I am chained to my desk, badly afflicted with a short attention span, a tendency to procrastinate -- and there is no better way to spend some time not working than here at LTR! ;)

Alexandria  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:24 pm
(Lena @ Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:21 pm)
I´ve heard that the only thing, which you have to do, to become friends with a Swede is, to bring a bottle of spirits with you
I imagine this works with a lot of people! A little alcoholic beverage goes a long way towards friendship!
Ah ... but Scandinavians and alcohol. Its almost a religious experience. :flower:

Originally posted by Alexandria+Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:24 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alexandria @ Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:24 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:21 pm
I´ve heard that the only thing, which you have to do, to become friends with a Swede is, to bring a bottle of spirits with you ;)
I imagine this works with a lot of people! ;) A little alcoholic beverage goes a long way towards friendship! [/b][/quote]
How true! :lol:

@Alexandria
My I ask for which kind of magazine do you work? And this with LTR and the distraction is true. LTR is my pleasure and my ruin ;)

To come back to the Royals, who is the biggest boozehound in the Royal circles (in and out of Scandinavia)??

Lena  Posted on Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:40 pm
To come back to the Royals, who is the biggest boozehound in the Royal circles (in and out of Scandinavia)??
tall order !

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 18th, 2003 - 9:40 pm
@Alexandria
My I ask for which kind of magazine do you work? And this with LTR and the distraction is true. LTR is my pleasure and my ruin ;)

I work at a Toronto-based magazine; we cover - or try to cover! ;) - the whole experience of Toronto, from restaurants and shopping to entertainment and art.

... The biggest boozehound in the royal circles? My vote is for Ernst August -- or is he just too easy to pick on?

Alexandria  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 10:21 pm
or is he just too easy to pick on?
Too easy to pick on, because he is too prominent.

POW looks to me like he enjoys his tipple, and then it wouldn't surprise me if (some) members of the Belgian RF enjoy that too.

And then there is the matter of those, who are discrete enough (or not prominent enough) to stay out of sight, who really enjoy their drink. Maybe if we could go by country .... but isn't that way off topic here ?

"Maybe if we could go by country .... but isn't that way off topic here '

Tangentizing. I know I made it up. Actually, I didn't make it up but it isn't a word nonetheless.

Film mjolk is good..but it's sour, that's the stuff you have to add sugar to. Moving on, the biggest boozehound? I was thinking Charlie Windsor! He's got the redface to match. :innocent: -->Must be gettin' :angry: around Happy Hour. Tra la la...Biggest chain smoker? Caroline of Monaco..actually, all of the Monaco royals...Joachim/Fredde/Margarethe of Denmark...hmmm...

"Don't get happy now, in the morning I'll be sober and you'll STILL be ugly." Tehe, that was on a hilarious keychain at Spencer's. Have you ever been to SPencer's? It's a hilarious store, it sells a bunch of joke items. (Since we're talkin' about booze and all...)

moosey60  Posted: Nov 19th, 2003 - 8:41 pm

"Don't get happy now, in the morning I'll be sober and you'll STILL be ugly." Tehe, that was on a hilarious keychain at Spencer's. Have you ever been to SPencer's? It's a hilarious store, it sells a bunch of joke items.
Seeing we're still off on a tangent, allow me to digress some more off the above remark, which is an adaptation of Churchill's famous line to an older lady who accused him of being drunk, and he is reported to have said, "Yes ma'am I am drunk, and tomorrow I will be sober but you still will be ugly".

Another line Churchill is said to have used in is youth with other lads (before they were married) when they were 'grading' ladies as they walked by, "Is that a face that would launch a 1,000 ships? No, maybe 10".

"Ok boys, then let´s go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds, and don´t say that you avoid McDonalds because of the unhealthy fat/sugar."

Now, you know that to be true, Lena.

Is there not a webbsite on this ball?

I see she has her fathers picture on her

Josefine said:
Is there not a webbsite on this ball?

I see she has her fathers picture on her
I´ve searched for a homepage of this order sometimes...but I guess it´s the same as with Daniel Westling´s gym (which hasn´t a homepage as well): the high society wants to be left alone...

Is this an order for girls/women only?

robby86 said:
Is this an order for girls/women only?
No...Carl Philip for example is also member.

Girls, women and CP then. :)

Dennism said:
Girls, women and CP then. :)
Hmmm, that's very interesting and also amusing. ;)

By the way, I hadn't seen this thread before and reading over it, I can't stop laughing. I should be studying now :mad: , but I've gotten too distracted to do anything valuable. :D

Glad to make you laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom