Crown Princess Victoria & Daniel Westling: Relationship Discussion (2002-2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that it must be hard having a relationship in the spotlight, but if Victoria and Daniel want to stay together then that is just something they are going to have to deal with (but on a larger scale). StefanievonRantzau, you are right. The context of the photos isn’t very romantic, but I’m sure holding hands would have been better than that hug. Having said all this, it's really unfair of me to look at one photo and judge their relationship.

An old english habit has "hit" Sweden: Bet on all & everything. Quite popular is now to bet on an engagement between Victoria and Daniel Westling. Most Swedes don´t believe in an engagement until the end of Septemeber (the odds for "yes" are 2,55 and for "no" 1,4)
Ann Christine Jernberg´s comment: "If the ppl want to bet on such unsure things, then it´s up to them"
Hm, I would say it´s much easier to guess now an engagement right, then to bet on the result of a soccer-game between Sweden and e.g Croatia. And I bet (who wants to try to bet against me ;) ) ACJ knows already more about an possible engagement.
If I would be Daniel or Victoria, I would also bet on the engagement ;)

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=280196

https://www.nordicbet.com/selection?cmd=select_game&game_id=38859 (->special events->Sweden)

Last edited:
BTW I really think, I will participate there (they allow it ppl from all nations...and I guess you just need a VISA or Mastercard) On Daniel & Victoria not for this round...but in the next (after the 30th of September...then probably "engagement until the end of the year") and then I would vote for "yes".
There are other great bets on Royals...e.g "If it is a boy will he be named Sven O" :D or "Predict if Crown Princess Mette-Marit will give birth to a boy or a girl, or perhaps both." or "Predict how much Crown Princess Marys baby will weigh at the time of the birth"...could be more lucrative, than just to guess on TRF.

So Victoria is the only left crown princess, who isn´t married and who isn´t (becoming) a mother (I write this here, because Daniel W. could change this condition :p )...and what I´ve read in the past years at least 4 swedish close friends of Victoria got married and one will marry this summer. Does anyone know, how many of them have children?
I wonder, if Victoria gets influenced (when she would live in Alexandria´s surroundings, she surely would ;) ) or if she´s a rational thinker (better testing and waiting a bit longer) or if she´s a very romantic person (waiting for the big, B-I-G love)

Lena said:
So Victoria is the only left crown princess, who isn´t married and who isn´t (becoming) a mother (I write this here, because Daniel W. could change this condition :p )...and what I´ve read in the past years at least 4 swedish close friends of Victoria got married and one will marry this summer. Does anyone know, how many of them have children?
I wonder, if Victoria gets influenced (when she would live in Alexandria´s surroundings, she surely would ;) ) or if she´s a rational thinker (better testing and waiting a bit longer) or if she´s a very romantic person (waiting for the big, B-I-G love)

I think Victoria needs to hop on a plane to Canada and come with me to some of the weddings I've been going to! Just counting April and May alone I will have attended 3 weddings and been in one. Not to mention my cousin getting married in January. Easy to get wedding fever that way! :D

Maybe Victoria is a late bloomer from her friends?

Alexandria said:
I think Victoria needs to hop on a plane to Canada and come with me to some of the weddings I've been going to! Just counting April and May alone I will have attended 3 weddings and been in one. Not to mention my cousin getting married in January. Easy to get wedding fever that way! :D

Maybe Victoria is a late bloomer from her friends?

:D hahahaha...when will then your wedding bells ring, Alexandria (I hope I haven´t asked here a question, which you get to hear from your aunties everytime you visit them ;) )
Maybe a late bloomer...but I´m more for the "rational thinker"-theory. Maybe it´s mean, but I guess at least the half of Victoria´s girlfriends won´t be married to the same guys in 20 years. They are all from well-off families (partly with a high rate of divorces) and don´t need the money of their partners (sorry for being so unromantic...but this is in many marriages the case- staying together because of the money and the things resulting from it) and when they get divorced, no one cares...but Victoria surely knows, that a divorce for her is possible, but much harder to realise.
Gah, now I sound like a very bitter rational girl, who doesn´t believe in marriage. :D

so now we will wait to see if there is a engagment in the fall

Marriage

I remember last autumn/winter a lot of people thought (me included) that there would be a summer 2005 wedding but nothing materialized.

Still I hope that one day Crown Princess Victoria will marry whether it is to Daniel Westling or someone else.

Well Mr. Westling keeps on expanding his business and surle finances this by debts. I do not think that it would be acceptable that he brings along debts into a marriage. Just 0 SEK would be ok but -X SEK nope. There would be just some nasty rumours. And I do not think that anyone would buy his shares so that he gets rid of his debts...

mixer2002de said:
They get engaged or did they seperate? Swedish newspapers have got different opinions?

I guess you mean Svensk Damtidning and Hänt extra.
SDT speculates about a wedding...and says, they are closer than ever before, because they were left alone of the press in the past months. Further they say the king would approve now to a wedding.
Hänt Extra has a "catch the ppl"-headline. With "efter separationen" it seems they mean Victoria´s long journeys in spring...and not a breakup of the relationship. So they say Victoria and Daniel will leave now Stockholm to talk about their relationship (I can´t read out, if they know, where they go...the text is too cut).
I would say both magazines just speculate. They don´t know more, than we do.

This weeks Hänt Extra writes that Victoria and Daniel went on a secret trip to Skåne. They borrowed a house in Ängelholm from a friend of Daniel and they were seen at several locations in northern Skåne, including the "Town of tennis" Båstad

Yennie said:
This weeks Hänt Extra writes that Victoria and Daniel went on a secret trip to Skåne. They borrowed a house in Ängelholm from a friend of Daniel and they were seen at several locations in northern Skåne, including the "Town of tennis" Båstad

Thank you, Yennie. A borrowed house-how romantic. I wonder, if we get to see pics...but I fear not. I wonder, what they will do this (coming) week.

mixer2002de said:
Maybe the house is full of hidden webcams and microphones :)

Knowing that you have just gotten a new webcam, I fear the worst. I hope you don´t have any mean little ideas :p
I´m sure Daniel has reliable, nice and good friends. They kept mum until now...so I guess they will go with this way.

Come on guys and gals. Or don't you want to commit that you would like to see some home videos of Victoria and Daniel?
OK its nasty but its just hypothetical and in reality very unlikely!

mixer2002de said:
Come on guys and gals. Or don't you want to commit that you would like to see some home videos of Victoria and Daniel?
OK its nasty but its just hypothetical and in reality very unlikely!

Do you want to sell them to us :D I guess, I would look at them...but I would feel ashamed, that I do this in the very same moment. Then many members would express their anger about the mean person, who has stolen/hacked the video...and the media, which published this...but I bet all would look at it.
It was the same with Maxima and the stolen video of her and Amalia.
But as you say...all very hypothetically.

mixer2002de said:
Amalia and Maxima video? Did I miss something?

Someone has stolen in Argentinia a private video of Maxima playing with Amalia (dunno if Willem was also on it) and the dutch media have published it.

Lena said:
Someone has stolen in Argentinia a private video of Maxima playing with Amalia (dunno if Willem was also on it) and the dutch media have published it.
So nothing shocking?

mixer2002de said:
So nothing shocking?

Mixer...Mixer...I don´t think, that any Royal would make a shocking video. Even most "private" ppl wouldn´t do that...and those Royals must have a "camera trauma"...I don´t think, that they would be interested to film shocking or private moments. :p

True... This was just a rethoric question that I did not expect to get answered. You made my day today Lena!

mixer2002de said:
True... This was just a rethoric question that I did not expect to get answered. You made my day today Lena!

When I would be a person, who could be taken seriously here, I would never answer on your questions and posts :p :D ;)
It seems today, we have one of our "silly days"...which lead to the next silly question: Do you think Daniel and Victoria kid around? Or are they a deadly serious couple? When one watches Daniel, one could think so

Deadly serious! How boring :( Of course death is serious. I would be bored by such a relationship!

Who wouldn't life is serious enough so why should a relation be boring too!

Lena said:
When I would be a person, who could be taken seriously here, I would never answer on your questions and posts :p :D ;)
:eek: :cool: :confused: I did never expect that they do private blue movies or somthing like that. Therefore royals are just to conservative I think!

Btw I am missing Dennisms comments!

Last edited:
mixer2002de said:
Deadly serious! How boring :( Of course death is serious. I would be bored by such a relationship!

Who wouldn't life is serious enough so why should a relation be boring too!

I didn´t say, that they have a boring/ too serious relationship. I just wanted to hear opinions.
But don´t worry...you can be sure, that your future wife would be neither bored, nor she would have a serious hubby :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom