Princess Stephanie of Monaco & Family Current Events 12:November 2008 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no problem, i can see all the pics. Thanks for posting!

Seems to me, maybe I'm wrong, Caroline and Charlotte are a bit snobby, more concerned with appearance and standing. I don't think Stephanie buys into all that bull.... She is who she is, like it or lump it!

Seems to me, maybe I'm wrong, Caroline and Charlotte are a bit snobby, more concerned with appearance and standing. I don't think Stephanie buys into all that bull.... She is who she is, like it or lump it!

Exactly...and Pauline is pretty much the same way

I bought the mag "Tetu" (september 2010) and here's the scan about entire article of Stephanie

So nice of you. Wonderful pictures. She has shorter hair now.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Princess Stephanie and Camille pictured yesterday, October 26, during
an autumn holiday on their holiday island in the Indian Ocean.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Her and her baby wonder where the other 2 are ,her body is still amazing . Thanks Ice

She looks very tanned, but she has an amazing body. Camille is so tall!
Thanks for the pics.

She is 12 i think. Her birthday was on July 15th.

Stephanie still has a sculptural body, but her kid needs dieting a bit...

Perhaps it's nothing to do with diet. A certain Monsieur Gottlieb may have something to do with it...

First pics of this year's No Finish Line event!

Princess Stephanie poses near competitors on November 20, 2010 prior to
giving the start of the "No Finish Line" pedestrian race in Monaco. Every
kilometer completed will raise 1,00 Euro for the Children & Future charity.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

Additions:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
I always smile when i see her face when she shoots the gun! :lol:

Can anyone give a little translation of her interview ? if you don't mind

I think I can do that :) But let me say first that it isn't easy to translate 100% correctly what she says because somethings were hard to answer correctly it seems. She sometimes tried to make more sense by beginning an answer twice and so on.... dunno how to describe or explain what I mean really ... I'll mark a few thing I thought are examples of that.

Q: What do you prefer, that one calls you ' your highness' , ' Princess Stephanie' or just 'Stephanie' ?

A: In itself 'Stephanie'

Q: You once said that you felt like the stork was wrong putting you there into this kind of life.

A: It's true that growing up a nd all along my life I sometimes asked myself what I did here. ... I have a different view on things ...compared to others... and it is difficult to feel out of place or thrown in there by mistake in some ways. ( here I think she doesn't want to insult anyone or anything...she just wants to be honest... that she understands the responsibility of beeing who she is and always did but also felt that there is more to life than this)

Q:There are millions of women who dream of beeing a princess. You are a princess and you always dreamt of being a simple girl.

A: My life is the life of a woman and mother who manages and lives a normal life. My main purpose is to be a mother.
I think I live a very normal kind of life and I also think that the way it is surprises or would surprise a lot of people.

Q: Like you do the grocery shopping yourself ...in a supermarket with a shopping cart like anyone else?

A: Yeah, well, without a cart I wouldn't be able to carry much ( ah... Steph's a joker :p ) ...but yeah, I like doing the shopping, I like cooking for the children ...

Q: What was your mothers slogan/motto ?

A: " You never know" ( which she says in English and the interviewer asks her to translate ) ... So, she always tought us to do anything and everything...

Q: ...sewing, stiching ...?

A: Yes,sewing, stiching, cooking, doing housework ... everything, everything ... I think I had wonderful parents who raised me in that spirit ... to be a person who's simple, direct, honest ... and someone who's not attaching too much importance to this image of Monaco and being a princess ... I mean our family life was important, it was very simple and natural.

Q: So you ended up in a palace ... would you have prefered to end up in a circus?

A: Well, I did somehow as my father was a passionate circus lover... I grew up with that... I've always been surrounded by animals...we have ... from the zoo...we took the animals with us to our farmhouse.. so there were always chmps, tigers...everything...

Q: you didn't live just one life it seems ... you've been a singer , a shop owner, you took your kids with you and joined a circus for a while ...lived in a trailer...

A: Yes, ... where people are just natural and kind ... when you go behind the scenes that's what you find ... my idea of the circus world: people who give everything they have and are... going to your limit ... to make others happy ... kind of like what I intend to do with my charity and association...

Q: Association to fight against Aids ... you've said that to be able to take care of suffering people you have to have suffered yourself.

A: ...to have drawn the line under your own sufferance .. have mourned your own pain ...

Q: You have suffered a lot ...

A: Yes , well...

Q: A tragedy everyone knows about ...

A: Yes, and I never understood why people seem to think that if you are a princess and if you are in Monaco your pain can't be as bad as other peoples' pain ... that it must be easier to loose your mother or father then... but no, I'm a human being like everyone else... I have tears, I have troubles, I feel joy , I laugh ... the title of a princess doesn't take away any pain or any kind of problem that are part of peoples lives.

Q: And that pain after your mothers death was even more complicated becasue of that rumor about you being the one driving...

A: Yes, you know ... and ...

Q: ...so this has been going on for 20 years and one day you got up and said: 'stop'

A: Yeah, because it surfaced again and I said that now it's enough ... and honestly ... you really think I'd have the life I have now if deep down inside I knew I did that ... I could have never looked at myself in the mirror...my mother was my hero ... I've seen my fathers pain the state he was in ... how do you think I'd have been able to look him in the eye ... this whole life... for 20 years ( at this point her voice cracks ) ... knowing ... I would have felt like the worst monster...I think that if it had been the case ( that she had been driving ) I woul have done something so that I wouldn't be alive ( she actually says 'in this world' ) anymore ( that really brings tears to my eyes ...:sad: )
... It wouldn't have been possible to live with that.

Q: That made the pain and grieving even more difficult?

A: Now, with the distance of time... I see that this it what made me strong... made me the woman I am today... and when you ask me if I'd change a thing in my life ...I'd say: not a single moment, not a single second ... even the pain, the sufferance , the difficult moments ... becasue they make me who I am ... and I'm fine .

Q: Grace Kelly died a long time ago... feels like yesterday.

A: Yeah, that's true ... and what moves me the most is that my kids never got to know their grandma and she never got to know her grandkids..

Q: People labeled you 'the rebel princess' ... do you feel like a rebel ( woaw woaw ... if that question hasn't been asked like a thousand times ...:bang::ROFLMAO: )

A: Nah, I guess it's just people who are a little jealous and they might be a little bored in their lives... I enjoyed life ... and if it'd be all over tomorrow I'd be happy with everything I've done.

Q: In any case there's always a time for everything ... and Madonna for example that she tries so hard to stay young ... that bugs you ...?

A: Eh, it ...well ( I think she's trying to brush it off a little ;) )

Q: You commented that soon she'll be stealing her daughters boyfriends...

A: Well, I think it's getting there... I can see for example my daughters reaction ... who feel sorry for Madoona's girl ... they say: 'Mom, I don't want you to be like that ( or ' I'mglad your not like that )...
...there's a time for everything ... one shouldn't refuse to age, you know...

Q: Yyou feel like you did well raising your kids?

A: Yes, I guess, I think I did... and I'm very proud of them.

Q:They're not attracted by that JetSet kind of life ?

A: Ah , no ... not at all... no they're growing up in fairly average circumstances ... they have a normal education ... and I see the difference ... unfortunately, well, fortunaetly, unfortunately ( I think she's not sure how to put it... she's just trying to shoe that there is a difference ... she doesn't want to judge really ) ... looking at my sisters kids who were / are exposed more . I decided not to expose my kids to the public ... to protect them as much as I could from the day they were born....

Q: They get along well, all of them ?

A: Yeah, they get a long very well ...

Q: ... but it's not the same kind of life they're living?

A: No, it's not the same kind of life. It's not the same expectations.

Q: You're children are seen less.

A: Almost never. Except for Pauline ... because of her sport.

... continue in a minute ...

Q: What do you tell them? Live happily, live hidden .

A: No, live to live .. that's it. I'd never impose anything... I say: If you find something you wanna do, a job you like...if you're happy to get up in the morning, to go to work ... do it.

Q: The paparazzi never left you alone .. al your life... seems to me they you 've got them off your back theses days.

A: That's because I live a boring life....if I was a crazy woman partying all the time ... but this ... for them it's not interesting .... the kids, in the morning,school, work ...doing good, visiting hospitals, going to South Africa for charity ... it's not interesting ...

Q: Your brother will get married soon... the whole world is still under the impression of these black and white pictures of your parents wedding ... do you think these images,your mothers image will be a burden for Charlene... put pressure on her?

A:I don't think it's the image ... I think the pressure comes with people always wanting to compare her to my mother. Each individual is unique...each person has something to add...something to give.. and before criticising her, comparing her... give her the chance to express herself ...that's all.

Q: You like her a lot, I guess.

A: Very much, yes, ... she's an extraordinary woman who's been discrete and sensitive, supportive all the time, for a long time she has been there... on my brothers side in his life... in our lives ... she did not just show up 5 minutes ago ... she's very down-to-earth ... and she's just a beautiful person...that's all.
[/I]
:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome ...

... I saw that this translation of mine has been taken and put on another board and thats ok of course ...
... I feel like I can't stand by like this and leave it alone as there are people, whoever they might be, going on with their thing of reading things into what Stephanie said ... I do know that I tried reading between the lines as well ...but I wanna give her the benifit of the doubt ...always ... and I'm not reading things into beyond what she said...

... Seriously, Stephanie was not manipulated into doing this interview... Charlene didn't fool her, she doesn't depend on Alberts money ... really how is it that these people think they know things for sure ?!:bang: ... They always make things sound the way the want them to sound... look the way they want them to be... like there is conspiracy everywhere ... Like Albert is manipulating Stephanie, like Charlene is ....:ROFLMAO::ermm: ...
...Stephanie is a 45 year old woman ...so no, she's not fooled by a 32 year-old ...

... and does it ever occur to them that Albert actually loves his sister and has been doing everything for her all his life no matter what ... where does this believe that he's evil come from ...
... I have no explanation ... have been thinking about it for long ... it really bugs me ... its so weird ... what's their purpose?
I don't have time to register to their board ... not just no time... I really don't want to ... but I have to get this off my chest....what's wrong with their own lives? ....See , this is what I'd podt there if I was to post aynthing and I#d get brushed off for being rude to them or something ... as if not everything they're doing is being rude...

Stephanie speaks for herself in this interview ....and contrary to what some poeple might wanna believe she's not a traumatized little girl ... they'd know that if they listened closely to what she was really saying instead of listening to the little voice in their heads telling them what they wanna hear.

Last edited:
I think you hit the nail on the head Michelle. The people who always are putting others down are unhappy first in their own lives. They can't stand the good fortune of others so they are always berating them. I don't mind criticism as long as it's constructive but I hate the catty remarks whether it's about someone I like or not.

Thank you so much for the translation Michelle. Just one qustion if you don't mind?

When the princess mentions her children and she compares them to her sister's children the interviewer then asks whether they all get along well and she says they do. Is this referring to Stephanie's own children or their relationship with Caroline's children?

Thank you so much for the translation Michelle. Just one qustion if you don't mind?

When the princess mentions her children and she compares them to her sister's children the interviewer then asks whether they all get along well and she says they do. Is this referring to Stephanie's own children or their relationship with Caroline's children?
At first i thought it was between her children and Caroline's, but now, i don't know. Maybe, just between her own kids?

... the question was if her kids and Caro 's kids get along well.

... Her answer was ' Yes, they do get along very well '

Well, I don´t know what criticism she refers to. All I read in magazines is a honeyed description of Charlene, because they ovbiously need to sell their fairytales to the naive. Unless Stephanie is listening no such good opinions in her own country. Perhaps the people in Monaco does not still like her, not that they have many reasons to do so, since all she has done was promote her image in pompous magazine photoshots.
I´m not sure qhat she meant with the Casiraghi´s comments either. I don´t think Caroline wanted them to be in the spotlight, but they were chased by paparazzis since they were kids. All they did was show up in the balcony, and that brought much glamour and class to the principality. They are not better or worse than her kids for doing so.

Thanks for the translation btw.

Last edited:
Well, I don´t know what criticism she refers to. All I read in magazines is a honeyed description of Charlene, because they ovbiously neeed to sell their fairytales to the naive. Unless Stephanie is listening no such good opinions in her own country. Perhaps the people in Monaco does not still like her, not that they have many reasons to do so, since all she has done was promote her image in pompous magazine photoshots.
I´m not sure qhat she meant with the Casiraghi´s comments either. I don´t think Caroline wanted them to be in the spotlight, but they were chased by paparazzis since they were kids. All they did was show up in the balcony, and that brought much glamour and class to the principality. They are not better or worse than her kids for doing so.

Thanks for the translation btw.
I agree 100%

Stephanie's Interview

This interview has changed my perspective of Stephanie. Makes me want to know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom