The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: Who would be the better prince consort?
Daniel Westling 84 76.36%
Daniel Collert 26 23.64%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 03:44 AM

if that's the case

i think if prince nicolas of nicolas would marry victoria just so he can revive his royal title, then i oppose to it.

but yea know, vitoria's happy with her lovelife now so let's just keep it that way.

i totally like madeleine! i've been hoping for years that her and william will end up together. hehehe but i believe they're relatives.

Old 12-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by omenstund
i think if prince nicolas of nicolas would marry victoria just so he can revive his royal title, then i oppose to it.

but yea know, vitoria's happy with her lovelife now so let's just keep it that way.

i totally like madeleine! i've been hoping for years that her and william will end up together. hehehe but i believe they're relatives.
if they are they're very distant relatives. and consanguinity was never a problem in the past

I dont know if Victoria is happy or not. I hope she is. we'll have to see how things turn out.

Old 12-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Commoner

hi i think crown princess victoria should marry for love not on their background or how amount of qaulifcations they have , if she's happy the king will be happy irishgirl567
Old 12-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Commoner

you can't help who you fall in love with so leave dainel w alone , live and let live
Old 12-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Commoner

i think daniel w would be prefect because he really loves her and he will stand by her i hope , well they seem to be in love
Old 12-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Commoner

i think that princess victoria will marry for love and will smart enough to know that she is being use by someone who is marrying her for money and not love
Old 12-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgirl567
hi i think crown princess victoria should marry for love not on their background or how amount of qaulifcations they have , if she's happy the king will be happy irishgirl567
of course no one is suggesting victoria should be forced to marry someone she doesnt love simply because he is blue blooded.

I'm just thinking that Nikolaos seems like an absolutely great guy and if Victoria loved him his royal background would like icing on the cake of their happy union.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissajames
You guys are talking about Nicolaos of Greece right?

Victoria is no way rich enough for this guy!
He needs to find a woman like Marie Chantel Miller, so that he'd never have to work again and live the most luxurious life style.

Besides, Victoria is a lovely girl and I would be very disappointed if she ended up with some pompous, gold digging, shallow nobody.
hey! i dont think that's fair. I know from my own family that siblings are often extremely different from each other. we shouldnt assume that Pavlos and Nikolaos have similar personalities and goals.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Commoner

i think victoria should stay with daniel because they are happy and her and daniel broke up , the question should i have married daniel but marrying another royal seems a good idea but i think they be a commoner just as her father did with the queen
Old 12-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent

i think she will definetely marry daniel now. the fact that the royal house confirmed they are going out is a great step. i really think the announcement is going to come soon. hope he is the one, because vicky deserves a really good man for such a nice girl.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
hey! i dont think that's fair. I know from my own family that siblings are often extremely different from each other. we shouldnt assume that Pavlos and Nikolaos have similar personalities and goals.
Fair enough. I just hope Victoria will be blessed with true love (if she is not already) and that who ever she marries will love her for her qualities. :p
Old 12-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
i think she will definetely marry daniel now. the fact that the royal house confirmed they are going out is a great step. i really think the announcement is going to come soon. hope he is the one, because vicky deserves a really good man for such a nice girl.

when did they do this

i think victoria her self taled aboout daniel as her boyfriend about to years ago but i have never heard a official statement that they are a couple from the court
Old 01-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Commoner

yeah i agree daniel and victoria should get married now , well the king and queen have acepted daniel for who he is and know that he loves victoria so now is the time for marriage and babies
Old 01-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgirl567
yeah i agree daniel and victoria should get married now , well the king and queen have acepted daniel for who he is and know that he loves victoria so now is the time for marriage and babies
well i agree now is the time for marriage and babies for victoria but please not with daniel.noooooooooooo. but that is just me
Old 02-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Engagement before C.G´s 60th birthday?

If she doesn´t marry Daniel this year she could at least become engaged to him before her father´s 60th birthday. So he will be at her side officially.
I wonder how Daniel´s profession will be explained when they go to portrait him officially around the engagement. I mean: Victoria marries her Fitness-trainer sounds a little cheap I would say.
For fans of the Nikolaos-Victoria-connection:
1. I´m quite sure, Victoria isn´t Nikolaos´ favorite kind of woman. He prefers model-like-girls as he himself sometimes looks really smart. And in my opinion Victoria isn´t a beauty at all.
2. Any country Nikolaos tries to marry a well-known person will get problems because none will have contact to the former greek King. And for Sweden it would for sure cause some political and other problems. It would simply be too offensive that Konstantin had his influence playing if he manages Nikolaos to marry f.i. Viktoria.
3. Konstantin sees his son Nikolaos as the last chance during his lifetime ( might be possible that he is already dead when Phillipos marries) to marry into another rich oder well-known family.
4. Nikolaos simply doesn´t seem to be the "married-with-children" kind of man like his brother Pavlos is. I could imagine that he still waits a little longer until he marries or maybe he never does. Tatiana is the same kind of woman like Marie-Chantal. So another "sister-in-law" for Alexia and Theodora they never really will have contact with......
Old 02-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Courtier

Marriage/engagment

I think Crown Princess Victoria should marry for love alone.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:03 AM
Majesty

i think you are right i do not think victoria is Nikolaos kind of women but i think many of us would love to see a wedding between to royals and there are not many single royals left
joachim is single again but i do not know about that prince william i do not see a match there not with harry either then we have prince albert i say no there to what do we have left
Old 07-29-2006, 03:09 AM
Aristocracy

I think Prince Nikolaos is an excellent match for Princess Victoria. And King Constantine II isn't that old. He will probably live to see his son Prince Phillipos marry. Prince Phillipos would be a good match for Princess Beatrice or Princess Eugenie.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
Majesty

I see that there are members that are not so keen on daniel
they want to her with somone else
but what candidates are there

Closed Thread